The Haunting of Villa Diodati

Home Forums Episodes The Thirteenth Doctor The Haunting of Villa Diodati

This topic contains 51 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Robsie 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Ollie14 @ollie14

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up @missrori.

Think there’s so much to clear up in the last 70 mins of the series… is there possibly to much to clear up, maybe?

Dont think we’ll be seeing Ruth again this series. I’d imagine she’ll return in a special or S13.

I keep thinking the lone Cyberman looked like the old Brendan. What did the lone Cyberman say about how he was the “chosen one” again? He mentioned he got “declined“ when he wanted to sign up… but was that signing up to the human fight against the Cybermen or signing up to be converted to a Cyberman?

What do you reckon?

Robsie @robsiehallert

I quite liked the episode. I did NOT like the finale it lead to, but I thought the episode itself was one of the better ones in the current season.
    I loved the crazy cyberman and meeting the Gothic writers and the bizarre puzzle.
    All the regulars seemed to have something to do. It was a fun and scary with some wild moments from The Doctor, just the right balance, for me.

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.