<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | Pufferfish | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Pufferfish.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d330386091cb315119d8901ef5406551</guid>
				<title>Juniperfish replied to the topic The Reality War in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-reality-war/#post-77789</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jun 2025 14:02:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Returning, in a marking break, to chew over a couple of things regarding some of Ncuti&#8217;s Doctor&#8217;s characteristics.</p>
<p>I liked this more emotional Doctor, but I wanted his weeping to be addressed as having some meaning, seeing as he cried in almost every episode, beyond &#8211; eh, this incarnation is just more emotional.</p>
<p>On the other hand, I have not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88837"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-reality-war/#post-77789" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29c0474553abeff8053a2f31f6832856</guid>
				<title>Devilishrobby replied to the topic The Reality War in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-reality-war/#post-77788</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jun 2025 13:25:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> I agree with your surmise that Ncuti (darn and I’d</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>just gotten used to writing his name without thinking about it) was probably offered  a major medium to long term project probably late 2024 after they’d finished principle photography but before they went into reshoots for season 2. He was probably originally offered a rene&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88836"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-reality-war/#post-77788" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4550c8a3ee410bc2f26f1caac903658a</guid>
				<title>Whisht replied to the topic General Music thread 4 in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-music-thread-4/page/11/#post-77756</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 May 2025 16:51:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lots of midges content to catch up on (will comment in a few days time).</p>
<p>Just a couple of hours to the finale, so will post my last one for Wish World.<br />
Slightly ties to the Interstellar Song Contest (ABBA) and of course, The Rani.</p>
<p>;¬)</p>
<p><iframe width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xFrGuyw1V8s?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen title="ABBA - Dancing Queen (Official Music Video)"></iframe></p>
<p>Oh and <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> &#8211; I owe you massively!<br />
You mentioned Yo La&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88806"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-music-thread-4/page/11/#post-77756" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a3c3cd395f6d2048c6e4044408fa5dc</guid>
				<title>Dentarthurdent replied to the topic The Winchester in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-winchester/page/16/#post-77713</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 May 2025 04:16:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/devilishrobby/' rel="nofollow">@devilishrobby</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mudlark/' rel="nofollow">@mudlark</a><br />
Yet more American interference in British institutions! First it was Trump and Musk, now it&#8217;s The Onion. How dare they!<br />
(OK, to be serious for a moment, I got a good laugh out of it. Well done Onion.)</p>
<p>Actually, I think the full text of The Onion&#8217;s incvestigative journalism is worthy of reproduction&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88763"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-winchester/page/16/#post-77713" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08a80450cc4e6d311a489832c7821615</guid>
				<title>ps1l0v3y0u replied to the topic The Winchester in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-winchester/page/16/#post-77706</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 May 2025 21:19:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<p>Not sure about the Russian’s enthusiasm for Battlestar Galactica however. DS9 The Dominion War arc perhaps, especially Weyoun. Or as they call him… Marco!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">524147ccfcbf2412de38b82757898a8c</guid>
				<title>ps1l0v3y0u replied to the topic The Winchester in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-winchester/page/16/#post-77705</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 May 2025 20:54:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<p>lol</p>
<p>on a more serious note. The seventh son of a seventh son?? 7&#215;7 is…!!</p>
<p>An Arthur Lee song…!</p>
<p>No! It is 49 no less. And 49 + 1963 = 2012. The Christmas ep 2012 was The Snowmen. Snow. Rain. Tears.</p>
<p>REG. In the scan. Rogue. Who is trapped in another Universe.</p>
<p>May 31st, this Saturday =</p>
<p>1. The War Games… still like that very much,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88755"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-winchester/page/16/#post-77705" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2c651044069cfbb6d9e7d6068c3ebec</guid>
				<title>syzygy replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77663</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 May 2025 06:30:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> I think the Rani should be called dumbass forever onwards. And Conrad.<br />
Also, why does Ruby feel the need to see Conrad face to face? She isn’t hoping to “reform him” Is she?  (Echoes of The West Wing there and Sam….).</p>
