On The Sofa (4)

Home Forums General On The Sofa (4)

This topic contains 948 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 949 total)
  • Author
    AntiHero336 @antihero336

Hello, I am the AntiHero, and I’m new to the forum, and fairly new to doctor who. My sister introduced me to it, and the first doctor I watched was David Tenant, but I have also watched Matt Smith, and I’ve been jumping around episodes between the two on Netflix, and I love it!

ScaryB @scaryb

@chickenelly

As @blenkinsopthebrave said earlier

Have I missed much?

The real question should be: have we missed you? And the answer is a resounding YES! Welcome back from the fog of a pre-internet age.

Absolutely agree. Happy new year, and welcome back to the world of bonkers theorising 🙂

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@chickenelly

Welcome back! Hope your connection is sorted because we have more “homework” starting next week to keep you occupied.

@monochromedimension (and newer members really)

The Doctor retrospectives we do are done in Forums basically. We take a story per Doctor and watch it episode by episode, week by week (as nature, or rather “The BBC” intended).

Previous stories covered are here: http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/before-gap-bg-episodes/. None for Hartnell listed, but that’s because we knew the BBC were repeating Unearthly Child at the anniversary, and a forum for that is available.

We started with the first episode of Talons, so reading that may give you an idea of aims and format.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@arbutus has kindly provided a Guest Blog looking at “The Light at the End” with some thoughts comparing this alterative anniversary special to TDotD.

http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/sidrat/the-light-at-the-end-big-finish/

FiveRoundsRapid @fiveroundsrapid

@phaseshift

The BG retrospectives are a brilliant idea. Is this ongoing or something that’s due to start up again? If the latter what will the next series be? I’d love to get involved!!

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@fiveroundsrapid

It’s something due to start again, really. Anyone can suggest a story for each Doctor on the Sofa, and I take a note of when people mention specific stories or “it would be great to see x” from around the Forums. We hope to start it next weekend (18th with Time Meddler).

We ran the first batch between the end of Name of the Doctor and the 50th Anniversary special, and while the number of comments varied as time went on, the ones we got were very good. Much more detailed than just posting “it’s a great story” or whatever you tend to get when discussing the BG series on many forums. Discussions on individual effects, cliffhangers, acting etc. I found it an entertaining diversion, and hopefully others did as well.

Last time, we simultaneously ran the SM retrospective which went through every episode he’s written, and that was fun as well, and added some of his episodes for 9 and 10 which the site hadn’t really covered, because its only a year old. We may choose another writer whose written for all the Doctors this time as well (favourite seems to be Mark Gatiss).

This time we will try to run a series of other material if people wish to sample with behind the scenes, themes or actor links to Doctor Who in a wider “Watch Club” of blogs and we have loads of suggestions. I did a trial just before Christmas with “The Avengers” to try to get the feel, and if anyone wants to contribute to that idea with ideas or writing, the more the merrier. An example would be when we get to Colin Baker we may take the opportunity to show his appearance in a Blake’s 7 episode, or perhaps the first Jonathan Creek episode in which he appears (although pretty briefly).

It’s an evolving idea really to try to get more content on the site, and fill that time between now and series 8. It can certainly give you something to look forward to at the weekend.

From the feedback at the moment, favourites seem to be Time Meddler for the first, Mind Robber for the Second, Vengeance on Varos for the Sixth and Curse of Fenric for the Seventh.

Third, Fourth and Fifth seem more open for suggestions with a lot competing, so any nominations for those can add to the mix. Current favourites are:

Day of the Daleks, Curse of Peladon, Three Doctors (Three)
    Deadly Assassin, City of Death (Four)
    Kinda, Arc of Infinity, Five Doctors (Five)

The Eighth Doctor is more of a problem, so I’ll be investigating if we can get access to something from Big Finish for a group listen. We’ll see what we can do.

Also, if you are artistic, we’re asking for front page images to compliment what we are covering.

@PlaneShift

The 18th sounds good to me! I’ll need to pick up a copy of The Time Meddler before then though 🙂

Good choices for the others as well, especially day of the Daleks. Still haven’t seen the TV version yet but it was one of my favourites of the Target novels and I must have read it several times. Can I suggest The Daemons as well for the 3rd?

