On The Sofa (7)

Home Forums General On The Sofa (7)

This topic contains 1,016 replies, has 85 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    Arbutus @arbutus

@missy     It wasn’t that I didn’t like Martha as a character, but the fact that RTD chose to write her as having “fallen in love” with the Doctor, based on nothing very deep as far as I could see, even after he made it specifically clear that he didn’t feel that way. Then she moped around for the rest of the series because he didn’t recognize her feelings, after she told him before their first trip together that she didn’t have those feelings for him. This drove me nuts, because she was in other respects a great character: smart, adventurous, and determined. I loved the scene at the end of Gridlock where she forced him to come clean about Gallifrey; after two trips in the TARDIS, she was drawing a line in the sand. This was a great, strong character that was really cheapened by the whole “unrequited love” story line that was imposed upon her by the showrunner.

I also didn’t like the way Rose kept being shoehorned in, with the Doctor constantly wishing she was there. I get that in RTD’s mind, they were a great love story, but frankly, I never saw it, and in my mind, once she was gone, he should have moved on a lot sooner than he did. He could have missed her as a companion and friend, without this sort of obsession that was written in. For one thing, it made his treatment of Martha seem pretty cheap, not the kind of thing I expect from the Doctor.

For me, the Doctor/Donna relationship was the best of the Tennant era, because all of this artificially romantic stuff was left out of it, and they were allowed to be friends. Donna could be loyal to the Doctor, learn from him, and teach him, in the best Companion tradition; and he could be attached to her in a believable way.

Anonymous @

@arbutus @missy I agree arbutus 100%. I didn’t see Martha as a poor character or as a ‘bad’ companion -there were plenty of problems with the motivation of the character as written which follows with Rose as well. Certainly it cheapened the companions and goes against the Doctor’s ‘behaviour’ -the 50th anniversary tried to cover that with the “is there a lot of snogging with you?” (to Ten) and he answers “yeah, quite a bit”

PuroSolo

Missy @missy

@arbutus @puroandson

That might have been the problem. All I wanted to do, was shake Martha and slap the Doctor.
    You are quite right arbutus, it was the writer’s fault.
    I also felt that the Doctor was sentimental – Tennents Doctor that is – whereas, Eccleston’s and Smith’s Doctor, wasn’t. Niether, for that matter is Capaldi’s.

Cheers,

Missy

Arbutus @arbutus

@missy @puroandson @kharis         Replying here rather than Before the Flood so as not to get modded (although I think the Mods must have all popped off to warmer climates as it is so quiet around here lately!).

I couldn’t agree more with the love for Murray Gold’s work on the show, it has been stellar. While there have been occasions when I felt things went a bit over the top, for the most part I have loved it. On my recent rewatching of the “Last of the Time Lords” two-parter, an episode which in my view let a solid series down to a great degree, I did notice that one of the things that actually worked really well was the music. I was struck by the theme that plays as Martha, after taking one last look at her loved ones, escapes back to earth, where she watches the destruction and begins her battle– a lovely, emotive tune, beautifully orchestrated. And then yesterday, I watched Partners in Crime, and admired the frothy, Avengeresque soundtrack during the first third or so of the story, as Donna and the Doctor are playing at spies. I have always admired the music of that episode, so cheeky!

winston @winston

@arbutus   @puroandson  @missy

I  like Martha , although she is not my favourite companion , I enjoyed her time with the Doctor. I think from the speed of it ,that she had a crush on him rather than really being in love with the Doctor. After all he saved her life and the lives of most of the people in the hospital the first time she met him. He was handsome , a good kisser and  “a little magnificent”.  Not to mention those skinny suits. Heck , I had a crush on him.

DoctorDani @doctordani

@missy @arbutus Just to butt in on the whole Martha thing, yeah I struggled with her too. As you’ve mentioned RTD was always too concerned with making Ten wear his heart on his sleeve, and having him fall in love at the drop of a hat. To be honest I find RTD’s characters overly emotional in pretty much everything he writes. That’s not to say that he didn’t achieve some damn good things during his tenure on the show, but he had a tendency to allow his characters to say exactly what they were thinking at all times. That worked with someone like Donna who was really forthcoming. It was part of who she was. It didn’t work with everyone though, and I include Martha in that. I mean she might as well have had ‘heart eyes’ every time she looked at The Doctor, and that got annoying fast for me.

