Spoilers

Home Forums General Spoilers

This topic contains 932 replies, has 79 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    Timeloop @timeloop

The first picture is most interesting. Which civilization is it? Timelord, Dalek (don’t think so), Zygon maybe? Anyone ever seen anything like that button before?

I totally blocked Rose out of the 50th. Gah, I bet she and 10 will act very affectionate towards each other in every shared scene….

Good stuff anyway @wolfweed !
    @jimthefish Dosen’t he? The personal news stream of this website! I would not know half as much if it were not for @wolfweed

wolfweed @wolfweed

@jimthefish – You are like the Julian Assange of TDWF….

I shall expect to be sued & have a few arrest warrants out for me soon then…

@timeloop – Zygon tech – It has similarities to this Trilanic activator

z

Timeloop @timeloop

Okay, what is 11 doing inside a zygon ship then? I feel like we really have not come close to the storyline at all.

Though I do hope that I have some “we knew it, we knew it!” moments when watching the actual thing.

wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed
    janetteB @janetteb

Umm. Now that sounds way too spoilery for me… I find that I am getting increasingly spoiler shy these days. Once  I would have gobbled up any information I could.  This forum is teaching me patience.

Cheers

Janette

Anonymous @

I am back !

First of all , i am so sorry to hear about your friend @htpbdet . I hope his family will be strong,

In the IDW comic series “The Forgotten”, the Eighth Doctor is said to have collected the Great Key of Rassilon on an alien planet to build the modified De-Mat Gun which came to be known as “the Moment”. To those new to this Time Lord device, the Fourth Doctor’s era explained that Rassilon had built this weapon capable of removing any target from space and time

When @wolfweed posted this theory , i was almost convinced this was going to be the case . This was my inical theory , in post 18863 , althought not so sofisticated as this one . maybe @craig remembers

After explaining how the doctor created the moment , the autor of this theory writes a doctor who pysho analysis , not providing any other extra interesting facts .

Here is my theory , based on this one , but with some added stuff

The doctor created the moment , erasing the time war , time lords and daleks from space and time . This moment presents a bubble universe , but so powerfull that , it is pressing (forsing) the real universe . The real universe will explode eventuelly , becouse of the pressure of hurts moment in the bubble universe .

This could also explain that letter , that should be given to the doctor when the under gallery is under danger . When “the moment ” becomes to powerfull , and becomes a danger to the universe , then the letter will be presented to the doctor.

The silence – good cult from the future , GI – bad cult from the future , fighting for the power of the moment

Also an interesting parallel ,  the show ended in the 80s for 20 years , when the 8th doctor blowed up the universe

And now the most interesting facts

Matt smith saved the day in the big bang , when he rebotted the universe . Then he prevented (postponed) “the moment” of distroying the universe . This was done with help of river song . Who is always one step ahead , becouse she is traveling in different directions then the doctor , she is always coming from the future .

In a good man goes to war , doctor finds out who she is and goes back in time to find river song . In lets kill hitler we see river song as a black friend spying on amy and rory , her parents , so she could have had any number of regenerations until that . And the doctor did not really change anything in her future after that , she dissapears from the story , but her future still remains .She was built as a time lord and has its mighty powers.

After that she appears only when her parents die in angels take manhattan . River song from silence in liberaray with tenant is from the future we havent seen yet (different travel directions)

Now some strange coincedences

Clara and river song only ones know the doctors name.

Clara and river song are never in the same episode together , only in the name of the doctor , when river song is somekind of a weird transghoust??

After looking at the globe reflection from the trailer , I can say Clara is River Song .  (suprised nobody nocited that )

Clara is a future or past or present regeneration of river song , who saves the doctor when he needs  help

I expect this story will go on at cristmas , tdotd part 1 , cristmas part 2

Somebody said zygons did not have new costimes , and are shapeshiters so it is possible that the 10th doctor will be in somekind of shapeshifting adventure

I am sorry for my spelling!! cheers from croatia

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@d123456 I don’t want you to take this the wrong way because I’m glad you’re back. Just as I was glad you started using paragraphs. And I think your post is great. I really do. It’s a proper, bonkers theory.

However, the spoilers thread is the only place for spoilers. And on this site, anything that is not on the BBC site (or on The Radio Times, although sometimes that does have spoilers) is counted as a spoiler.

