<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | Retr0Guy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/retr0guy/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/retr0guy/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Retr0Guy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:28:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13ca7a80be551f53ad1c5133ce04340d</guid>
				<title>Retr0Guy replied to the topic On The Sofa (9) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-9/#post-61984</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:21:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greetings Whovians! At the risk of irritating and being ignored by people, I am conducting research on opinions on the new Doctor for a writing class. It&#8217;d be really awesome if you could take 5-10 minutes to fill it out and perhaps share with others. If you don&#8217;t&#8230; well that&#8217;s fine, I guess, you&#8217;re your own person, not much I can do&#8230;.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-70831"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-9/#post-61984" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03d32418d9e6b4f68ce103c39f982b69</guid>
				<title>Retr0Guy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/70829/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:11:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>