On The Sofa (4)

Home Forums General On The Sofa (4)

This topic contains 948 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 801 through 850 (of 949 total)
  • Author
    janetteB @janetteb

@devilishrobby I like that suggestion though I would have hoped that if they were going to do that they would have used Ian (William Russell) own son Alfie Enoch, aka Harry Potter’s classmate, Dean Thomas. But his IMDB page does look rather busy so perhaps he wasn’t available.

Cheers

Janette

Arkleseizure @arkleseizure

I’ve just been reading the speculation about how Musketeers will replace Peter Capaldi as Richelu, and I have to say I really don’t see why it’s an issue. One only has to look at the history books to see that Richelu was succeeded by another Cardinal-Minister whose name was Mazerin. I’m not all that familiar with the Dumas novels, but I believe Mazerin appeared in some of the sequels as well. So to my mind, the only real question should be who will they cast as Mazerin? It seems to me a problem with a built-in solution.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@janetteb

The autobiography was “Who on Earth is Tom Baker” (and very good it was too), and I can agree there were an awful lot of valid reasons for him not wanting to go back at that point.

I didn’t realise Alfie Enoch was the son of William Russell, but spot on. A testament to “you’re never too old…”.

Heartily agree with @blenkinsopthebrave and everyone else that a guest spot by Ian would be welcome.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

Hi @juniperfish.

Yes, I thought the Fades was a real missed opportunity for continuing drama. The second series of In the Flesh is being done, and there are rumours of a consolidated six part of series 1 and 2 on BBC2. It may actually find a bigger audience there.

FaeGrl @faegrl

@monochromedimension – Oh, I see! I’ve heard so much about the comics and books of Doctor Who, but haven’t had the pleasure of them. I do want to someday, as I heard it has more story about the Doctor and The Medusa Cascade. And yes, this is my day to settle down and watch more of the Seventh Doctor! Hooray! 🙂
    I’m just getting a slow start, because I seem to have caught a cold. :-/

Monochrome Dimension @monochromedimension

@faegrl – Aww, I hope you feel better soon. I’ve mostly just been playing Doctor Who Legacy today. My current team is a bit random… Seventh Doctor, Dalek Oswin, Rory, Vastra, Jenny and Strax. How does that make any sense?

Anyhow, I’ve noticed ‘Time Meddler’ has been posted… might have to comment on it tomorrow though.

Anonymous @

With reference to Richard Hurndall earlier, I think he did a great job as a version of a the First Doctor. To come in as a Doctor is terribly difficult anyway, but to copy an existing one is a brave thing to do. In the same story, can you imagine someone coming in to fill the time vortex sized personality of Tom Baker??!!

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

More thoughts on Coal hill high school. OK, perhaps it is because I am somewhat house-bound at the moment, with a gammy foot and a house surrounded by snow, but I have been thinking more about the new attention Moffat is directing to Coal Hill high school. Aside from the aesthetics of nostalgia, is there a narrative logic to returning to Coal Hill?

What if…the internet rumours about Capaldi being a one-season Doctor are true? I know that in the Time of the Doctor the Doctor said he was given a new regeneration cycle (I think), but what if the Time Lords (who are not know for their selflessness) only gave him one regeneration for the very specific purpose of encouraging him to find Gallifrey before he (the Capaldi Doctor) dies? What I am implying is that it leaves open the possibility that when Moffat departs (which may well be this year) the show could be totally re-thought by a new show-runner, or by the BBC, depending on their priorities (which in the case of the BBC are likely to be financial).

This way, by focussing on Coal Hill, Moffat could end his tenure in a way that tied the ending to the beginning of the show (ie,  Coal Hill) while leaving the future direction of the show totally open. If this were true, then it would be logical for Capaldi to depart with Moffat. And the thing to be said about Capaldi is that he is an awfully high profile actor with, presumably, countless offers for work that he would have to turn down if he remained for a number of years.

On the other hand, perhaps these are just cabin fever thoughts.

ConfusedPolarity @confusedpolarity

@blenkinsopthebrave: What with Ian’s name appearing on the Coal Hill sign and William Russell having a cameo in An Adventure In Space And Time I’ve almost talked myself around to a point where I’ll be disappointed if he doesn’t pop up in Series 8!  I really shouldn’t do these things, but Moffat’s such a fan himself (as he proved with all those little touches in the anniversary special) I wonder how he could resist the opportunity now it exists -:)

@tomsscarf: I can imagine Capaldi making a phenomenal Master( (although I’m  actually much more excited by the idea of him as the Doctor), by which I mean just the kind of Master I prefer – the Delgado rather than the Simm type  If they’re going to bring the character back , given what we’ve been told about the Twelfth Doctor so far, I can’t really see Simm’s hyperactive nutcase working against him.