<p>Puro.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74e6413bb661634f0a2b785de1f645a7</guid>
				<title>syzygy replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77660</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 May 2025 04:26:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hallooo everyone. An exciting but short series!<br />
Love the theories and the characters within the  the rich Blodeuwedd tale. <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/whisht/' rel="nofollow">@whisht</a> A shout out to a QLD minimalist composer, Peter Gundry and his Blodeuwedd fantasy composition (available on YouTube).<br />
<a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/whohar/' rel="nofollow">@whohar</a> you’re definitely one of the gods of prophecy (aren’t they all?)! Perhaps Apol&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88711"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77660" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e1cb35a6ff308bd6cd28ef7c9b81d45</guid>
				<title>blenkinsopthebrave replied to the topic The Three Doctors in the forum The Third Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-three-doctors/#post-77641</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 May 2025 02:04:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mrs Blenkinsop and I just finished watching all four episodes. Tremendously enjoyable. Also, tremendously hokey. But was the latter necessary to ensure the former&#8230;? Somehow, I suspect it was.</p>
<p>What insight did it provide to the Rani&#8217;s plan to bring back Omega on Saturday? Perhaps it confirms <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a>&#8216;s brilliant assessment of the current Rani&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88689"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-three-doctors/#post-77641" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbd6a80c0d634c007b98ff956a11b85b</guid>
				<title>ScaryB replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77636</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2025 23:26:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome back <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> I love your thinking!</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mudlark/' rel="nofollow">@Mudlark</a> The whole point of the false world is that it can be destroyed by doubt&#8230; And the Doctor&#8217;s breakthrough doubt is powerful enough to break into the underverse where Omega is supposedly trapped.  So Conrad was employed as a flawed world maker. Set up to fail&#8230; poor Conrad!</p>
<p>Random thoughts -&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88684"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77636" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">574958c1be72100b32fe7c24816cdfbc</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77630</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2025 18:47:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a>: The problem with getting rid of the Pantheon of Discord on the way to setting the universe to rights is that the Doctor is probably going to have to use Desiderium&#8217;s powers to save Earth, as there isn&#8217;t any obvious solution to the problem otherwise (and telling him the right story fits into the themes of storytelling and control this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88676"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77630" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1b6fa5b2623ae7234bc18a302fe622b</guid>
				<title>fanoftombaker replied to the topic The Legend of Ruby Sunday in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-legend-of-ruby-sunday/page/3/#post-76443</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2024 07:20:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hallooo Puro here! I&#8217;m on Son&#8217;s new address. I did have some of this post saved in word doc&#8230;  This post addresses the musical concepts, in general, of current investigations into Time Windows, in relation to fractals in music and the interconnectedness of the universe and music. So many posters have written extensively on the importance of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87380"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-legend-of-ruby-sunday/page/3/#post-76443" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f49985077faa56d92d9ea9839300baf3</guid>
				<title>syzygy replied to the topic The Legend of Ruby Sunday in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-legend-of-ruby-sunday/page/2/#post-76340</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2024 21:47:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mudlark/' rel="nofollow">@mudlark</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/whohar/' rel="nofollow">@whohar</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/bunface/' rel="nofollow">@bunface</a> and calling those with knowledge of Horus … People have suggested Ruby is part of an altered reality. Has she been placed in different time streams by the Doctor to fight Sutehk?</p>
<p>And, as others noted, when Kate articulates her chrysalis theory, Ruby arrives at UNIT with her VHS. S Triad is the vessel for e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87283"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-legend-of-ruby-sunday/page/2/#post-76340" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ca1d0b4efbe7d51d1bbb160a67a98b4</guid>
