The Doctor Who Forum

Theories even more insane than what's actually happening

  • Search
  • Menu
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Blogs
  • Activity
  • Etiquette
  • Members
  • Join
  • Help
Profile picture of Zolos

@zolos

active 3 years, 9 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Forums
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites

Activity

  • 3 years, 9 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Zolos

    Zolos replied to the topic Part 1 – The Halloween Apocalypse

    https://twitter.com/perryberline/status/1607578573409513480/photo/1

    guess you’ll have to see it for yourself.

     

    sorry for spamming, I’m a newbie. No idea how to host images or delete posts.

  • 3 years, 9 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Zolos

    Zolos replied to the topic Part 1 – The Halloween Apocalypse

    quangoid

    sorry, tried my best

  • 3 years, 9 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Zolos

    Zolos replied to the topic Part 1 – The Halloween Apocalypse

    quangoid image

    I’m having issues hosting the image

  • 3 years, 9 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Zolos

    Zolos replied to the topic Part 1 – The Halloween Apocalypse

    Quangoid

    Okay, I believe I have some info.

    The species could be known as “Quangoids”, But I’m not sure if it’s canon yet.

    I found an actor that played one of the green aliens. @perryberline, he’s a writer and actor/voice actor. I asked him if he knew anything. he said he would post it on his old Twitter account.

    RESULT! He said  <span c…[Read more]

  • 3 years, 9 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Zolos

    Zolos replied to the topic Part 1 – The Halloween Apocalypse

    Thank you, Declan!, I appreciate your time.

    I’m looking into it further. I will post here if I find anything out.

    Happy holidays!

  • 3 years, 9 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Zolos

    Zolos replied to the topic Part 1 – The Halloween Apocalypse

    Who are the alien race that die in the doctors vision at the end of the episode? The green guys*??

  • 3 years, 9 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Zolos

    Zolos became a registered member

  • Log in

    Forgot your password?

  • Recently active members

    Profile picture of Dan51@2026
    Profile picture of janetteB
    Profile picture of winston
    Profile picture of nerys
    Profile picture of ps1l0v3y0u
    Profile picture of CookJane
    Profile picture of syzygy
    Profile picture of SpaceyChip
    Profile picture of The Unified Doctor
    Profile picture of WhoHar
    Profile picture of Dentarthurdent
    Profile picture of Hardog81
    Profile picture of Peterwritesstories
    Profile picture of Tenth_
    Profile picture of Walkersmith
    Profile picture of Dr. Pepper-Bean
    Profile picture of amozonpill
    Profile picture of Pro Esthatic Nutrition
    Profile picture of nawazish78
    Profile picture of Wesleyflowers

DISCLAIMER: The Doctor Who Forum is a Doctor Who fan site and is not, in any way, connected with or affiliated to the BBC.
Doctor Who is copyright © the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). No copyright infringement is intended.

All posts, blogs and comments are copyright © the original author, and represent their own personal views and not those of the site owner or anyone else on the site.
They may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the individual author.
css.php