<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | EKarvinen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ekarvinen/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ekarvinen/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for EKarvinen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d57cc2a926f3380a44143d1e393e2d9e</guid>
				<title>EKarvinen replied to the topic General thread - fan creativity in the forum Fan creativity</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-thread-fan-creativity/page/17/#post-34134</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Oct 2014 05:08:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hullo Whovians!</p>
<p>As I happen to be a musician and a great fan of Doctor Who, I thought I could combine these two interests and the result can be seen in here:</p>
<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBtWbtriMdo" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBtWbtriMdo</a></p>
<p>There are many covers of the music from this series in Youtube, but to my mind none of them really was cheesy and cheap enough so I had to fix&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38569"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-thread-fan-creativity/page/17/#post-34134" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">151380629db6b5f0e011082d4e8fc04f</guid>
				<title>EKarvinen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/38568/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Oct 2014 04:59:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f0822c1d7d6f74708e29ea5e0b7a028</guid>
				<title>EKarvinen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/38566/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Oct 2014 04:57:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>