				<title>syzygy replied to the topic The Legend of Ruby Sunday in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-legend-of-ruby-sunday/page/2/#post-76331</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2024 19:09:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/juniperfish/' rel="nofollow">@juniperfish</a> and Roam is from the B52s album Cosmic Thing… (also containing the brilliant Love Shack).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4397c5cb92026602abfedf81ee901d19</guid>
				<title>Juniperfish replied to the topic The Legend of Ruby Sunday in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-legend-of-ruby-sunday/page/2/#post-76329</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2024 19:01:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> &#8211; thanks for the song find!</p>
<p>Seems like a gloating song from Lord Sutekh &#8211; he&#8217;s got control of the TARDIS (/alternative Red TARDIS &#8211; let&#8217;s see) so can presumably spread his dominion of death throughout time and space:</p>
<p>&#8220;Roam if you want to</p>
<p>Roam around the world</p>
<p>Roam if you want to</p>
<p>Without wings, without wheels&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">813e0fdf63aec687b651b613d70f7086</guid>
				<title>nerys replied to the topic The Legend of Ruby Sunday in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-legend-of-ruby-sunday/page/2/#post-76324</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2024 15:44:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> There are two tabs atop the upper right of the posting window. If you paste text, switch from the default <strong>Visual</strong> tab to the <strong>Text</strong> tab. That way you won&#8217;t get the formatting code interspersed with your text.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de1514b28b63b61e486288e500608b4c</guid>
				<title>Juniperfish replied to the topic 73 Yards in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/73-yards/page/2/#post-75943</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 May 2024 21:24:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> &lt;waves at fellow fish!&gt;</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/blenkinsopthebrave/' rel="nofollow">@blenkinsopthebrave</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mudlark/' rel="nofollow">@mudlark</a>  &#8211; loving the speculation that Ruby could be her own mother.</p>
<p>However, whilst I can see someone being their own father as theoretically possible (<em>Back to the Future</em> gone full Oedipus) wouldn&#8217;t being your own mother create an immediate temporal paradox of the kind that, in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86861"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/73-yards/page/2/#post-75943" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a65c7533d7e21c957ff1e4910506f288</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic 73 Yards in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/73-yards/page/2/#post-75927</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 May 2024 01:49:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mudlark/' rel="nofollow">@mudlark</a> is probably correct here. I had forgotten about the DNA scan but there might we ways around it, some kind of scriptwriting jiggery pokery. Ruby might be a granddaughter and possibly the Doctor already has some human DNA, given that he is not of Gallifreyan origin after all. Had the Doctor ever scanned their own DNA? (I really need to make&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86841"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/73-yards/page/2/#post-75927" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5a40a675e15e73b846c73b450eefde9</guid>
				<title>ps1l0v3y0u replied to the topic 73 Yards in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/73-yards/page/2/#post-75924</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 May 2024 16:38:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<p>really? Boom was in the C24th? I can’t remember 15’s exact words but he didn’t seem to think so.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7a0ef5d3cc45302f2f023bd1f30f5af</guid>
				<title>Mudlark replied to the topic The Star Beast in the forum The Fourteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-star-beast/#post-74694</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2023 22:49:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a>  <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jimthefish/' rel="nofollow">@jimthefish</a>  <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ps1l0v3y0u/' rel="nofollow">@ps1l0v3y0u</a></p>
<p>That reference to &#8216;London town&#8217; is indeed weird. I confess I missed it at the time &#8211; possibly I was so engrossed that my mind filtered it and I just heard &#8216;London&#8217; &#8211; but I checked the transcript and, yes, there it is. But even if the writer hadn&#8217;t been RTD, I&#8217;m not sure that it can be counted an Am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85460"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-star-beast/#post-74694" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9a6db9435f87e6529d30ede9722a55c</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic The Star Beast in the forum The Fourteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-star-beast/#post-74685</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:48:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> &#8212; yeah, that one stuck out a mile even to me. (Tho it has to be said that there&#8217;s more than a bit of Dick Van Dyke to 10/14)&#8230;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2d07d499b7f15bb2b295e95b0ee559e</guid>