@arkleseizure: It’s true that Mazarin was Richelieu’s successor after his death (and a bit of a protégé I think) but I wonder if the people behind The Musketeers would want to replace one “villain Cardinal” with another? It might be easier for the audience to have a clean break and a totally different baddie.

Given that filming on the second series is likely to run from March to October (if it’s anything like the first series’ schedule, of course) and the Doctor Who shoot finishes (again, I think!) around August/early September I think I’d be sending off the Cardinal to “run the country” or possibly a war with Spain, parachute in a baddie who is, apparently, ultimately answerable to him and then trying to bring Capaldi back for the final episode.  Then, if there’s a third series, Mazarin could be introduced as his chosen successor!

@faegrl; get better soon! I’ve had a cold hanging around for weeks and I’m thoroughly fed up with it now!

@blenkinsopthebrave: Interesting thoughts! I’m very much hoping the rumours about a single season are total tosh, but my immediate reaction when Capaldi’s name was first mentioned before the announcement was “he’d be amazing, but he’s got to be so much in demand he won’t have the time.”  Of course I didn’t realise what a fan he is!

My hope is that he’s signed for an initial one year with the option to extend if he and the producers agree.  And that he’ll have so much fun (he’s evidently a very bright man, he must have known what he was letting himself in for schedule-wise as well as with the baggage of the part) that he’ll stay at least two years after that.  I’m sure he’d be massively in demand for other work, but if you’re happy where you are, perhaps it’s easier to turn it down!

I’m usually a pessimist, but this time I’m trying really, really hard to be hopeful -:)

Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

@blenkinsopthebrave

What if…the internet rumours about Capaldi being a one-season Doctor are true?

Thing is… do you remember the enormous fuss there was when Christopher Eccleston left after one series?

Did you notice how very, very careful Russell T Davies was to ask Freema Agyeman to reprise Martha, to try and make it obvious that she hadn’t been fired? Or how Catherine Tate reprised Donna – to make it obvious that she’d enjoyed her time on the show?

Then there was Steven Moffat, having to come in as show runner with: no Doctor, no Companion, no set – and no pressure. 😈

And Moffat’s planning to leave the next producers in the same situation? With the additional problem that some tabloid will make something up along the lines of ‘Peter Capaldi left because he didn’t want to work with [name of new show runner here]. Because they would; Doctors traditionally stay for three or more years. We’ve had exactly two who didn’t; one was fired and one is strongly rumoured to have left because he wasn’t happy.

So, no. I think Capaldi, the producers and the BBC may have planned an emergency exit strategy (by mutual agreement), but not because they’re planning to use it. Capaldi’s not setting up a new direction – he is the new direction. And they need something planned in case it doesn’t work. Just as they had something planned in case Matt Smith didn’t work out.

The clock’s struck Twelve, remember? It’s a new turn of the dial. 🙂

@bluesqueakpip

I’m sure you are right, and it was the cabin fever getting the better of me.

But I am also sure that there is a larger game being played with the likely emphasis on Coal Hill. I will give more thought to that one.

Were there not three Doctors who did not make it to three years (C.Baker, McCoy and Eccles)? Or have I counted wrong?

I suppose with McCoy the show ended before he did.

@blenkinsopthebrave – McCoy is never counted as one of the ‘less than three years’ Doctors because he reprised the role several times. Equally, Hartnell and Troughton aren’t normally counted as ‘short’ Doctors because – like McCoy – they did three full series each. The Seventh Doctor appeared (as the current Doctor) in a 1990 episode of Search Out Science, the best-forgotten ‘Dimensions In Time’ (1993) and canonically in the TV movie (1996).

McCoy is a lot like Paul McGann; both have the odd position of being ‘one of the longest serving’ while not actually being on telly for most of their tenure. McCoy was the current Doctor from 1987 to 1996, then McGann was the current Doctor from 1996 to 2005.

McGann’s got a couple of months on McCoy, so gets the ‘longest serving’ title.

@bluesqueakpip

You do realise that your timelines are simply crying out for one of your colourful and complicated diagrams…

(just kidding!)