In contrast, I think Moffat has always allowed his Doctors and the rest of his major players to have more mystique to them and a much richer interior life. Their relationships are more complex. Of course that’s in part due to the actors he’s been lucky enough to utilise. Nevertheless, and I’ve been shot down for saying this elsewhere, in spite of the ‘epic’ scale of his stories, I think he’s always created the more three-dimensional, relatable, ‘human’ characters. But that’s just me!

janetteB @janetteb

@missy, @arbutus and @doctordani I am currently (finally) doing a rewatch of 42 if indeed i have watched it at all and I agree with all that has been said re’ Martha. When she was allowed to be the Companion and not unrequited lover she was excellent. Personally too I always felt that if the Doctor had to fall in love with a companion Martha was more worthy than Rose who irritated me.

Last night I read an interview with MOffat that someone, (@pedant I think) put up a link to at least a week ago. It has been open on my browser for some time. It was really very interesting. Moffat talked about not revealing to much, the importance of having unanswered questions such as the one which underlies the entirety of Dr Who, what is his name? Moffat really apprecaits the value of what is not stated, of letting the audience fill in gaps. (I have said this often but his stories are open canvases.)

Cheers

Janette

DRwhoYEAH @drwhoyeah

Hi,

I can remember a doctor who episode from when i was very younge. I was wondering if anyone would know the episode if i described it?

The basic premise was that the doctor was standing in a large room with pillars around the outside of it. He was with about 1 coleague (i think) and in the center of the room was a full sized human doll who is pointing at things and turning them to stone.

The doll from my hazy memory was the doctors friend at one time, but now was changed for some reason. The doctor hides behind a pillar. The dolls movements are long and flowing, almost like she is controlled by a puppet master on strings.

The doll wears some long toga like white coloured dress, with drapes hanging down.

And thats about it. The details may be a little off, but the premise is about right i think.

Basically this was so scary to me when i was around 5 years old, and now i want to rewatch the episode to see how i view it now.

Thanks

JimTheFish @jimthefish
    Time Lord

@drwhoyeah — that sounds suspiciously like Image of the Fendahl to me….

DRwhoYEAH @drwhoyeah

@jimthefish thankyou thats the one!!

Kharis @kharis

@arbutus Couldn’t agree more.  Murray Gold elevates every emotion and in his own way is an incredible story teller.

Kharis @kharis

@arbutus @thedentistofdavros @puroandson @ichobod When we were discussing Logolopolis on the music three it occurred to me I don’t have a very creative explanation for the Watcher.  I have a strange sort of unformed idea that it is a part of himself, but that seems almost too conventional.

What are the member’s of the Forum’s ideas and theories on the Watcher?  How would this play into our modern Doctor verse?  I’m very curious.

Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

@kharis

I have a strange sort of unformed idea that it is a part of himself,

That was definitely the impression that I got, when I watched it on first broadcast. The Watcher was a projection of his future self. What I never worked out was WHY it was necessary for a projection of the Doctor’s future self to come along and, y’know, watch.

But that’s Logopolis, really. Bit like Ghost Light – one of those stories where nobody knows what’s going on, including the cast and crew.

Anonymous @

I think you could theorise the Watcher was a mental projection of the Doctor during his regeneration into the Sixth Doctor, where he hallucinates his former companions, including Adric, whose death he admits in Big Finish’s The Boy That Time Forgot, to permitting.

Maybe the Watcher was the Doctor in an alternative personal universe where Nyssa perished with the destruction of Traken. Distraught over his selfish behaviour on Androzani almost causing Peri’s death, he went back to save Nyssa by bringing her to Logopolis to meet his previous self, and to subtly warn Adric of his fate, during the conversation he has with the Watcher.

Maybe the Watcher went back further, to try to change the fates of many people he had met which he felt responsible for?

JimTheFish @jimthefish
    Time Lord

Just another example of Peter Capaldi bringing the awesome….