For TB I’d love to see one of the ‘less’ famous ones… The Android Invasion, The Sunmakers? Or maybe one of the E-Space stories??

For PD one of the Mara stories would be great, although Enlightenment is one I’d always like to go back and re-visit

Damn… Just too many to choose from 🙂

Monochrome Dimension @monochromedimension

@phaseshift – Ah, okay, cool. Here’s some other suggestions for the Doctors;

First – The Daleks
    Second – The Mind Robber
    Third – I like the idea of Day of the Daleks
    Fourth – Pyramids of Mars
    Fifth – The Five Doctors! 😀
    Sixth – Trial of a Time Lord
    Seventh – The Greatest Show in the Galaxy

ConfusedPolarity @confusedpolarity

@bluesqueakpip

I had a feeling something along those lines had happened with Matt – hopefully the mistake will have been learned from and there’ll be a proper, official reveal this time.

Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

hopefully the mistake will have been learned from

@confusedpolarity

What, you mean like now holding any vaguely spoilerish location filming in the middle of a high security RAF base or an SAS training ground? Yeah, I think they’ve learned a few things. 😈

Mind you, I do keep wondering who’s the Whovian at the MOD… 🙂

@bluesqueakpip

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of “oh B*******, we’re out of doors with a big blue box and a whole crowd of people, somebody with a smartphone’s going to notice that, aren’t they?”

I’d be insisting on a photo-shoot in studio five minutes before the official reveal – I reckon it’s the only way in this day and age!

Oswald @oswald

I’m looking forward to Capaldi’s first proper episode as the Doctor. Though I will admit that I’m still very upset over Matt’s departure because he was/is ‘my’ Doctor. Maybe he’ll come back in five years for the 55th anniversary episode The Thirteen Technically Fifteen Doctors and a great time will be had by all.

Also considering this is my second post and my first was focused slowly on the companions, I should probably introduce myself. o: I’m Fizz, hello. I’m from Dublin, Ireland and I got into Doctor Who only in October of last year but I caught up in under a month (just in time for The Day of the Doctor). I am oh so very addicted to it. I really regret not getting into it sooner. That being said, however, I watched The Sarah-Jane Adventures from when it first aired but I never made the connection between it and Doctor Who- even though both Ten and Eleven appeared in a few episodes, poor innocent little Fizzy. I don’t really know what else to say to be honest. I’m not very good at this, am I? If you want to know anything then I guess you can….just ask? Haha.

Anonymous @

@oswald – Hello and welcome 🙂

Don’t worry about being a new-comer to the Whoniverse – there’s plenty of us here to keep you company. Although I have (very) vague recollections of Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker, I didn’t really become a ‘fan’ until it returned (I was more of a Star Trek/Wars fan).

Very impressed that you caught up in a month 🙂

I don’t really know what else to say to be honest.

A good place to start is the ‘Doctor Who Memories’ thread. What made you watch DW in the first place? What were your first impressions?

@oswald – Welcome to the forums… and to the Whoniverse!

Okay so guess what folks? A bunch of those DVDs I ordered came today, and I only managed to spill cola on them… NOT THE DISKS! No just the covers. They were about to fall so I instantly reacted to grab the DVDs and I forgot I was holding cola… yeah. Not too much damage but a couple of the cover inserts managed to get cola on them. I stood guarding the inserts for a bit, while they dried…

How was your day everyone?

Oh but I did watch The Five Doctors today! Love the interactions between the Second and Third. I do tend to find it odd watching the Second Doctor in colour though… just used to… monochrome of course.

Guys, I need your help tracking down the stickers from the 50th Anniversary Chocolate Bars. I’m trying to pit a set together!! Read about it in my latest blog post

http://5roundsrapid.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/sweet-treats

@oswald – welcome!  Catching up in a months impressive stuff – ta takes some dedication!  I’m fond of Matt’s Doctor – impossible not to be really -but I’m properly excited to see what Peter Capaldi can do.

@monochromedimension – Lucky you saved the disks!!!  The Five Doctors was my first real introduction to the Second Doctor, I was 10 or 11 at the time.  Right up until then, Tom Baker had been “my” Doctor.  From then on, he was supplanted (I still love him, but Troughton and Tennant have both sneaked ahead over the years).  It’s still one of those DVDs I can put in on a really miserable day  and know it’ll cheer me up.