				<title>Mudlark replied to the topic The Star Beast in the forum The Fourteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-star-beast/#post-74671</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:41:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<p>Donna&#8217;s laptop could have been a Chekov&#8217;s laptop, but I doubt it in this case. Perhaps she had been reading emails or browsing the internet and something she read prompted her mind to drift off and ponder the matter of her sense of loss and of something ominous approaching. At any rate it provided a setting for her monologue rather&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85434"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-star-beast/#post-74671" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a24a9d8d8704f2ebff5ce91f7667f86</guid>
				<title>PhaseShift replied to the topic Extremis in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/extremis/page/6/#post-58110</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 May 2017 21:19:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<blockquote><p>interjecting with a possible Bowie ref for this episode:<br />
On the day of execution/only women kneel and smile</p></blockquote>
<p>Hi! Now that is a good catch. I have to admit I’ve listened to Black star (the album) once and found it difficult listening at the time (just after his death). I’ve just listened to the track with the video for the first tim&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-66632"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/extremis/page/6/#post-58110" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28529856f739b90bb65eb2fd81e876b4</guid>
				<title>idiotsavon replied to the topic Knock Knock in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/knock-knock/page/3/#post-57384</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 May 2017 10:56:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/winston/' rel="nofollow">@winston</a> At the end of Last of the Time Lords, the tenth Doctor resolves to keep the Master in the Tardis, saying &#8220;It&#8217;s time to change. Maybe I&#8217;ve been wandering too long. Now I&#8217;ve got someone to care for.&#8221; The Master is then shot by his wife so it doesn&#8217;t happen, but keeping the Master is, we have seen, something the Doctor would do.</p>
<p><a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane15/' rel="nofollow">@thane15</a>&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65875"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/knock-knock/page/3/#post-57384" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">862d617825d5a21f013d63d3a25c5d01</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Knock Knock in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/knock-knock/page/3/#post-57378</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 May 2017 07:10:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a>, the idea that the Doctor may have spent time traveling elsewhere between those last two scenes in &#8220;The Pilot&#8221; isn&#8217;t farfetched &#8212; or unprecedented.  The idea floated that the Ninth Doctor had a much longer life than depicted on screen was the basis for the short story &#8220;The Beast of Babylon&#8221; (from the 50th anniversary&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65870"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/knock-knock/page/3/#post-57378" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89743f9d9226456f65690575dc5c815e</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic Smile in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/smile/page/2/#post-56726</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:19:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mudlark/' rel="nofollow">@mudlark</a> and <a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a>&#8212;</p>
<p>I think there&#8217;s a definite Puritan edge to all the names of the colonists and I think this is possibly what made me think of Faber&#8217;s Book of Strange New Things. Is it possible that this colony ship is reserved for a religious faction/cult of some kind (after all, the Scots got a ship to themselves). Although it is an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65170"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/smile/page/2/#post-56726" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b5599b22e47860905bd23e530d6d430</guid>
				<title>IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan replied to the topic Smile in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/smile/page/2/#post-56724</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Apr 2017 21:36:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<p>No to in any way dis Tim Berners Lee, but there&#8217;s a bit more to the internet than the Web and it far predates 1980.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45a2b8e0b73ee575501e9f62b7f4b34c</guid>
				<title>Mudlark replied to the topic Smile in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/smile/page/2/#post-56718</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:08:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@Pufferfish</a></p>
<p>I wasn&#8217;t aware of that fact. How wonderful!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42ad5b67aaeb3e69d9e8d8f221c6d26a</guid>
				<title>Mudlark replied to the topic Smile in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/smile/page/2/#post-56713</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:13:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@Pufferfish</a></p>
<p>Thanks for that. I assumed that it was a variant of Keziah and that it had an appropriate significance, but the only work of reference I have to hand wasn&#8217;t very helpful, since it gave the meaning as cassia without reference to the primary significance.  Strange, because in general it seems to be informative and fairly reliable on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65157"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/smile/page/2/#post-56713" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">406b9c8a70da1037122c76928ee233e7</guid>
