Class – Series 1, Episode 1

Home Forums Class Class, Series 1 Class – Series 1, Episode 1

This topic contains 53 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Missy 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous @

@mudlark

No, no, no (or yes, yes, yes) please watch Buffy! The first season could mean maybe 5 episodes that you need to watch and I’d skip about 8 episodes of S6* -so, having cut it down, maybe consider it?

It’s so good, really, in unexpected ways?

So, that’s a post splurge from me and off to school -very very late.

*others may disagree. 🙂

@mudlark

Tricky, I concur. But it will reward you when you get there (in grim determination to beat Sky viewers to it, I watched the whole of Season 7 over one bank holiday weekend, courtesy of totallylegitimatedownloads.com).

Mudlark @mudlark

@thane15  @pedant

Your words are persuasive.  It appears that all seven seasons are available on Netflix, so if I decide to avail myself of the month’s free trial I will be able at least to get a taster.  After that, unless I decide it is worth subscribing, the full, gigantic box set is available at a not too exorbitant price* and I will be able to watch at my convenience, even if it takes a year or more.

For a start it could be a project for the dark days of January/February, when there is nothing to do in the garden and the urge to hibernate beside the fire is strong.  My conscience may prick slightly at the thought that I need to finish writing up the research project which has been neglected for more than a year now, and which I was planning to get back to after Christmas  – and for the record, I’ve never been much good at multi-tasking, so it is likely to be a case of one or the other – but I doubt whether that will trouble me much 🙂

* I went so far as to check this morning

Missy @missy

I meant to add, that the scene where the Doctor say, “Time never forgets” then notices the board on the wall with Oswald C – was a Steven Moffat moment.

A member suggested that I might be surprised if I kept watching . Nothing is impossible, but definitely unlikely.

Missy

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.