<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | Pez | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pezwf/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pezwf/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Pez.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cad5149a2fc364c660a47270f06a27a8</guid>
				<title>Pez replied to the topic The Dæmons part 1 in the forum The Third Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-daemons-part-1/#post-71561</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Apr 2021 14:01:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Children of the Stones &#8211; Excellent program.  Scared me silly when I first watched it on ITV back in the 1970s.</p>
<p>I don&#8217;t think it&#8217;s available to buy anymore, but here&#8217;s a link to a DVDRip.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.filefactory.com/folder/431cfa4861209eb0" rel="nofollow">https://www.filefactory.com/folder/431cfa4861209eb0</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4d020a3ea5ee26e0cd71b1d39119aa6</guid>
				<title>Pez replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-71560</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Apr 2021 13:18:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Am I alone in wondering why the next doctor needs to be either black, or a woman or both?</p>
<p>I have watched Doctor Who since the Jon Pertwee years in ther 1970s, and I will be the the first to admit that some doctors (and companions) seem to &#8216;fit&#8217; better than others &#8211; while they each have their own &#8216;style&#8217;, they have not always been the figure that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81755"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-71560" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbfaab5bf229c128de968017f7d6b388</guid>
				<title>Pez became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/81753/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Apr 2021 12:56:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>