@fiveroundsrapid – I have not come across those before… at all. Hmmm, hope you find them anyhow!

@confusedpolarity – Yes indeed! And Tom Baker was also my favourite for quite a while (though even before him I guess it would of been Pertwee as he is my (considered) first Doctor), but gradually Hartnell became my favourite, and Troughton second favourite as I got to watch more 60s episodes. But I do like to make clear I like all the Doctors.

I was Dalek-ing today. I watched Death to the Daleks; found it rather odd… but kinda sweet? how a Dalek was frantically trying to protect another Dalek and saying that he’ll cover him. Also the Doctor was wearing my favourite Third Doctor outfit! Very nice!

And I also watched Asylum of the Daleks (which I haven’t watched before, I told you I need to catch up with Matt Smith’s episodes!) and I thought it was really well done. I kinda wish that Oswin had been the actual companion now… as a Dalek! Probably the sweetest Dalek ever? The only Dalek to help the Doctor? This is a odd post. Should I bother posting in the thread for this episode even though its on page two now?

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@fiveroundsrapid @monochromedimension

Thanks for the additional suggestions. I hope @monochromedimension was being mischievous with Trial of a TimeLord. Over 3 months of THE Colin Baker week-by-week would possibly be considered an endurance test by some, including me. 😉

If anyone wants to add to the sum of human knowledge on favourite Doctors, etc, there is the Faces of the Doctor thread for thoughts on them.

Now – off to get a Lemsip to try to ease the raging cold I seem to have picked up.

@phaseshift – Hmmm, quite! I’ll get back to you on a different Sixth Doctor episode!

Just watched The Greatest Show in the Galaxy; gotta love McCoy. And actually I haven’t posted in that faces thread yet… I thought there was a specific time to talk about every Doctor… or can you just post about any Doctor you want in there?

@monochromedimension – we did look at each Doctor in turn leading up to the 50th. Now, however, I suggest you just wade in. 🙂

Arbutus @arbutus

@monochromedimension     But I do like to make clear I like all the Doctors.

Yes, I know what you mean. I too can find something to love in every doctor. Every single incarnation always had a few of the doctor’s essential characteristics, which I believe are these: a strong morality, an appreciation of beauty and simple pleasures, natural courtesy, both a sense of humour and a sense of gravitas, endless energy, and at his heart, a non-human point of view.

Tom Baker is my favourite,and I feel that he encapsulates a lot of these elements. He is definitely alien: he behaves in unexpected ways, and clearly has an otherworldly world-view! He has a quirky humour, and a courteous manner, and can shift from light-hearted to very very serious in an instant. He has that energy and dynamism that is typical of the doctor, as well as respect for essentially simple things, like tea. And he always felt to me as though underneath the clowning, he was actually quite dangerous.

Anyone interested to see what DW would look like if it was produced by Disney?? Then look no further…

http://5roundsrapid.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/what-if-disney-made-doctor-who

Anonymous @

@arbutus and @MonochroneDimension  yes indeed the description of Baker as fitting that perfect bill of the Doctor is so true:  a wise old shaggy face, poised and alert like a question mark. Certain features are suggestive of youth and of humanity: the toothy smile; the elfin, boyish upsweep of brow -by no means a young face, hair greying by the end but a face swooping from enthusiasm and sheer delight in simple pleasures (essentially simple things like tea) to that look of ‘don’t fool with me. Ever. Not ever.’ As you said, he could pull out that “dangerous” look whenever necessary. I loved the funny asides: “I do love your butler, he’s so violent” all whilst grinning but looking everywhere at once and analysing everything with no-one being aware of it!

Monochrome: I hope the DVDs are retrievable? 🙁

Kindest, purofilion

Anonymous @

sorry I’ve done it again!! that was a msg above to @monochromedimension 🙂 purofilion

AlwaysWithTheRory10 @alwayswiththerory10

Hello, people of this forum! I’m kind of new here, but I am a SERIOUS whovian. I have watched all of the 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th doctors, and I’m trying to watch all of them 🙂

Anonymous @

welcome @alwayswiththerory10   :hands waving hi:  on the memories forum, you might like to post your favourite memories of your favourite doctor…or just a childhood memory to do with Doctor Who.  Have a great time. I know that I enjoy this sunny spot in WhoLand myself. Kindest, purofilion