ScaryB @scaryb

I’m with @bluesqueakpip For a show as big as Dr Who’s become, of course you’ll have contingency/alt script/storylines plans. It’d be crazy not to. Never mind the cast not working out, what if one of them becomes incapacitated or some other RL event that means they have to pull out?

@blenkinsopthebrave – You set me off wondering about the Coal Hill School setting. While it’s nice that Ian gets a name check (and a cameo would be the icing on the cake, but he’s not getting any younger), that can’t be the reason for it. I like BSP’s clock reset theory (well reminded)-

the clock’s struck twelve, it’s a new turn of the dial.

Reinforced by a spiral back to a setting that references where it all started. Same place, different time.

Capaldi’s not setting up a new direction – he is the new direction

Exactly. Moffat has spent the last 3+ years setting this up – clearing the decks of old mythologies and the psychological baggage acquired since 2005. The baggage was useful, but it had served its purpose. Capaldi’s Dr now has some smart new luggage. It will be very interesting to see where Moffat wants him to go with it.

FWIW I reckon Capaldi will be very keen to make his mark as the Doctor, certainly for more than 1 series. In RL terms, if he does 3 years, he’ll be 58ish. The Dr could work very well for him as a transition part to get him away from Malcolm Tucker FFS!!

OH, and yes. More diagrams!! Pretty please 😉

Anonymous @

@blenkinsopthebrave

I did not realise that you were so Hartnell-deprived! (from ‘The Time Meddler’ thread)

It’s not just WH deprivation I’m suffering from!

In addition to ‘The Beginning’ box-set, I’ve only got Tomb Of The Cyberman, The Time Warrior, Genesis Of The Daleks, The Hand Of Fear and Earthshock. I don’t (yet) own any CB stories and my collection of 7th and 8th Doctor consists of 3 Big Finish stories each.

This desperate situation will, at some point, be rectified 🙂

And you have my sympathies on the poorly foot. A couple of years ago, after tripping over my own right foot (seriously! I really am that clumsy 🙂 ), I broke my left ankle and damaged the cartilage in the 2 outer toes (which still haven’t healed properly).

@confusedpolarity @faegrl – could you pass me the tissues and throat sweets please. Yup, I’m suffering too – well, I will be. I can feel the beginnings of a sore throat coming on 👿

ScaryB @scaryb

Re lengths of tenure – if you look at the number of episodes for each Doctor, you can see Hartnell and Troughton packed a lot more into their 3 years because of 48 wks/yr shooting schedules. And McCoy isn’t that far behind Tennant and Smith.
    Hartnell – 134
    Troughton – 119
    Pertwee – 128
    Tom B – 172
    Davison – 69
    Colin B – 31
    McCoy – 42
    Eccleston – 13
    Tennant – 47
    Smith – 44

<passes a box of tissues and a hot toddy to @fatmaninabox >

Devilishrobby @devilishrobby

@scaryb interesting post however what you have to remember BG episodes were only 25 mins long and AG episodes are generally 50 mins long with the various specials being on average 1hr long AG. It may be fun to work out which doctors have the most screen time but not necessary. WH set the presitent of three season and advised PT to only do 3 so as not to get type cast. CE only doing 1 season if you will excuse the analog with bond is a little like George Lasenby only doing on her majesty’s service both actors for whatever personal reasons decided the role was not for them long term. IMPO I think Capaldi will do at least 2 seasons as he has been interviewed in the past as being a life long fan of who and appreciates the fandom would be disappointed with him much in the same way as with ECCS. After 2 may become more problematic as he is literally too big a star to hold as with the massive increase in popularity in the show in the states will probably
    See him being offered parts over there on the back of his taking on who. You have only to look at the problems they have had with Sherlock and getting Cumberbatch and Freeman together for filming since their Hollywood explosion.

Anonymous @

@bluesqueakpip  sorry for my dull wit, you mentioned a doctor being fired? Was that Colin Baker?  In reading the last few posts, I’m aware of both dull wit and age, I’m seeing WH, CB, PT, FFS, FWIW and RL!!  I know them all but what is RL (  @scaryb  )?

The argument for PC leaving is a strong one. If Moff leaves, he’s setting up the stratagem. Would Capaldi leave with him? Based on Capaldi’s belief in good direction, writing and the general first principles of acting, I’d think he could leave. Is Moffat definitely leaving after the approaching season? I haven’t seen any announcements. Or are people having a good old chat about balancing the phenomenon of Sherlock and Who and Moff having any kind of a life, what with writing, producing, managing etc…

@devilishrobby   – – gotta a love a malapropism: “…if you will excuse the analog with bond is like George Lasenby  only doing on her majesty’s service…” Indeed, the Doctor is like that too! LOL.

