<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | 10th Doctor Fan | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning 10th Doctor Fan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">879a710ed989c95ba8cc6bfbcf0d2f11</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-66978</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Dec 2018 02:12:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>I didn&#8217;t have a preference until Peter Capaldi became The Doctor, I was fond of all three (you missed out Christopher Eccleston. *grins*)</p>
<p>What surprises me, is why Chibnall didn&#8217;t really push the boat out and choose a black actress to play the Doctor? The General (Ken Bones) regenerated into a black women, so why not the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76322"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-66978" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93785379a9bf43930ba0fe799d8617ec</guid>
				<title>Miapatrick replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-66969</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Dec 2018 17:38:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Matt Smith for me. They&#8217;re both great, but I think the thing is, the show runner is a key part of it. Smith was a quintessential Moffat Doctor, Tennant was perfect for RTD, and I&#8217;m (with respect to RTD&#8217;s achievement) team Moffat.</p>
<p>When Moffat wrote for RTD, the characters that stand out to me are the characters he created &#8211; Captain&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76313"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-66969" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">727eda58f50a393551f71b8ece682e19</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-66962</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Dec 2018 09:58:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>Doing well, thank you for asking.</p>
<p>A very happy new year to you.</p>
<p>Missy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46cb99b0fc89710f72847602893ca8be</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-66927</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Dec 2018 03:39:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>    Hey!  Yes of course we missed you and I am doing great so thanks for asking. Just recovering from a great day at my sons house where I ate too much. Your pics were funny ,thanks for the giggles and Merry Christmas.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e46d78244ec7806a19fcec43b135d0ba</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63880</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Aug 2018 04:40:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Wow, I was listening to Irish music when I read your response to me. I didn&#8217;t know you were Irish, I though you were from England. I can almost hear the Tenth Doctor speak when I read your posts, I have a theory why. I love that you included a sketch of the TARDIS, I hope he replies back soon.<br />
Hello there, <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/tempusfugit/' rel="nofollow">@tempusfugit</a>! It&#8217;s nice to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72978"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63880" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">510ed97e9b9423b0afa8908b55f35066</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63807</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2018 21:33:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a> I have written the letter! I&#8217;ve even included a sketch of his doctor as a gift, but I haven&#8217;t sent it yet. Work is requiring me to relocate (my new reason for not being on the blog in awhile) and I don&#8217;t want to send a letter without my new address on it. The only fan letter I have ever written was to the BBC expressing my hopes for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72907"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63807" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32af32e6aa83d4af6d7e7123a36d23c8</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63787</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 02:02:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/blenkinsopthebrave/' rel="nofollow">@blenkinsopthebrave</a>  I am glad to hear you are safe and we all hope that the fires are out soon.My daughter who is on the west coast of the island says it is pretty hazy and then foggy out there. She can&#8217;t believe there is anything to burn after the last couple of years.We have had some big fires in Northern Ontario but they seem to be under&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72886"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63787" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8abdc280b9b7620c7e8659065b58d688</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63611</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jul 2018 06:07:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Fandabidoesey is a brilliant word, I love to say it. I won&#8217;t say a word to your English teacher. </p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/janetteb/' rel="nofollow">@janetteb</a> I just heard of the Five-ish Doctors this year and first watched it two months ago. It was hilarious and I had to recommend it to every fan of Doctor Who I know. After watching more of the classic series, I&#8217;ve got to see all of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72712"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63611" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4509d2eafdef1b3977c8452d73a81dc</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63588</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jun 2018 07:36:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Sounding like your English teacher is a compliment. I didn&#8217;t take it as an insult, I&#8217;ve just heard that so many times. The comment made me laugh and I love your English teacher now. I started re-watching Capaldi&#8217;s era a few nights ago, you&#8217;re going to enjoy it. Matt leaving was really sad but he had a good ending. This is the first&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72689"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63588" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7255731e83ecf2c89e05c60bb506d770</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63586</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jun 2018 04:14:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Sorry about that line, I feel like I ruined your day. Thanks for agreeing with the post and for saying I sound like you English teacher. You are not the first person to make such a comment in my direction. I hope you enjoy the rest of Matt&#8217;s episodes you have to watch. They are all brilliant.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c126232a77c97cd57371e84d23172c25</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63557</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:02:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> &#8220;Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS&#8221; is a great story. I love Matt&#8217;s doctor and really enjoyed the short time when Clara was his companion. </p>