So I hope you don’t mind that we moved your post.

Anonymous @

I do not know why my long bonkers theory is concidered as a spoiler????  i do not understand , i did not relase any bbc material or provide any things concidered as spoilers , i just wrote my theory about 50th

i forgot to write an ending to my theory

Rose is river song . Also a regeneration of river song . They both have time lord charateristics , rose as bad wolf ,and the only episode river is in with the 10th doctor , rose is not there.

River song , the doctors guardian angel trough all space and time .

wolfweed @wolfweed

@d123456 – Elements such as the Under Gallery & The Letter are definitely Spoilers & so must be discussed here only. My talk of The Moment was posted here too, so should be replied to here. Hope that makes sense.

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@d123456 Your theory is not a spoiler. It’s the reference to IDW magazine. Not everyone reads that so it should be kept here. We’re just trying to be careful.

If it hasn’t been in the show, or hasn’t been announced by the BBC or in The Radio Times, it should, just to careful, be posted here.

Anonymous @

@craig, from your theory 50 procent of posts  in the 50th anniv. should be concidered as a spoiler , althougt  i agree about IDW magazine , but the most of my theory is based on river song , and not IDW magazine stuff . cmon craig i have a feeling you all just want to get rid of new people here

Spoilery mcspoilersteen speculation not technically spoilers but for the purpose of this site it is.

@D123456

I think I argued ages ago that one of the ways in which people might come to know The Doctor’s true name is when having to fill out a birth certificate….

It’s for pedigree an’all, innit?

Anonymous @

@wolfweed

I agree , but that is just one sentence in a million other words , cmon @wolfweed

@D123456 – no one wants to get rid of anyone BUT we are very twitchy about trolls slipping genuine spoilers in all the noise. That’s why there is a hair-trigger response. Not hostility but an abundance of caution.

(Incidentally – I don’t think that anything that happens will draw on anything that has not already been seen on-screen)

wolfweed @wolfweed

@d123456 – I’m trying to do you a favour.

I actually make that 7 sentences out of 35, but a 1 word spoiler surrounded by a Billion unspoilery sentences posted in the wrong place will still spoil the unspoilt.

If you don’t want to ruin the show for all the people who don’t read spoilers then please take our advice.

z

Anonymous @

I thought my theory would excite you all ,i think it is very interesting ,but i see only complaints when i come here , i can relate to @dcTennant when he said you are all very hostile to new people here.

I do not mind , i am not a kind of person who will be on a forum everday , but you should conscider about closing this forum and not allow any new members to join in . that would be easier for you all

And remember me on 23. , when clara rose and river become one

Anonymous @

i will delete myself now , and go far away from this amazingly arogant ,rude and hostile forum.

I am sad you did not appriciate my brilliant theorys . as you dont have any good theorys going on here.

goodbye !!

@the artist formerly known as D123456

Aw. Bless.

wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed

Twitter theory:

z

Anonymous @
    wolfweed @wolfweed

z
    Scooped!

Welcome back, @d123456

Anonymous @

it was out since 14, 15oo today afternoon , so suprised you didnt pick it up @wolfweed , as you are a warp speed spoiler news man

nothing so interesing in that plot anyway

Anonymous @

and somewhere in space an ancient battle reaches its devastating conclusion. All of reality is at stake as the Doctor’s own dangerous past comes back to haunt him…

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@wolfweed Can I just, kind of, like you in a manly kind of way. You da man!

Anonymous @

@craig  ???

Anonymous @

like omega , now its time for anonimity mode

Nick @nick

It looks like we can expect two minisodes (of some sort) as well plus a short behind the lens documentary for Cinema goers

The first one is old news:

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/the-day-of-the-doctor-trailer-extras-details-54597.htm

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/50th-minisode-the-night-of-the-doctor-54703.htm

apologies to @wolfweed who has probably posted this already 🙂

Cheers

Nick

CraigNixon @craignixon

Ooooh, I am well looking forward to this!

Theory: – The Timewar was creating havoc thru Time and Space and was on the verge of destroying it.

The Doctor used ‘The Moment’ to off the Eye of Harmony into his Tardis to power down the Timelords – the people he considered responsible. With no power, the Daleks would destroy them, he was hoping they’d back off and negotaite. This is what he did for ‘Peace and Sanity’

But Rassilon has other ideas. He delved into Gallifreys past and brought up other horrors – beings of power that fought for Gallifrey. This is the Doctors secret – he interfered and created a worse monster in corrupt timelords.

