<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | Radox | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/radox/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/radox/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Radox.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:28:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e1e6cc71c7f7f4a7ed96c7eb0ebc844</guid>
				<title>Radox replied to the topic Listen in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/listen/#post-31555</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Sep 2014 20:28:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have to say, I&#8217;ve been pretty cynical about this series so far, but this episode has done a hell of a lot to win me over. I thought the episode itself was great. It seemed focused (despite moving about quite a lot) and the pacing was good. Twelve seems a lot more comfortably defined in this than in the past episodes and I&#8217;m loving it. I may yet&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35526"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/listen/#post-31555" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bb6c14addd0346d5e1a04e0280fe770</guid>
				<title>Radox replied to the topic Robot of Sherwood in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/robot-of-sherwood/page/3/#post-31343</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Sep 2014 00:31:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought this was alright. I certainly haven&#8217;t had my &#8216;moment&#8217; with Capaldi yet, and this series as a whole as felt underwhelming, but this episode had some nice moments.</p>
<p>The humour was a bit hit-and-miss for me. I hated the &#8220;I&#8217;m the Doctor and this is my Spoon&#8221; comment. In the hands of another Doctor it might&#8217;ve worked, but it was a bit cringey&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35275"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/robot-of-sherwood/page/3/#post-31343" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5f2b543bdcb2ae9648fb15cb69fd79f</guid>
				<title>Radox changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/35274/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Sep 2014 00:27:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ceb59ca5635349d5b1b479d18025b63</guid>
				<title>Radox became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/35272/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Sep 2014 00:16:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>