<p>Well, just a few more days till a season 11 trailer is release. I can&#8217;t wait to see Jodie&#8217;s doctor and her companions. I thought I post my theories about the personality of this new doctor and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72658"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-63557" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba64a7cd5a55d223b5aa60d25a9783cd</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63493</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 May 2018 08:06:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Thanks for the address, I can&#8217;t wait to write him. I always remember David TENnant as the 10th doctor as well. It&#8217;s such a perfect coincidence that would be his name.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ff431436478803fd7f3f99bc0e06043</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63480</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 May 2018 04:53:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Sorry I haven&#8217;t been checking for new emojis lately. I&#8217;m guessing that&#8217;s the tenth doctor. Good for you for writing David a letter. I have been meaning to write him a letter but I haven&#8217;t done it yet. If you can send me the address that would help, thanks. The only fan letter I&#8217;ve ever written was a letter to the BBC, stating my love&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72566"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63480" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">586765b0754ffbbefbf6bae392aa3aab</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63469</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 May 2018 23:08:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>   I think your emoji says 10th Doctor.  I love the 10th Doctor and I am a big David Tennant fan too. I hope he replies to you. Thanks for the kind words about my profile pic.  At my age when you have lost parents and other loved ones and when you have grandkids that quote really hits home. We are all just stories in the end so lets hop&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72548"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63469" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">728525bc37330416aa3adb4b4ab91df6</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63434</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Apr 2018 03:13:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Oh okay, thanks for the praise. Can&#8217;t wait for the next one, Once Upon A Time was a good one. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">535a54ce5dbe004b13a40b8532ea19f6</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63429</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Apr 2018 09:10:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>Thank m&#8217;dear.</p>
<p>Missy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27854ca2f9a73f3f45069cb3d13ac4d1</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63425</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:37:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Oh, this is a good one and I hope I got it right. It&#8217;s The Pyramid at the End of the World. The emojis show the two minutes till midnight. I think that&#8217;s right, that was the first episode that came to mind but it wouldn&#8217;t surprise me if it worked for another.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48f456610879b889e926ba7e87ece483</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63415</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Apr 2018 03:54:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>:    <em>Its easy, just say what you see.</em></p>
<p>That&#8217;s the problem, I don&#8217;t see it.</p>
<p>Do you know, that&#8217;s the only one that I actually got! Twice upon a time.</p>
<p>Missy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35e13297f637a13f1a7126ac511d0ea9</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63413</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Apr 2018 02:14:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>  My guess would be the same, Twice Upon a Time, but <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/bluesqueakpip/' rel="nofollow">@bluesqueakpip</a> got there before me. And yes that was corny, but cute, and no I don&#8217;t do them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">121b7e226671dfea4af72849f60ea99f</guid>
				<title>Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63411</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 23:59:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>No, Twice Upon a Time</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">073ddf18d52fbe3acaa3463f467e4045</guid>
				<title>Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63407</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 15:28:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>Time Heist?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eba52dbfd0c066c3d583a4599c90ca0e</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63397</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 02:21:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Oh, The King&#8217;s Demons, I see it now but that was a Peter Davison story, you wrote Capaldi. I really struggled to find a match for that one. I was starting to wonder if the purple creature was meant to represent the sneaky characters in the episode, Empress of Mars (I won&#8217;t say any spoilers). I know I&#8217;m a little late for this too but I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72467"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63397" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2cd822c1fac19bcc930407fd6885b8f</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63388</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 02:46:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Yes nice profile pic. We are currently watching through some of our favourite TEnnant stories. Last night we watched Family of Blood and Blink. I think we will skip into the Doctor/Donna stories now.<br />
He is such a fine Doctor but so was Chris E as is Matt and Peter Capaldi. They are all brilliant. We have been fortunate indeed to have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72459"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63388" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c6fbfc5666fccea07819c65bf5823a8</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63386</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 02:02:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>  Is it Love and Monsters?  I also like your new profile pic, nice choice.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a>  I am rubbish at cryptic crosswords  and stick to the regular kind.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbf692228554ba92aa540f1186b50dc1</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63382</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Apr 2018 08:59:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>No idea! I&#8217;m much better at cryptograms and cryptic crosswords *grins*</p>
