<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | Wibbly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/wibbly/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/wibbly/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Wibbly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec52457ccdb0db8c08c17c4b9f3f7035</guid>
				<title>Wibbly replied to the topic S33 (7) 10 – Hide in the forum The Eleventh Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/s33-7-10-hide/page/2/#post-6246</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 10:25:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The only thing I can add at the moment which I don&#8217;t think has been said is in the conversation between Clara and Emma about (I am going to call it) hidden love when they decide to have tea instead of whiskey. [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62cdf0c2589363951c8ecaafd7a3f524</guid>
				<title>Wibbly replied to the topic On the sofa in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa/page/6/#post-5913</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:36:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Edible ballbearings &#8211; Brilliant !</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3d926ae1634297f7211686fe59d470c</guid>
				<title>Wibbly replied to the topic Companions past and present in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/companions-past-and-present/#post-5911</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:31:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok not sure if I am in the right thread but here I go&#8230;.</p>
<p>Last night whilst on my mission to catch up with the Doctors adventures I was watching series 4 (new) with the tenth doctor &#8211; the episode The Fires of [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbe8797841058e2a4f12e5ae0a28201a</guid>
				<title>Wibbly replied to the topic On the sofa in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa/page/6/#post-5743</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:43:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/wibbly/" rel="nofollow"></a><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/wibbly/' rel="nofollow">@Wibbly</a> There is something very satisfying about the phrase “Wibbly on the sofa” </p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/juniperfish/' rel="nofollow">@Juniperfish</a> That really made me chuckle &#8211; thanks for the welcome.  I think it may have been something on The Guardian site that [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f74605baf8c064f89aa29aa403f9684a</guid>
				<title>Wibbly replied to the topic On the sofa in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa/page/6/#post-5737</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:59:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello People !!</p>
<p>Just joined &#8211; fantastic forum !  Looking forward to reading all your speculations!</p>
<p>I am quite new to the world of Doctor Who but I am well and truely hooked.</p>
<p>After much web searching I [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f302b364cdf866a40d4c0b13ab9c767</guid>
				<title>Wibbly changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/5461/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:51:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df1bf83b38b10725098b66eae4f666f4</guid>
				<title>Wibbly became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/5457/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:42:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>