Thin Ice

Home Forums Episodes The Twelfth Doctor Thin Ice

This topic contains 203 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Missy 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 201 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous @

@winston

Mum’s not on board with that, btw. But I just feel it’s not ‘him’ -the ‘him’ is in the Box! or the vault (need a Bonkers theory). I don’t want some Valyard which could happen…..But Mum’s thinking about FurElise a lot ….I’m thinking of Buffy too, though.

Also, Mum said the first bar of Fur Elise was repeated but as we don’t really have a definitive version of Fur Elise then it could be anything. Maybe Beethoven’s in the vault. 😈

Here’s something: the Bach connection to Sherlock and the “oh, don’t play Bach like that. You don’t get it” says both Euros and Moriarty. 🙂

Anonymous @

sorry people, the above should be in the KNock KNock thread

Missy @missy

@ichabod: *snort*  Was it Red or White wine?

Two things, that have been puzzling me. I know I should mention them on the appropriate threads. But here goes anyway.

In Dark Water, when Clara threatens – and indeed does –  to  throw all seven keys into the lava. thus preventing the Doctor ever  entering  the Tardis again.  The fact that he often opened and closed  the door simply by clicking his fingers, seemed to have been missed? Clara was aware of this so I found it rather odd.

Am I the only one who thinks that Bull accepted the Doctor as an  alien rather too easily?  am I being too picky here?

Missy

Missy @missy

@thane15:   Here’s something: the Bach connection to Sherlock and the “oh, don’t play Bach like that. You don’t get it” says both Euros and Moriarty. :)

As in, ““Johann Sebastian would be appalled.

Missy

Viewing 4 posts - 201 through 204 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.