<p>Missy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e3d3db1a7130f4b4d84fb0136f77396</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63379</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Apr 2018 04:23:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Alright, I just saw the clue and I think this is a crazy guess but I think it&#8217;s the Empress of Mars, the woman in a crown is a empress and the purple creature is an alien. I need to re-watch some of Peter&#8217;s episodes, some I&#8217;ve only seen once when they first aired. By the way, love the profile picture. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5d835380f9bda780cb4a96b87603fa1</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63375</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Apr 2018 04:44:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> The new emoji would be The Eleventh Hour.<br />
<a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a> I enjoy that scene as well, Especially the Harvey Warbanger joke. However, Donna kissing The Doctor is still shocking to me, but I guess it was suppose to be a shock. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d26ca3ef2e047bed7d35992a3b08218</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63374</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Apr 2018 00:04:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>Me too. Especially when he indicates one word, and Donna says &#8220;Harvey Warbanger&#8221; to which DW replies:</p>
<p>&#8220;How can Harvey Warbanger be one word!&#8221;</p>
<p>I was actually crying with laughter.</p>
<p>Missy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7948157fe55ae985f53253486df9a159</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63367</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Apr 2018 10:22:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/gamergirlavatar/' rel="nofollow">@gamergirlavatar</a></p>
<p>My favourite scene In the Unicorn&#8230;.. is where he is poisoned and the all charade he and Donna go through.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>;</p>
<p>I never was good with emoji s, but fun idea. Keep it up</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">813fa3d89c7541fc7742a5efa92c56c4</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63362</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Apr 2018 06:11:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> I think the episode is The Runaway Bride. That&#8217;s a good one. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1da25e951367280da86b9e4135357a30</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63355</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 05:15:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Well the companion would be rose. I didn&#8217;t know the first one was The Doctor Dances until I read <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/winston/' rel="nofollow">@winston</a> post. I need to check the posts more so I can see the emojis when you post them. This is really fun.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdf3f190593a4de9025a27f1c17b95e1</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63353</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 01:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>   Is that The Doctor Dances? One of my favourite endings and &#8220;everybody lives!&#8221;. Of course he has his companion Rose with him.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77dff3ffe9b9aa13d027e77f6b50f160</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63348</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Mar 2018 03:43:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> It&#8217;s The Unicorn and the Wasp. I love that episode, I love the scene where The Doctor is questioning people but soon gets lost in his memories when he sits in the chair. <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/winston/' rel="nofollow">@winston</a> got to the answer before me though, good job winston. Happy Easter to you as well. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92608b5e590ffc8cd3afc014bc3bb3a3</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63347</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Mar 2018 01:19:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>   The Unicorn and the Wasp!  Ta Da  I liked the time travel emoji though I didn&#8217;t get it. Hoppy Easter if that is your thing.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4088fc77fc122830b7472b292036bd87</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63341</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Mar 2018 07:58:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Alright, I just noticed that the emojis can also stand for &#8220;Time Travel&#8221; depending on how you view the car. I should have known that. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c09e7c05c528a8a27b1bc9e8aa2f72f6</guid>
				<title>gamergirlavatar replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63340</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Mar 2018 07:20:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/winston/' rel="nofollow">@winston</a> I don&#8217;t understand emojis as well. Everyone my age group uses emojis but I don&#8217;t understand them nor do I like them but I do think you&#8217;re right, it has to be Doctor Who. </p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> Hi and welcome to the blog. I hope you enjoy getting caught up on Doctor Who. You&#8217;re going to love all The Doctors. I highly recommend Peter Capaldi, I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72404"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63340" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff4f5f5d7a5a61c239cbc963f0407c90</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/20/#post-63329</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Mar 2018 01:41:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>  It must be Doctor Who.  I don&#8217;t speak fluent emoji but my granddaughter tries teaching me.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">179360a378e54d4b90d9d8e2fb03b0a5</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63320</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Mar 2018 21:20:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>  I love the 4th series of AG! Donna is one of my favourite companions and I really enjoyed the chemistry between her and the 10th Doctor. Have fun watching all of the great stuff to come, I hope you like it all as much as I do.  So much fun ahead.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65c57dcad0c4ec8820d05db91e6a74ca</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63299</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:14:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/janetteb/' rel="nofollow">@janetteb</a>: Well said, I agree. We too are watching the Eccleston series again and shall continue right through to Capaldi.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/winston/' rel="nofollow">@winston</a>   <em> I find 12 to have the biggest  hearts of the Doctors , remembering everyone, regretting so much and trying so hard to make up for the past and to be a good man. He was crusty and cranky yet funny and even silly so&hellip;</em><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72357"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63299" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98a251528f9ecefccb47198048e7d0c4</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63297</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Mar 2018 01:48:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>   Nope&#8230;&#8230;can&#8217;t do it!  I have tried to pin one down for quite awhile( 15-20 mins.) and I just can&#8217;t. I have fave scary ones like The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances which also has one on my fave happy endings. Favourite  history  ones like The Fires of Pompei and fave introductions like Deep Breath and Partners in Crime. My favo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72355"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63297" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdad5700d829f15f2ebc8b8ca15afabb</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63296</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:40:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> &#8212;</p>
