The Timeless Children

Home Forums Episodes The Thirteenth Doctor The Timeless Children

This topic contains 153 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  doctorwhofan 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 151 through 154 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    MissRori @missrori

@dalekbuster523 Well, it’s possible “Revolution of the Daleks” won’t be an Earth-set episode in the first place, or at least not set on present-day Earth, so the pandemic would be a moot point and no alterations will be needed.

the new new doctor @thenewnewdoctor

@missrori hopefully, it’s been crap so far hasnt it

Peacemaker @peacemaker

Seems a lot of hubbub about something that could be and perhaps is going to be handled so effortlessly.  How about, she was the explorer who brought regeneration to Gallifrey?  She eventually openly expresses regret at it due to Timelord chicanery around the universe so Timelords erase her memory but keep her around in case they need her. She discovers some clue to her missing pieces, somehow escapes and perhaps is not sure why but knows only a need to right wrongs throughout the galaxy.  An obvious and elegant backstory for “The doctor”.

doctorwhofan @crazydoctorwhofan

What doesn’t make sence to me is how the doctor is going to get out of prizon in the next series. Also this series has been so different to the ones in the past. There has been a very constant theme throughtout all the episodes instead of fighting different creatures everytime. The first series of Matt Smith asthe doctor also had a theme but the episodes were very different and they only came togerther on the very last episode. Personly I love Jodie Whittiker as a doctor but I prefered the first series over the mot recent one.

Viewing 4 posts - 151 through 154 (of 154 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.