General Open Thread – TV Shows (2)

Home Forums General General Open Thread – TV Shows (2)

This topic contains 861 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by  wolfweed 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 851 through 862 (of 862 total)
  • Author
    ichabod @ichabod

Yes, I thought you’d enjoy it!

Conchobarre @conchobarre

@missy  I thought I might get stuck into The Thick of It soon too. I need to get my Peter Capaldi fix somehow and I keep falling asleep during The  Musketeers.

Missy @missy

@ichabod;

How well you know me. *grins* Loving it.

@conchobarre:

I know what you mean. However I didn’t fall asleep during the Musketeers, my OH and I really like it. If you haven;t already, do try to see In the Loop – hilarious!

Missy

Laurence Wilson @laurencewilson

Can anyone help me, please? I’m looking for a decent image of the logo or emblem that the Daleks put on the Robomen in the Dalek Invasion of the Earth. They look like letters, spread across the chest and I think in other places in the story.
    Much appreciate any help.

Conchobarre @conchobarre

Hi all

Is there a place around here for spinoff shows (other than Class)? I thought I saw Sarah Jane and Torchwood forums here, but I could be wrong.  I ask because I’ve finally started watching Torchwood Season 3 and I’m getting excited about how much better it seems than the first two seasons.

Missy @missy

Has anyone been watching Ripper Street?

Missy

Missy @missy

We decided to re-watch Prime Suspect (Helen Mirren) the ther evening. Imagine our surprise when Peter Capaldi

took part as a Transvestite!  He looked wonderful, very attractive, but his nose was wrong.  No bump.

This actor is able to be completely different in every role he plays

Missy

Missy @missy

I gather that no one has seen this?

Missy

winston @winston

@missy  I did see this a few years back before I knew Peter Capaldi but I do remember the episode. I will most definately have a rewatch when I can get it at our library.Thanks for the heads up.

winston @winston

@missy  Sorry , I forgot to say that I watched all 5 seasons of Ripper Street and enjoyed all of them all. Every dark ,dreary alley way and all the colorful characters kept me entertained for the whole 5 seasons. I only wish they were making more.

Missy @missy

@winston:

I believe it’s series 3.  I wonder if he really sings too?

@winston:

Yes, me too. Just finished seeing Drake murdered.

Missy

wolfweed @wolfweed

Watched new comedy TimeWasters on ITV2 last night. The first episode is about a time-travelling lift and contains a Time Lord joke. The 2nd episode has a sly ‘Doomsday’ reference which made me smile.

tw

Tonight it’s new Red Dwarf on Dave…

Viewing 12 posts - 851 through 862 (of 862 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.