Kindest,  purofilion.

FaeGrl @faegrl

Thanks, @monochromedimension and @confusedpolarity . I am feeling a lot better now, just a few sniffles. The issues is I went out into the deep snow and cold of Minnesota on Friday, to meet my hair appointment. By the time I came back home, my boots were completely soaked and I was frozen, thus getting hit with a nasty cold. However, the good news is that colds only last for a few days for me. The bad news is I didn’t get a chance to watch any more Who yesterday, as I went back to sleep in my warm bed.

Oh, I’m so sorry ConfrusedPolrity and @fatmaninabox! Colds are terrible and highly inconvenient, aren’t they? I have plenty of tissues to share, but no throat sweets. I usually do carry them, just in case, but forgot to stock up on more since last winter. Oops!

Welcome back, @purofilion, by the way! I hope you’re doing well. 😀

janetteB @janetteb

Hope all those feeling “not quite the thing” will soon be up and bouncing again. @blenkinsopthebrave, When the cold and snow get a bit much just recall the blazing Australian sun, scorching north wind and the withered garden. You will find you love snow again.:)

I doubt that P.C. would take on the role intentionally for one year only, though  I am equally certain that he would want a “get out clause” just in case. He cares about the show and I suspect he would rather be remembered at the Doctor than Malcolm Tucker. I think he would have enough confidence in Moffat’s replacement, should Moffat leave while he is in the role, to stay, given that it would be most likely that that replacement is someone already involved in scriptwriting. (My money would be on Gatiss.)

@phaseshift. Thanks for the name check. I searched through the bookcases but could not find my copy. Hope I have not loaned it someone.

(I just hi-jacked a role playing session with a discussion of Dr Who, Capaldi, Smith etc. It was rather like having my words leap off the screen. Like it when that happens.)

Cheers

Janette

Anonymous @

I hope that Moffat decides to focus his attention on Who for the foreseeable as its a bit hit and miss as to when Sherlock eventually returns. This is due to the availability of Cumberbatch and Freeman, as both are pretty hot property at the mo. Recently I think there has been a drop in the quality of Moffat’s quality control and he may be spreading himself too thinly. The last series of Sherlock was not as good, and some of the Who episodes were a case of enormous highs(Day of the Doctor) and stinking lows(A town Called Mercy and Nightmare in Silver). Sorry folks but the Cybermen just ain’t scary for me…….

Anonymous @

Just a thought……What price a flat share sit-com with Tennant and Smith?

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@blenkinsopthebrave @scaryb @bluesqueakpip

It may be the Spring sap rising, or perhaps I’ve overdosed on Vitamin D due to the sudden arrival of the Sun, but I think the conundrum of Coal Hill School is pretty obvious.

Coal Hill School and a character called Danny Pink – being a colour most beloved by young nieces and Grand-daughters. I think the answer is staring us in the face.

Yes – let it be me, in a moment of insanity, to postulate that most beloved of fan theories. Danny Pink is Susan, in the first Who cross-gender transformation and hoping to meet Grandfather by returning to the scene of the original abduction of Ian and Barbara.

I may have to go into a darkened room to have a bit of a sob after typing that.

@phaseshift

After reading your springtime theory, the pain mysteriously vanished from my…pinkies! There is clearly something in the air.

But hold on…could Danny ‘Pink’ be…a ‘Rose’ by any other name?

OK, this is officially getting silly.

ConfusedPolarity @confusedpolarity

@janetteb: One sufferer seemingly on the mend here! @faegrl, glad you’re on the up as well!

I’m sure you’re right re: Capaldi: it seems to me the perfect example of an actor taking on the role to escape typecasting rather than taking it in fear of it.  He’s also too clued-up on the show and its fans to have gone into it as a one-year thing, surely? I expect there’s an opt-out on both sides at the end of the first year, but that would sound like common sense – personality clashes, “artistic differences” call ’em what you will they happen in all professions.

I’d also suspect that if Moffat’s planning his own exit (no proof either way, he’s talked about series 9 as if he’s on-board, but then he would, wouldn’t he 🙂 ) the identity of his successor is already clear to those on the inside, and I doubt if either the outgoing or the incoming showrunner would care to repeat the whole “Decks cleared” scenario of the RTD/Moffat handover.  I know the show thrives on change, but a bit of continuity in the middle of a major change is usually a good thing!

