On The Sofa (8)

Home Forums General On The Sofa (8)

This topic contains 1,002 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  Craig 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1,001 through 1,003 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    janetteB @janetteb

@thane15 Yes I live in S.A. We really are spread across the continent, us Oz Who fans aren’t we? Good to hear from you again btw. I was hoping all was ok as I had not seen you posting of late but then I have not been posting either, just lurking, partly because of the weather, (in the grips of a very dreary S.A. winter) and partly just busy with writing etc.

@craig @blenkinsopthebrave and @bluesqueakpip I like the suggestion of a First Doctor Retrospective. I was going to suggest a retrospective based upon countering the “but they did not do that in “classic Who” line that right wing moaners like to use but easy to point those moments out whilst watching any old episodes and the Verity Lambert years were very strong really. (thinking of instances which dealt with “issues” like gender, environmentalism, human rights and politics, matters which Dr Who has never shied away from.) It might give us useful ammunition if we ever dare venture into the cesspit of BTL comments.

so looking forward to watching Keys of Marinus while painting miniatures or “photoshopping”. (Anything but what I should be working on..)

Cheers
    Janette

wolfweed @wolfweed

@Thane15 Thanks! Yes the DW Experience is closing after today.

@craig  keys of marinus 1 on dailymotion  (Don’t know how to embed dailymotion stuff now though…)

Craig @craig
    Emperor

This ‘On The Sofa’ is now closed as it has exceeded the 1000 post limit. But there is a new, very comfortable sofa, for all sorts of Doctor Who chat here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1,001 through 1,003 (of 1,003 total)

The topic ‘On The Sofa (8)’ is closed to new replies.