Mentions
-
13 years, 5 months ago - View
Juniperfish replied to the topic S33 (7) 10 – Hide
@Wibbly Re “the chin”. I’m sure that’s the kind of thing River would tease the Doctor with (if she hasn’t specifically already?) if only to get back at him for the “Mrs. Robinson” crack. She did tease him about […]
-
13 years, 5 months ago - View
Wibbly replied to the topic On the sofa
@Wibbly There is something very satisfying about the phrase “Wibbly on the sofa”
@Juniperfish That really made me chuckle – thanks for the welcome. I think it may have been something on The Guardian site that […]
-
13 years, 5 months ago - View
Juniperfish replied to the topic On the sofa
@Wibbly There is something very satisfying about the phrase “Wibbly on the sofa” 🙂
I hope you brought jelly and ice-cream. Nice exploding TARDIS avatar, or is it really the collision of two, or even three, […]