				<title>PhaseShift replied to the topic Smile in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/smile/#post-56570</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Apr 2017 20:47:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have to confess to being totally knackered when I watched this, and I need to rewatch to get a feel for it. Tomorrow!</p>
<p>Overall though, my first impression was, like <a href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jimthefish/' rel="nofollow">@jimthefish</a> &#8216;old-skool&#8217; with a bit of the jauntiness of the modern show rubbed down. I think they are letting Pearl and Peter gel by having them do a lot of talking in relative quiet&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65002"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/smile/#post-56570" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd45e2595e0cf2b488a9d20a57f47d97</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic The Fox Inn in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-fox-inn/page/3/#post-47583</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2015 04:17:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@Purofilion. I will miss you so much dear friend as will everyone on this forum. You have given so generously to this little community, your thoughts, your passion for Who and music especially, and your warmth.</p>
<p>I also echo <a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> request that you keep your account open so that your name and icon remain with us.</p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Janette</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">feac091cea3fa92c3660f99bc1ac0035</guid>
				<title>geoffers replied to the topic BBC Approved Spoilers in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/bbc-spoilers/page/4/#post-46853</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 01:07:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<p>what&#8217;s that old saying? &#8220;no bonkers theory is ever finished, merely abandoned!&#8221; 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e2065eac8fcb3338d55c48cca56fb66</guid>
				<title>blenkinsopthebrave replied to the topic BBC Approved Spoilers in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/bbc-spoilers/page/4/#post-46395</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Nov 2015 13:24:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<blockquote><p>I don’t think she has any ‘new powers’ in her mind prison; it’s just showing tenacity and the AG Who convention of  being able to push back when something opens a door between two minds.</p></blockquote>
<p>Yes, I like that. I can see how it works.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47dbdb7e9a7913ac751fba80e0d5d583</guid>
				<title>Mudlark replied to the topic The Woman Who Lived in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/6/#post-45908</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:42:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@everybody</p>
<p>It is late in the day to be joining in this discussion and I don&#8217;t feel that I have much of substance to add to what has already been said by others, often very eloquently.  But for what it is worth, here is my ha&#8217;p&#8217;orth on both The Girl Who Died and The Woman Who Lived.*</p>
<p>On the whole I preferred the second episode.  The Girl Who Die&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52859"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/6/#post-45908" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c674938fab01075a60c13ec80b842ce</guid>
				<title>Arbutus replied to the topic The Fox Inn in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-fox-inn/#post-45831</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:50:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh, look, a new pub! And in Scotland, home of (half of) my forebears, with lots of surrounding humidity to remind me of home.  🙂</p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@Pufferfish</a>   Oh, I&#8217;m envious of your grocery store. Years ago when we were in the south of France, we first encountered the locals walking in with their big plastic jugs, and a wall lined with taps for the plonk of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52787"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-fox-inn/#post-45831" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73f7acc11f5ae396b1dbd47509751e51</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic The Woman Who Lived in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/4/#post-45654</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:33:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> &#8212; afraid <a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pedant/' rel="nofollow">@pedant</a> is right. Check out Great Myths of the Brain by <a href="http://www.wired.com/2014/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-10-brain-myth-explained-in-60-seconds/" rel="nofollow">Christian Jarrett</a>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c00e56592294e6ede455c5bfc55d0d8d</guid>
				<title>IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan replied to the topic The Woman Who Lived in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/4/#post-45652</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:12:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Then again, human beings who live the normal three score-and-ten are said to use only 10 per cent of the brain’s capacity (possibly 20 per cent, can’t remember exactly)</p></blockquote>