<p>At the moment, for me it&#8217;s Heaven Sent, by a country mile&#8230;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">102371e60b9e71d9206dd2f3f34a7d5d</guid>
				<title>Mudlark replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63294</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2018 21:16:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/janetteb/' rel="nofollow">@janetteB</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/winston/' rel="nofollow">@winston</a> and <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jimthefish/' rel="nofollow">@JimTheFish</a> have pretty much summed it up. Every actor has brought something different to the role and that fact, along with the vision of successive show runners and writers,  is how the show has managed to survive for so long &#8211; because it has evolved and expanded in scop0e.  There can be no universal &#8216;best&#8217; D&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72352"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63294" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bc6bac83ec8f718edb8ef461d5e8f3e</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63293</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2018 16:46:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> &#8212;</p>
<p>Pretty much what everyone has said above. It&#8217;s impossible to have a BEST doctor because they&#8217;re all so very different and fulfilled different roles in the show&#8217;s history. You could argue Hartnell because he was the first. Or Troughton because his is the template from which the Doctor as we know him now essentially springs. Or Tom&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72351"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63293" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b4b3ea1d6c2416f26cc1fd04e36a3e0</guid>
				<title>blenkinsopthebrave replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63291</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2018 04:33:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>Three answers:</p>
<p>1. Peter Cushing (the satirical response)</p>
<p>2. Everything that <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/janetteb/' rel="nofollow">@janetteb</a> and <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/winston/' rel="nofollow">@winston</a> said. Because they are right.</p>
<p>3. For me&#8230;it will always be William Hartnell, because I was 12 years old when I saw him in the very first episode, &#8220;An Unearthly Child&#8221;, in 1964 (it was Australia, so we ran a bit behind the BBC) and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72345"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63291" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67dc673908c48edae6eab5a0b2a94f93</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63290</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2018 01:57:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>   Best at what though?   Each Doctor has his own style that works for him. The 9th is tortured by what he did to Gallifrey and is guilty, sad and angry at the same time.He believes himself to be the last of his kind after destroying all the rest and  this gives him a disregard for his own safety that maybe makes him seem bravest. He s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72344"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63290" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c280c79b91df80949e10b351cf392dd</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63289</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2018 01:13:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a> They are all the best. Each actor of AG Who (otherwise known as &#8220;nu who&#8221;) has brought something different to the role, has different strengths and should be appreciated for what they have achieved. I don&#8217;t ever feel the need to compare and say one is better than the other. We are currently re watching some Ecclestone Doctor episodes&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72343"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63289" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a60d391c02bd0d13e91bd6d451f9781</guid>
				<title>Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63287</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Mar 2018 20:48:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a></p>
<p>&#8220;Splendid chaps, all of them.&#8221;  😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b0b4d89b0e43ea39989a46ef1316ffb</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic Twice Upon a Time in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/twice-upon-a-time/page/4/#post-63276</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Mar 2018 03:36:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>:</p>
<p>I thought that too, until in one episode I believe the President of Gallifrey admitted that they planted the drums in his head so they could find him&#8230;or somesuch</p>
<p>Missy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e922f5accf0859af8c4fe742911e75ab</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63273</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Mar 2018 01:48:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a>  and <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>   The matter of a favourite Doctor is always so hard for me. I really like the one I am watching at the time. Watching the 12th is a wild ride that is sometimes fun but also dark and sad at times. While watching him being cranky and sarcastic I think,  &#8220;I love this Doctor&#8221; and at the time he is my fave. But the other day&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72321"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/page/19/#post-63273" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6af436c9dd1c9428bc73697240edb26</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic Twice Upon a Time in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/twice-upon-a-time/page/4/#post-63261</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Mar 2018 05:29:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ddoherty95/' rel="nofollow">@ddoherty95</a>;</p>
<p>Ah, but when he returned the drums had gone.</p>
<p>Missy never heard them. or if she did, no one mentioned it.</p>
<p>Missy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>