The Moment (really a shard of the Eye Of Harmony)  is a device used to create a timelock – Knowing he failed The Doctor created a timelock around his worst nightmares – Time Lords Corrupt – and hid the moment in 1562 – with Elizabeths OK. He dissapeared though leaving no instructions on what it was apart from it being dangerous – thats why she tried to get him in The Shakespeare Code.

The Moment is sat both radiating energies and absorbing the hopes and dreams of a London in turmoil. And it is awakening.

As it awakens, the seal on the Timewar loosens – The horrors are returning and The Doctor returns but the Time Energies snap Him, Hurt and 10 side by side

Only Hurt Doctor can put the Moment back to sleep and and He, 10 and 11 must work together to Reseal the Time War, stop the Moment from creating Chaos whilst protecting it from those who covet it (Zygons, Daleks etc)

wolfweed @wolfweed

Nice theory, @craignixon

Will we see the Wedding of The 10th Dr to Liz 1? We know it happened (for him) between the Waters of Mars & The End of Time…

Was that the beginning of The Dr’s serial bigamy(Liz 1, M. Monroe, R. Song), or has that stretched back throughout his lives?

None of the women are contemporaneous. Hard to make a bigamy charge stick.

Check the scarf...

Ten

Queenie

And another...

janetteB @janetteb

Thanks for the pics “he who is not a fish.”  @pedant These are definitely teasers, especially that first shot with that costume item which I doubt very much will actually appear in the 50th. (but would would jump for joy if it did.)

Cheers

Janette

Anonymous @

Sorry if any of this has been asked before. Also um not posting spoilers just asking a few thinks where the answers may be classed as spoilers so sorry if I should have posted this some where else…….

sooooooooooooooooooo Hurts doctor? His cloths?(A mix of Mcgann and Eccleston). His Screwdriver? (Red tip) His actions not “in the name of the doctor”? Anyone with me thinking he’s the doctor from the time war? I mean Eccleston doctor was know as The Old Solider (sumin along them lines) witch means it would kinda fit, right? Or maybe a flesh doctor?

Any one else wondering about the 12th rejuvenation? Moffat has said sumin along the lines of people have missed sumin they need to go back and watch there DVD’s again…..so I did, the only think that stands out to me is when river brings the doctor back to life in Lets Kill Hitler. Anyone else seen anything? Also any one got a scobby on Matts little ‘picture’ clue?

Anyone else find it strange that the last time there was an episode with 3 doctors in The Three Doctors (a believe) the main bad guy was Omega, and we could quite possible be looking at a return in the 50th. I mean the signs are every where!?

Has anyone read the interview in SFX with Moffat? (highly recommend it) A new chapter? A new direction?……. I mean WHAT!?!?

Let me know what u think

A-Dub

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

Surely I cannot be the first to read about this on another site, but apparently the trailer airs on BBC 1 on Saturday at 8. Typically, I will be travelling and not see it. So, only 48 hours to get in those bonkers theories…

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

Ah, now that I have read the other pages carefully, I see I was not the first to see the news of the trailer. Well, retirement does mean life is lived at a slower pace.

wolfweed @wolfweed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ysnS9AJ43Y

It’s not technically a spoiler but my lawyers are very twitchy…

wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed

Aha – The clip was pulled by the uploader. Well done if you got to see it! It was only there for quarter of an hour.

wolfweed @wolfweed

See how long this one lasts…

Anonymous @

Ha ha ha @wolfweed – your ‘lawyers are very twitchy’ link is now gone baby gone.  🙂

Your latest ‘paintings’ clip, to me, only shows that weird girl in the scarf which we’ve seen in other, ‘official’ photos.  The painting itself?  I assume there are teams of people picking it apart pixel by pixel.  Me?  I’m just glad that the ‘paintings’ we were teased with oh so long ago are actually a reality in TDotD.

wolfweed @wolfweed

@Shazzbot – Turns out it was a spoiler! Phew!
    z

wolfweed @wolfweed

Images leaked from TDOTD…

z

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 933 total)

The topic ‘Spoilers’ is closed to new replies.