<p>This is complete nonsense. It is one of those myths that has zero basis in truth.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5bc6fd439c961357ec9c564b564733d</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Woman Who Lived in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/4/#post-45646</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Oct 2015 06:07:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a>  <em>human beings who live the normal three score-and-ten are said to use only 10 per cent of the brain’s capacity (possibly 20 per cent, can’t remember exactly) but there are LOADS of stories that suggest immortality unlocks the unused portion (eg. Heroes).</em></p>
<p>Heroes is fiction, though; and new studies refute the theory of huge unused port&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52603"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/4/#post-45646" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dfbebe290131009a1a4e6b2a3e1ba1c</guid>
				<title>Mersey replied to the topic The Woman Who Lived in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/3/#post-45621</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:38:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> it&#8217;s not a case of how many per cents of your brain do you use. Your brain is like a storehouse. You collect your memories and once you&#8217;ve stored them, they remain there forever. You can forget them but you can&#8217;t delete them. The space is taken. And your storehouse has limited surface. Ashildr&#8217;s library was an image of her overfilled&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52577"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/3/#post-45621" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99bd5d9d70d3b73f00706e84d3a33a4e</guid>
				<title>Kharis replied to the topic The Woman Who Lived in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/3/#post-45593</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:49:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/sirclockface/' rel="nofollow">@SirClockFace</a> There certainly has been enough references to believing your surroundings and activities are real, when in fact they are not, take &#8216;Last Christmas&#8217; for example.  So what you are saying is very possible.</p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@Pufferfish</a>  Yes, 80&#8217;s are back, but I agree with you, it&#8217;s out of place.</p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jphamlore/' rel="nofollow">@jphamlore</a> &amp; <a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/" rel="nofollow"></a><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/' rel="nofollow">@Ichabod</a></p>
<p>You both gave me a lot to chew o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52548"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/3/#post-45593" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93e94b2112c61863774606cb40005773</guid>
				<title>IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan replied to the topic The Woman Who Lived in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/2/#post-45519</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 02:09:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/blenkinsopthebrave/' rel="nofollow">@blenkinsopthebrave</a></p>
<p>Yeah &#8211; I&#8217;m a little sceptical. She&#8217;s 800 years old, has been around a bit and even been a queen. A meeting with Missy would be sufficient. Not convinced it is necessary.</p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/sirclockface/' rel="nofollow">@sirclockface</a></p>
<p>The problem with Ellie is that her scrapbook of things to do started when she was 11-ish (as <a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> notes), so she would need to be an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52472"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/2/#post-45519" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46bf99d2613606e5eec9328fa0d18e02</guid>
				<title>SirClockFace replied to the topic The Woman Who Lived in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-woman-who-lived/page/2/#post-45511</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 01:08:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> Ellie Ravenwood could have been the name that &#8216;me&#8217; chose at the time much like all the other names she has</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec2c8a429f9b2febf7d5425a9b2794f1</guid>
				<title>Arbutus commented on the post, Trailers: Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/trailers/trailers-doctor-who-christmas-special-2014/comment-page-1/#comment-3152</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:03:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@Pufferfish</a>    Oh, your post made me smile. Eating your body weight in everything seems to be a part of most people’s Christmas memories. My mother’s parents were both Ukrainian, but my grandmother was born in [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f0410b55750be316526373356cd011f</guid>
				<title>ScaryB replied to the topic Kill the Moon in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/kill-the-moon/page/4/#post-33179</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Oct 2014 22:39:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@Pufferfish</a></p>
<blockquote><p>I took that final scene to be Clara feeling utterly alone in a quiet flat, the way it feels lonely after a row, no matter how righteous one may have felt in the heat of the argument.</p></blockquote>
