Mentions
-
12 years, 9 months ago - View
Elouise replied to the topic The Day of the Doctor
I have no idea what that is :/
-
12 years, 9 months ago - View
Arbutus replied to the topic The Day of the Doctor
@toinfinityandbepond Ha! That’s brilliant. Maybe when the woman said “best tech support in the universe”, the phrase was somehow caught by the TARDIS, who knows where the best in the universe really is. I like this theory. And I’d forgotten about the Churchill/River conversation.
And by the way, great user name!
@Bluesqueakpip Cool.…[Read more]
-
12 years, 9 months ago - View
Timeloop replied to the topic The Day of the Doctor
@toinfinityandbepond Yes, I know. But we never saw River do it. And that is what he said.
-
12 years, 9 months ago - View
Timeloop replied to the topic The Day of the Doctor
@TardisBlue Nice job in welcoming new people to discuss their ideas *high five*
@TardisBlue @Bluesqueakpip @toinfinityandbepond
I actually had another idea the other day. I think Moffat slipped that in to explain Capaldi.
“Four: I know you don’t. And in years to come you might find yourself revisiting a few. But just the old favorites, eh?”
He…[Read more]
-
12 years, 9 months ago - View
Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic The Day of the Doctor
Clara doesn’t say that she doesn’t know who she saw: she says “There was an old man looking for you. I think it was the curator”.
If you’ve read the novelisation of Summer Falls (and Clara did – she says so in Bells of St John), you would know perfectly well who The Curator really is. 😉
-
12 years, 11 months ago - View
ScaryB replied to the topic General Open Thread – TV Shows
@toinfinityandbepond @Shazzbot
Sorry Shazz, (up to and inc #5) we know who Beth‘s monitor is, but not Sarah’s. Or Cosima’s for that matter. We don’t know if the monitors change as they grow up, or if they’re attached to them once they become adults (which might put Vic the Dick in the frame, if you’re looking for unlikely!) They should check ALL…[Read more]
-
12 years, 11 months ago - View
Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic Doctor Who News (2)
@toinfinityandbepond – no, the Smith Doctor had a red setting in Cold War, when he was threatening to blow up the submarine and kill everyone on board.
I noticed the Tennant TARDIS – are they ever going to get rid of that set, or were they using the Doctor Who Exhibition one? But not that the Sonic was in an ammo belt style holder.