TheDentistOfDavros @thedentistofdavros

@kharis I have to admit I do not really understand who the watcher is only that he is some version of The Doctor but I do know something and that is that The Watcher is one of the scariest things in Doctor Who. I’m not sure if I’m alone here but does anyone else feel very uneasy or slightly unnerved when you see the watcher on the other side of the motorway gesturing to The Doctor to come to him. It’s such an eerie image of this surreal being in such an everyday place. It’s just the thought that you don’t really know who he is or what he wants. When I first watched I thought it was some sort of Angel or possibly the White Guardian but of course that can’t make sense. I really love the mystery surrounding him though.

winston @winston

@jimthefish    Thanks for the link. Peter Capaldi is a class act  and an awesome artist.What can’t he do?

Missy @missy

@jimthefish
    Time Lord

What a gentleman. thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Missy

Missy @missy

@janetteb

I had to smile, because with me, it was Martha I found irritating not Rose. *shrugs shoulders and grins*

Cheers,

Missy

Arbutus @arbutus

@missy @janetteb     Ha. I found both Rose and Martha irritating, and only came to my happy place with the arrival of Donna! (That’s a bit unfair, actually, as I didn’t find either of them irritating all the time. Certain elements of their characters as written bugged me, but between times I enjoyed them both.)

Missy @missy

@doctordani – you said

“In contrast, I think Moffat has always allowed his Doctors and the rest of his major players to have more mystique to them and a much richer interior life. Their relationships are more complex. Of course that’s in part due to the actors he’s been lucky enough to utilise. Nevertheless, and I’ve been shot down for saying this elsewhere, in spite of the ‘epic’ scale of his stories, I think he’s always created the more three-dimensional, relatable, ‘human’ characters. But that’s just me!”

Spotonski. DT in particular tended to be sentimental, whereas PC isn’t, but shows his affection in other ways.

One of my favourite lines of his is:

“Why? Do you think that I care for you so little, that betraying me would make a difference?”

I found that to be heart wrenchingly poignant and not a bit sentimental.

Cheers,

Missy

Hello everyone I’m not sure if you’ve covered this topic before or not but I was just wondering who do you think should be the next companion?

You don’t necessarily need to name actors or actresses but just what kind of a person/alien would you like to see travelling with The Doctor.

I personally am a bit fed up of the 21st century girl now and I would quite like to see some sort of a character from earth’s history such as Jamie or Victoria in the TARDIS I would also quite like two companions like Amy and Rory as I thought that worked well.

Just wondering what you all thought!

@thedentistofdavros

I will be extremely happy as long as we don’t get an entire series of Peter Capaldi talking to himself. However, this may be a minority view. 😈

winston @winston

@thedentistofdavros   So far I have been pleased with all the companions and I hope it will happen again. I might be in the minority but I would love to see the Doctor and River kicking around together, for a bit anyway. Maybe some adventures during that long night they have together? An alien companion would be good also, male or female.

Anonymous @

@thedentistofdavros @winston @bluesqueakpip

Ah! I see ‘Pip that you weren’t fond of the last couple of episodes or maybe of 2014’s Listen where the Doctor was monologuing it on top of Tardis -as well as meditating?  🙂

I quite liked our Doctor on his own for once? There was a lot of fast chatter with Coleman although I warmed to her very much as both actor and character by the end. In the past year she really showed her acting chops and with PC, it became a wonderful duet. As far as companions, I’d like to see a bloke (a bit of eye candy would be nice for the chicks, you know what I mean? 🙂 ) but seriously, any actor would be terrific -someone who is perhaps a virtual unknown? I always wanted an American in the Tardis -perhaps an unsuspecting backpacker who knows little about the aliens in London during Tennant’s time and remains ignorant of that period.

That’s my wish anyway.

Kindest,

Puro and Son (Son wants the bloke in particular. I added the part about the American which he heartily agrees with. He doesn’t want a female companion. Someone new -Cheers, PuroSolo)

Arbutus @arbutus

I adore Capaldi and loved his solo turn in Heaven Sent, but even so, I wouldn’t want a whole series of that! I doubt that it is a minority view.  🙂

I would enjoy an older companion. I’m currently going through Series 4, and remembering all over again how much I loved Donna (I just finished the Sontaran Stratagem two-parter and there was the scene at the end when the Doctor reappears in the teleporter, alive and well, and gets a big hug from Martha and a punch in the arm from Donna, followed by a look of deep affection. That just about summed her up for me!