<p>Love that. Beautifully put</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba5aa384a64a4c26a88cf7ab65150bf9</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic The Rose &#38; Crown in the forum General</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-rose-and-crown/page/17/#post-32250</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Sep 2014 03:04:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@Pufferfish</a> That was an excellent post. There were some very quoteable lines in there.</p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/purofilion/' rel="nofollow">@Purofilion</a> there are times I question the wisdom of compulsory voting, (Such as last September) but I remind myself that for democracy to work the voting public must be well informed. The problem is not with how we determine who votes but how little they know&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36331"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-rose-and-crown/page/17/#post-32250" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcb2f763f8b40aa9f6c947301d4991be</guid>
				<title>IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan replied to the topic Into the Dalek in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/into-the-dalek/page/6/#post-31110</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Sep 2014 01:00:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/scaryb/" rel="nofollow">@ScaryB</a> <a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/" rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a></p>
<p>Ha! &#8211; A little synchronicity.  now that seems appropriate to Moffat&#8217;s Who! (I don&#8217;t really have time to look beyond episode threads and maybe Spoilers, so I&#8217;m not even sure which of us got there first.)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9de8d41d1fbd2cc1ea56ab97022a5f8a</guid>
				<title>ScaryB replied to the topic Into the Dalek in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/into-the-dalek/page/6/#post-31106</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Sep 2014 23:47:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pedant/' rel="nofollow">@pedant</a> and <a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> seem to be in perfect harmony with the Skids (thanks to both of you)</p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/drdai/' rel="nofollow">@drdai</a> Welcome. And well done on wading thro 274 posts!! Maybe you&#8217;re right &#8211; the Doctor starts a regeneration cycle looking older then gets progressively younger (more or less).</p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/brewski/' rel="nofollow">@Brewski</a> love the QE I as Missy theory &#8211; you nearly have me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34964"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/into-the-dalek/page/6/#post-31106" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38677cb0c98745c9d74d1d7a875d3a55</guid>
				<title>Whisht replied to the topic General Music thread 2 in the forum Music</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-music-thread-2/page/9/#post-31097</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Sep 2014 21:02:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>wow &#8211; so much good stuff here recently!!</p>
<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/arbutus/' rel="nofollow">@Arbutus</a> &#8211; ah, James &#8216;Sit Down&#8217;.<br />
Brings to mind a story I can&#8217;t tell in detail, but which leaves a rueful grin!<br />
The Hacienda club in Manchester 1990(?). Me and a girl on the dancefloor. Everyone hearing this song and doing the dance which involved sitting down.</p>
<p>except me and said girl.</p>
<p>[ahem]</p>
<p>;¬)</p>
<p>I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34955"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-music-thread-2/page/9/#post-31097" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c906432c539af3b77c866e078baa8796</guid>
				<title>Silverman replied to the topic Into the Dalek in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/into-the-dalek/page/4/#post-30960</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Sep 2014 12:45:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/phaseshift/' rel="nofollow">@phaseshift</a> &#8211; nice &#8216;list of top slaps&#8217;. I&#8217;ve missed much of &#8216;slapgate&#8217; on here, but when I was reading everyone&#8217;s comments, Jackie slapping Ecclestone&#8217;s Doc was the one that I was going to mention (mostly because I&#8217;ve just done an all-nighter and worked my way through series 1 and 2, so have seen it recently&#8230;). As slaps in Doctor Who go it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34790"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/into-the-dalek/page/4/#post-30960" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a25a4339005aa6cb13b14894d15fe36d</guid>
				<title>thommck replied to the topic Deep Breath in the forum The Twelfth Doctor</title>
				<link>http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/deep-breath/page/10/#post-30564</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Aug 2014 10:28:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a> For some reason, I believed all the Claricles to be infertile, even if I just made that up, it would be a good way to dead-end all the &#8220;older Clara&#8221; theories. I&#8217;m not a big fan of that as there are just to many possibilities from the sheer amount of Claricles</p>
<p>We see a Claricle gets &#8220;born&#8221; in one episode so they certainly have the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34306"><a href="http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/deep-breath/page/10/#post-30564" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>