Anonymous @

@phaseshift @craig and anyone else who may have a case of the snuffles, check out this remedy that FatGrannyInABox swore by. The perfect tonic when you have a ‘head cold’ 😀

http://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-rose-and-crown/page/9/#post-22875

Devilishrobby @devilishrobby

Lol @fatmaninabox is there really a fatgrannyinabox or is it a case granny will box your ears for you :p

@arbutus – I agree with pretty much everything you said about the Fourth Doctor there. I would go on about why my favourites are my favourites too… but perhaps I should leave that to the Faces thread? Unless you want me rambling on in here, hahaha, I can ramble on when I want too. Glad there are others who can appreciate every Doctor. Currently my three favourites are First, Second and Seventh.

@bluesqueakpip – Oh okay, I might post in there at some point then.

@purofilion – Ah yes, it didn’t effect the discs anyhow. And sorry about my username being crazy long there… lol.

@alwayswiththerory10 – Welcome to the forums!

Anonymous @

@devilishrobby – there was a FatGrannyInABox but sadly, she’s now fat granny scattered over her beloved roddaden crisanth hiasynth erm flower bed  (and yes, she would’ve definitely boxed my ears (and quite probably other bits as well 😉 ) if she’d heard me call her FGIAB) 🙂

Hi everyone!

Sorry to go off on a tangent but I’ve just had some great news and I was bursting to share it with you!

I know I’m new to the forum but some of you will be aware that I write a blog called ‘Five Rounds Rapid’ which I use to showcase my love of our favourite show!

http://5roundsrapid.wordpress.com

I was recently given the opportunity to contribute to a bigger Who site and wanted to let you know that my first article has been posted for Doctor Who Worldwide (formerly Doctor Who Archive) –

http://doctorwhoworldwide.com/2014/01/13/variation-theme-figures-fear

Please feel free to pop on over and have a look!!

And I’d just like to give my special thanks to @fatmaninabox, who pointed me in the direction of this forum in the first place, which in turn has given me the impetus to carry on posting!!

Although I’m now in a position to write for a larger site, for ‘Five Rounds Rapid’ it’s still ‘business as usual’!

Thanks for everyones support so far and, if you’re so inclined, why not come over and follow it!! I’ll be doing a bit of a Who-related giveaway soon for all my blog followers and will let you know when it’s up and running!

Take care!

Andy

@fiveroundsrapid – Nice article. I can understand how pricey certain collections can get as I am a Disney Pin Trader (trust me, this has a huge following) and some single pins can get up to prices over $1000. Not that I’d ever be able to afford something like that. Add the fact I’m also trying to collect the Doctor Who Classic DVDs and I can find it quite difficult to keep both collections going at the same time.

I also have a collection of Daleks… but haven’t added to it in ages. They’re not really expensive figures or anything (at least… I don’t think they are); but they’re my Daleks and although they’re currently all stored away for now; I’m hoping to put them on display. Thing is… I might end up buying more Daleks if I come across an item I find rather snazzy.

wolfweed @wolfweed

z
    He has had better (kidneys), you know…

Anonymous @

@fiveroundsrapid

… I’d just like to give my special thanks to …

Glad to have you aboard 🙂

I’ve been a bit busy lately but I hope to catch up on reading your blog in the next day or two. All the best for DWW.

CedarBranchTardis @cedarbranchtardis

I’ve been wondering after thinking about how “might” or “powerful” the Time Lords were, how could a bunch of playground bullies like the Daleks give them such a hard time? I’ve saw this on other Sci-fi shows, also. Stargate SG-1, the Asgard struggled even with all their knowledge. Then there were the “Ancients”, mentioned in Stargate Atlantis. The Wraith managed to give the Ancients “fits”.

So just why did the Time Lords appear to be so “defenseless”? Any answers, ideas, or thoughts?

Anonymous @

@cedarbranchtardis

Daleks are basically flying tanks, with sheilds, and fire lasers plus there are billions of them. I haven’t seen the TLs in battle, but it is still completely believable to me that the Daleks are more than a challenge.

