The Ghost Monument

Home Forums Episodes The Thirteenth Doctor The Ghost Monument

This topic contains 205 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  thane16 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • Author

@thane16

I suspect @craig decided not to wait.

thane16 @thane16

@pedant

Hey, we’re in the Solitract!

Erm, HOW do we get back?

Hang on, tell me exactly how many eyes, teeth and arms you have, because you could be a PRETENDER! A sentient universe eating our actual universe and the two can’t co-exist. We’ll go all “kaleidoscope” with our hands.

Test question: who SAID that? (I liked that description). Great episode. Spawn watched it twice. He also thought: Rectify.

Puro

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@pedant @thane16 Yeah, I had quite a few replies so went with a majority vote rather than a unanimous vote. Hope you don’t mind.

@craig

Not at all. Am now admiring the skeleton.

thane16 @thane16

@craig

All good! Maybe you could cut off the seeoswald? The poster has no critical value beyond “this is rubbish!” and “rescue the show” and “they’ve gotten worse” which is kinda odd as the last episode was quite the attraction at the local philosophy club, apparently (I don’t darken their doors, not after I mis-translated Latin). Other than that, we ignore it, I think?  But she’s got form, as they say, in your neck of the woods. In ours, regardless of gender it’s: “what a WANKER!”  🙂

@pedant The Vashta Nerada are chomping on our ghostly monument?

Puro

thane16 @thane16

@craig

Well, obviously “cutting off” people might be something Puro might like -but hardly necessary when, like the one she referred to above, do not make  ad hominin attacks -and they/she has not.  As for the other toxic one which led to removing that conversation -that was a really good decision Craig. It’s sad to do but at the same time  I think (hopefully) they might change their mind, feel embarrassed, and later, still see it’s there! This way, they get another chance to improve the way they engage with social media. I think we are all a bit different in front of a computer?

Thane (sometimes I disagree with Mum!) 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.