<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | coach.t | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/coach-t/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/coach-t/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for coach.t.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">388c3224288d5dcf331573c570abb54b</guid>
				<title>coach.t replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-67039</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Jan 2019 00:47:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am new here, first post, so please don&#8217;t fault me if I post in the wrong thread. I have watched this show since the late 70s and have been a fan since then. I often watch TV and sometimes picture in my mind who the next Doctor could be and who I would love to see star in that role. Hugh Laurie, also known as Dr. House. There could be so many&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76395"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-67039" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">167ae228d49c015011a0c05732e07a66</guid>
				<title>coach.t became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/76393/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Jan 2019 00:39:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>