<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | vilecanards | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/vilecanards/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/vilecanards/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for vilecanards.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:28:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81476d972ed0b6f9fd430ef521573e85</guid>
				<title>vilecanards replied to the topic The Caretaker in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-caretaker/page/7/#post-33711</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:10:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8220;Another Brick In The Wall&#8221; is what I thought, also. It made sense in too many ways&#8230; Pink Floyd/Danny Pink, the song lyrics e.g. &#8220;we don&#8217;t need no education&#8230;&#8221;, British band/British show, and is too clever for it to be anything else.  I , too, wondered if you would have to get permission, but I think you can use a few notes of a song without s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38022"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-caretaker/page/7/#post-33711" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">985d0d8230edc8e0dfaf0674bd775c5f</guid>
				<title>vilecanards replied to the topic The Caretaker in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-caretaker/page/7/#post-33703</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Oct 2014 04:43:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anybody have an idea about the short tune that the Doctor whistles during this episode?  I have my own idea, but I don&#8217;t want to &#8220;poison the well&#8221; for other people&#8217;s thoughts!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da8439ee14b381704fa999876a07e38c</guid>
				<title>vilecanards became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/38011/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Oct 2014 04:34:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>