ScaryB @scaryb

@barnable @cedarbranchtardis

Re Daleks – we’ve seen them developing throughout the 50 year run of the show. They are driven by hate and obsessed with being the only force in the universe. The Time Lords are what stands in their way. The Doctor has stopped them on several occasions; particularly in the T Baker story Genesis, when he was sent back to stop them before they got started.  You can see why they might be a bit pissed off with TLs.  We’ve seen them develop tech which rivals the Time Lords – The Chase (Hartnell, 65) saw them having developed time travel. That puts them in a position to challenge the Time Lords in a way very few species can.   They’ve long since overcome the stairs limitation.

They are an extremely intelligent species, very cunning and with a flair for developing complex technology and weapons.  All their energies – their whole reason for being (especially since they’ve dispensed with that whole messy biological reproduction thing) – are focused on universal domination. Their creative inspiration is from the nazis – look how far Hitler got with monomaniacal determination.

I’m not disagreeing that they sometimes seem to be overcome too easily, and I think it’s a mistake to put millions of flying Daleks onscreen at a time. They are at their scariest when there’s just 1 or 2 in a position of power (with the rest hovering in a nearby mothership!). The 2 or 3 we see exterminating their way thro Gallifrey are more effective for me than seeing masses of them in the sky. In the old days (ha!) they could be terrifying just by suggesting a glimpse or a shadow of a sink plunger; or the iconic Dalek surfacing from the Thames in (Dalek Invasion of Earth, 64).  Even the distinctive look and shape of a Dalek designed corridor was enough to get the fear.

Oh, and congrats to @fiveroundsrapid on the blogging. Go you 🙂

@scaryb @fatmaninabox

Many thanks for the kind words re the blog!!

Interesting thoughts on the Daleks. Despite their place in the history of the show they have always been one of the enemies that I never really cared for! Give me the Cybermen any day of the week.

However I’ve recently decided to have another look at the Daleks and intend to watch all of their series again (at least the available ones) in broadcast order. I’ll even try the novelisations and Big Finish stories as well, just to see how they’ve been handled there.

That will probably lead me into collecting the Dalek action figures that Character Options produced but it’s a risk I’m prepared to take 🙂

@cedarbranchtardis – Daleks are much more than that; they’ve just not been used that brilliantly in the series for quite a while (okay, Asylum of the Daleks had some pretty scary moments). What the next season needs to do (as I have heard rumors there will be a Dalek episode) is try and make them less expendable… once you have lots of Daleks being destroyed left and right, it takes away the intensity. That one Dalek by itself in ‘Dalek’ was more threatening than a whole army in the newer episodes.

@fiveroundsrapid – I collect Daleks, but I mentioned this already. Daleks are my favourite Doctor Who alien/monster. I have set myself the task of watching every Dalek episode (except missing episodes, need to get the audio). I’m getting there! I’ve watched all the classics (obviously not the missing serials) except Revelation because of the fault on the disc, just a few more from NuWho to go and the audios now.

CedarBranchTardis @cedarbranchtardis

On to other topics. I appreciate the input and have a better understanding of The Doctor. I’ve never watched the “first” Doctors, other than an episode or two. In those days, we only had one TV when The Doctor was running on “public television”, and my wife wasn’t a fan of SciFi. The sacrifices we make.

NOW, I love the music on The Doctor. The choruses and orchestral arrangements. If they ever start using “rock” music in the background, I’m through. Rock just wouldn’t work with The Doctor. That’s my two cents worth.

Anonymous @

Ah but @cedarbranchtardis  you may not think rock goes with The Doctor but there was some interesting 70s instrumental music that accompanied The City of Death (Tom Baker). It was quite unusual. Then, in Dr Smith’s first season, the episode with Vincent has a song, ‘Chances’-now, that could be the name of the group? 🙂 I’m not sure!

I recall there was a lot of furore about that episode (in general ) and much speculation as to whether that track (with a distinct,  percussive drum section that certainly wasn’t like a ballad!) was really appropriate. I found the whole thing very sentimental but not saccharine and thought it worked exceedingly well. I believe that my son has uploaded that particular song from iTunes (as well as The Rings of Akehaten’s ‘The Long Song’ -with its persistent drum beat)!

I agree with your comments about orchestral arrangements. Upon first hearing Murray Gold’s The Doctor’s theme with Chris Eccelston, I was very moved: it was spooky, mysterious and poignant with dips and waves sung beautifully by counter tenors and sopranos. We’re fortunate to have a brilliant TV show with such thoughtful and dynamic music coupled with gorgeous motifs for each companion and Doctor.