@devilishrobby: Capaldi’s done bits and pieces in the US in the past, I think; and he’s definitely in the Angelina Jolie thing, Maleficent.  I dare say there’ll be more offers from that direction once the new series starts to air, but whether he’d walk away to take them – who knows?  He’s not a young up-and-comer such as his predecessor when he first took the role, and if he has enough high-quality stuff over here….

@phaseshift: You’re not the only one needs a lie down in a darkened room after that suggestion! Somebody turn it into a fanfic (preferably with Ten and Rose turning up hand in hand) quick 🙂

@faegrl – Ah well, I’m sure you’ll get to watch some more episodes soon. I’ve been rewatching some Seventh Doctor serials myself recently, including ‘Greatest Show’… seriously, its a very good serial. And some epicness from the Doctor in that story.

Anyhow, I’m a bit behind on the discussions here. But I’m going to hopefully post in the current BG episode thread today.

@confusedpolarity

it seems to me the perfect example of an actor taking on the role to escape typecasting rather than taking it in fear of it.

Definitely what I think. To use David Tennant’s obituary joke, Peter Capaldi probably doesn’t want the first line of his obituary to be ‘famous for playing Malcolm Tucker’. And he’s just taken one of the very few parts in British television that has the potential to eclipse Malcolm Tucker in the public mind.

@Purofilion – Steven Moffat has gone public in saying that he’s now closer to the end of his run than he is to the beginning – but since he said that in the middle of Series 7, that could apply as much to ‘I plan to leave at the end of Series 9’ as to Series 8.

RTD stayed for four series and a year of Specials. But I think the year of Specials was partly because the incoming producer had that ‘clear decks’ handover – and David Tennant had done three full years and was knackered; if they’re taking on a continuing Doctor/set/writing team, and the Doctor’s only just finished Year 2, it’s not so much of a problem.

@phaseshift – I think you win the ‘Craziest Theory Award’.

@blenkinsopthebrave – They just sorted out the regeneration limit issue, I don’t want them to have to sort it out again… just seems like a hassle. But other than that, interesting theories. I just hope Capaldi is the Doctor for more than one season… one season isn’t long enough to get to know a Doctor properly. Hence why I wish Eccleston had at least two seasons, though respect that he wanted to leave as he wasn’t having a good time making the show. And I would like McGann to have a series, or at least more minisodes, too.

Devilishrobby @devilishrobby

@phaseshift Oh my I nearly sprayed my cup of restorative tea through my nose when I read your theory. Oh my my ribs are still hurting from the laughing.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@monochromedimension

I think you win the ‘Craziest Theory Award’.

Ah, yes – you are very new here, aren’t you? Believe me, that one is a cliché, hence the laughs. Whenever a new female character turns up someone has to suggest Susan. It’s traditional. Now TimeLords can gender change it seems only fair to extend the courtesy to male characters as well. When the next series starts, you’ll really see bonkers theories.

It was worth it to stop @blenkinsopthebrave s pain for a little while, but apologies for distressing @confusedpolarity and inducing tannin snorting in @devilishrobby. 😉

Anonymous @

A happy TARDIS smiles as the Eighth Doctor returns 🙂

Don’t worry, it’s not a spoiler for Series 8. This is Paul McGann larking about on the TARDIS set while filming Night Of The Doctor.

@fatmaninabox – And doesn’t he look great in that pic! McGann needs his own miniseries right NOW! Of course that means they’d have to get another TARDIS set though, one that looks like the TVM TARDIS… oh dear, that was huge. Apparently the steampunk console is still in existence though.

Talking about the TVM TARDIS in a canon sense; it was the Seventh Doctor who redesigned it… I wonder why? Its the first vastly different change to the console room. I don’t count the secondary console room the Fourth Doctor had… because… well that was a secondary console room!

ScaryB @scaryb

@monochromedimension
    As the 7th Doctor was the one who changed the TARDIS design for the TVM, it’s very reasonable to expect that the 8th would likely have changed it to something else shortly after the movie 😉 New regeneration, new console room. He might even have taken a fancy to a very retro look – much like the 1st Doctor’s. (There’s a spare TARDIS console room set kicking about after An Adventure in Space and Time!). Or he could flash forward and use Matt’s design… But would that then mean Matt was flashing back when he redecorated…?

