<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | Fosvek | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/fosvek/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/fosvek/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Fosvek.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44ec8df64e534d2e72f1a75f654b02fa</guid>
				<title>Fosvek replied to the topic On The Sofa (9) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-9/#post-68712</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jan 2020 10:02:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys, happy who year to you all. My first post and one I hope will answer a question, I found this dalek in a bootsale and added to my collection but maybe I am just not very knowledgeable but why the different bottom, I am trying to remember an episode where a dalek repairs itself?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74244f88e91e0724e78037a9b87e3376</guid>
				<title>Fosvek changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/78386/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jan 2020 09:59:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83e3130efc62f865ae9467f72a799d0b</guid>
				<title>Fosvek became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/78384/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jan 2020 09:55:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>