<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | Nanoroar | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/nanoroar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/nanoroar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nanoroar.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:28:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e7d3f04947a99fdf906e97669a801c4</guid>
				<title>Nanoroar replied to the topic The Reality War in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-reality-war/#post-77794</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jun 2025 18:41:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I liked this season a lot more than the last! (Though I enjoyed that too; I just didn&#8217;t find the finale very satisfying).</p>
<p>Just like the last one, this season kept me constantly guessing what was really going on the whole way through, and like last time all my guesses were hilariously off-base. These were kinda wild guesses ranging from: &#8220;the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88842"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-reality-war/#post-77794" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e28554c09e9d5fdd4e8031758142da4d</guid>
				<title>Nanoroar replied to the topic Empire of Death in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/empire-of-death/#post-76500</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2024 12:43:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After the first two episodes of this season flopped for me and my partner, we got really invested from episode 3 onwards, we really enjoyed the rest of the season. Lots of speculation about the Pantheon, Ruby&#8217;s mum, Ruby herself, Mrs Flood, The Doctor and his descendants&#8230;</p>
<p>I refuse to believe that RTD et al weren&#8217;t aware that we&#8217;d spend this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87438"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/empire-of-death/#post-76500" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">016be54daa792eeda17db080e1377fac</guid>
				<title>Nanoroar became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/activity/p/87436/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2024 12:29:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>