The Maldovarium

Home Forums General The Maldovarium

This topic contains 1,003 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1,001 through 1,004 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Miapatrick @miapatrick

@ichabod oh I think it’s the right strategy. And character work might be the focus of this version of Who. I think Jaz’s turn might well be next week. When there’s a bigger team, giving everyone equal time ends up a bit like those bands where everyone sings a line in turn. This week, the Doctor was dealing with accidentally abducting and nearly killing her new friends (the only people in the universe she, her incarnation, knows) and trying to find her Tardis. We had the two new characters being fleshed out, I think, just about enough, and some focus on Graham trying to bond with Ryan, that’s probably enough human story for one episode.

It might be more noticeable with a female companion not seeming to do all that much because we’re so used to a primary female companion with male doctor, the two balancing each other out.

ichabod @ichabod

Yep, they’ll get to Jaz soon, I hope.  Meantime, good point about who she knows!  I also really liked her greeting to the Tardis — it had occurred to me that a female Doctor’s relationship with a (so far) female Tardis might be interesting, and it was — very warm and sweet.

Whisht @whisht

@pedant – just wanted to say I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

Its good you’re dealing with it properly ie taking care of diet and habits. And changing habits is a bugger.
    Not much more of any use I can say really, except that errrrmmm….

@whisht

Thanks mate.

@craig – I think we are at the point where we are going to need a new pub.

I nominate The Kebab and Calculator (again)

Viewing 4 posts - 1,001 through 1,004 (of 1,004 total)

The topic ‘The Maldovarium’ is closed to new replies.