Would be lovely to see more McGann adventures, but I’ve no idea how they would fit it into the production schedules. And without impinging on the A series. Will just need to stick to imagining them for now I suspect.

@scaryb – I thought the TVM TARDIS really suited the Eighth Doctor, style wise. But you could be right… he might want to change it, besides… the Seventh Doctor could of had that design of TARDIS interior for quite a while; it was obvious he had been travelling for a long time after the events of the series, and by himself by the time of the TVM.

Well at least more minisodes should be made featuring the Eighth Doctor!

ScaryB @scaryb

@phaseshift
    And the other 2 compulsory theories whenever a new female character appears – “She’s the Rani” and “She’s Romana”
    😉

@fatmaninabox
    Great pic of McGann (bet he had a big grin too). That set is indeed a thing of beauty, and 360deg, no 4th wall/ceiling. Must be amazing for the actors.

wolfweed @wolfweed

z

Proof positive that the Doctor invented twerking…

@wolfweed – Are you sure? I think it might be the TARDIS who invented it!

Anonymous @

The sound of the TARDIS landing is infinitely more appealing than the sound of Miley Cyrus too!!!!

Anonymous @

Hi all
    I am
    Looking for advice and ideas, i have recently purchased an ood costume and fullsize retro dalek both brilliant and unique , not official or screen used unfortunately, i am wanting to start a mini business/hobby going out and using these at parties, promos, charity, what is the best way to put the feelers out for say, would kids parties and a local letterbox drop be a good start to see if there is a market for this, im based in shropshire and if successfull enough would go nationwide, i am mainly just after feedback and any general brainstorms other whovians may have, hope you all can help
    32 years a whovian and counting

Anonymous @

@Whovianhire

I’m a member of Project Dalek Forum which is a site for those who want to build their own Daleks (whether they be full-size, scale models or, as I do, CGI builds) and this is a question that has arisen on many occasions.

The Daleks are subject copyright. The BBC hold the copyright to the design and the Terry Nation estate holds the copyright to the character.

Whilst it’s perfectly fine to build a Dalek, it must be for personal use only. If you attempt to use your Dalek to make a profit, whether by hiring it out or selling it, you’ll find yourself being taken to court by the BBC/Terry Nation Estate.

My understanding is that using it for charity collections is fine (a few members of PDF do this) as long as you emphasise that it is not an official prop and that you do not represent the BBC/Terry Nation Estate in any way.

In summary, if you attempt to charge people or companies for appearances and the copyright holders find out, you WILL be prosecuted.

It goes without saying that this will also apply to your Ood costume and/or any other props you have. Speaking of which…

I have recently purchased an Ood costume and fullsize retro Dalek both brilliant and unique , not official or screen used unfortunately.

Oh dear! Whilst I don’t think you’ll be in trouble for buying them, the company/individual selling them has made a big mistake and if found out will quite likely receive a letter from the BBC’s lawyers.

Hope this helps although I suspect it’s probably not the answer you were hoping for.

Anonymous @

Hi all again
    Thanks for reply, i would be doing it for free for all type of events mainly charity as have seen already i can not charge to hire and the obvious disclaimer as i have seen on various dalek hire websites allready
    I have seen on these other sites dalekforhire that they dont charge to hire but do travel expenses, is that still ok ??
    Hope you can all help as i do want to do this as im a big enthusiast and it would be more a hobby

Anonymous @

@Whovianhire

I honestly don’t know but would assume as long as your travelling expenses are ‘reasonable’ then it shouldn’t be a problem. I would suggest contacting the BBC and asking for clarification on what you can/can’t charge for.

wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed

)

Big Night Out 1965

a speck of psychic pollen from the candle meadows of Karass Don Slava fell into the console and heated up.

[Amy’s Choice]

An excuse which is right up there with “It must be my ex-boyfriend’s” and “I thought it was Oregano”. 🙂

Any theories on which Doctor was doing the psychic pollen from the candle meadows of Karass Don Slava?

wolfweed @wolfweed

@wolfweed – I believe that’s the only time the Doctor has smoked on screen, correct?

@wolfweed – well, it would certainly explain why he’s a bit giggly in The Time Meddler…
    🙂

wolfweed @wolfweed

@monochromedimension  – Yes, you’re right. In An Unearthly Child.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Smoking_pipe
    z

wolfweed @wolfweed

Dr Hookah…

z
    (From The Deadly Assassin)

Viewing 50 posts - 801 through 850 (of 949 total)

The topic ‘On The Sofa (4)’ is closed to new replies.