Kindest, purofilion

Whisht @whisht

Hi @purofilion (and cedarbranchtardis and everyone else who enjoys music!)

I think the music within Who and beyond, has a lot of interest for many people here.
    If you had any thoughts on it you could always put your informed thoughts down on the Music thread.

Yeah, I know mainly its currently a thread of short sentences and video inserts (and it’d be nice if it was an easy place to start for lurkers a la Sofa or Rose & Crown), but it’d be interesting to get any longer form musical insights/ thoughts going there as well.

And if you thought that you had something even longer to write then I’m sure the mods would consider a blog post on it. However that’s ridiculous pressure especially from someone who hasn’t even replied as a comment to Phaseshift asking for a simple reply from me!

but just thought I’d mention in case people thought the music thread was just for (my puerile) clips rather than thoughts about music.

Anonymous @

@whisht quite right too -sorry, got carried away there!  Nothing about you or your music clips are puerile! Luuurve clips!

Whisht @whisht

Hi @purofilion – I think you misunderstand – I want you to write about music!!

and please write anywhere! It wasn’t a ‘topic’ thing at all!!
    I just really like what you’ve had to say about music and think its something people have a passion about beyond just clips!

🙂

Anonymous @

@whisht  got it. Thank you. I’ll put on my music hat on that thread some time. But the other day I was actually thinking about the first Doctor Who theme which was so simple but stunningly ingenious. In fact, when you listen to that first theme you hear the main motif. Then you hear that wonderful bass ‘Da da dum. Da da dum. In the early days, that whole bass section was slightly ‘out of the beat’ -it was syncopated. Now, it acts as an accompaniment which is nowhere near as complicated or clever. But yes, in the music thread this would all be best discussed….. 🙂   🙂 I appear, now, to be writing like yoda.  Kindest to you. Pur

Whisht @whisht

hmm, @purofilion – interesting about the off-beat (if that’s the right phrase).

This is (apparently) the original sheet music. Unfortunately I can’t really read music so can’t tell if the off beat is there in the score or if added by Delia.

At one time I thought that if it hadn’t been electronic, the theme would almost sound like a Robin-Hood-a-hunting type of song. The “da-da dum-dum” being like galloping hooves and the higher “woo-eee-woo” being like a hunting horn.

But then I discovered that Grainer had already written music for electronic instruments and knew that the Radiophonic Workshop would do this, so whaddo I know!?!

🙂

Whisht @whisht

Just to agree with others on the whole regen ‘gift’ thing…

The TLs are waiting to hear the Doctor’s “real” name as a sign from him that its safe to return.

Clara tells them through the crack that his name is “The Doctor” and as the Doctor himself has said his ‘real’ name is somewhat irrelevant.

But that’s not exactly what the TLs asked for and quite frankly (based on previous views of the TLs) they probably just said “yes yes, that’s very interesting ‘dear’ but we asked for his name. However, sounds like he’s in trouble so hmm… best bung him another set and lets sit it out a little longer”.

@whisht – you know what would be a really funny plotline for Series 8?

If the huge regeneration power-surge needed to create a new cycle did affect the Capaldi Doctor’s memory. And he’s forgotten everything (including how to fly the TARDIS).

In fact, he’s, errrr…forgotten his name. Which is going make things a bit difficult for signalling the Time Lords… ’cause he doesn’t know it either.

Doctor Who?

[I can just imagine Capaldi doing “Yes, I’m the Doctor, everyone keeps telling me! But Doctor Who?”]

Whisht @whisht

he he @bluesqueakpip – nice!

And the TLs being just pedantic enough to care…

🙂

“Doctor Who?”

“Yes”

“No – doctor who?”

“Yes – me”

“and….?”

“and? you mean my companion?”

“No! Doctor…. who?? as in your name!”

“Yes”

“WHAT IS YOUR NAME??”

“Doctor Who”

“Yes…?”

“What?”

“What? ‘What’ is your name?”

“Who”

“What?”

“No – ‘Who'”

“and what is your name Who?”

“What?”

‘What’??

[Lou facepalms]

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 949 total)

The topic ‘On The Sofa (4)’ is closed to new replies.