As we have moved back to a more mature Doctor I think an older companion could work very well. A bit the age of River Song, maybe. (I’m not sure I would want River herself full-time; I find I enjoy her best in smaller doses.) I agree that a male/female pair might be fun (not necessarily a couple). Really, a lot of companion-types could work very well, but a change from the very young-and-perky twenty-something female would be nice.

winston @winston

@puroandson   @arbutus   I have always liked the companion lite stories and also the Tenant specials where he had a new companion each episode but I wouldn’t want an entire series like that. I agree that a male buddy would be nice but who nose? I have rarely been close on any guess or theory. I would still like to see River now and then but not as a constant companion.

lisa @lisa

Hello !

Been lurking.     Hope your all well !

During the Matt Smith Doctor times around the time of Elisabeth Sladen’s passing I had the

notion that it might be great to  take Luke around on a few trips?  A companion who was the

former companions kid and so he and the Doctor could   share memories?  Plus Luke was

bright, imaginative and a good role model for younger fans that have a bit of an issue with

an older Doctor,  maybe?  I felt that had  nice symmetry.  Or possibly an adult version of Luke?

I just like it when   threads run thru the various  Doctor’s story arcs.  It’s  been a  successful strategy

seeing some of the other old characters return.  So how about a new companion that has a

connection to an old companion?

Actually,  I’m ok with any new companion.   TBH I was really having Clara fatigue because

I just simply liked her a lot better with Smith Doc.

OB-Wan @ob-wan

I haven’t been participating for a while… for various reasons.  But I did want to share this…

I’m looking at “cutting the cable” and I was looking at channels available over the broadcast airwaves.

I saw a channel I had heard of before – RetroTV or RTV.  As I was surfing, I saw a scene that I thought looked a lot like Classic Doctor Who (or maybe Blake’s 7).

I remember we were recently talking about how The Doctor was being pulled from streaming almost everywhere.

Then I saw…. ROMANA (the blonde one)!!!… and K-9!!  …and Adric!

It turns out that one of those low-budget, golden oldie TV channels cropping up all over the US is showing Classic Doctor Who SIX NIGHTS A WEEK! (except Sunday).  They show two episodes starting at 11pm and tonight was “Full Circle” parts 1 & 2.

So if you’re lucky enough to be where RTV is on cable or available with a decent antenna (mine cost $50) then you can be watching Classic Doctor Who almost every night.

It might be worth checking out if you’ve never looked to see what you can receive via antenna.  It will probably be the third or fourth (in my case 7th) digital channel of a local TV station.

You might also want to check out their trailer at myretrotv.com – it features The Doctor prominently.

Anonymous @

@lisa hey there: welcome back, you lurker you!  🙂

@winston @arbutus

I agree regarding the companion ideas: I love River too but feel it would be overdosing to have her there continually? I also like the idea of an older more experienced female companion -without the chatter about “boyfriends” and “ooh look it’s bigger on the inside and can this ship get me back earlier so I can meet a cute guy?” type of thing? But that’s just me, folks. Who nose what the expectations are for the new, younger market which Who (read: the new BBC) is attempting to write for?

Cheers,

Puro and Son xo

Hello everyone thanks for the responses I’m agreeing with most of your suggestions @bluesqueakpip I really enjoy Capaldi on his own but I agree that it wouldn’t work for a whole season.

I’m getting the impression that we’re all a bit fed up of the young 21st century girl and I think this shows that other companions work well as we’ll take Donna for example she was brilliant and she didn’t fancy the Doctor.  Clara also worked better I think when she didn’t fancy the doctor (Capaldi). Great debate this!

Missy @missy

@bluesqueakpip

Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed Heaven Sent it made a nice change.

Cheers

Missy

Missy @missy

@winston

So far I have been pleased with all the companions and I hope it will happen again. I might be in the minority but I would love to see the Doctor and River kicking around together, for a bit anyway. Maybe some adventures during that long night they have together? An alien companion would be good also, male or female.

Wouldn’t that be great Winston. But perhaps river is better kept for special moments.

Cheears,

Missy

Missy @missy

I wouldn’t mind a male companion for a change. My only hope is that they never have a femaoe Doctor.

After having seen a couple of epis of Elementary, with a female as Joan Watson *rolls eyes* I find it an awful idea.

My opinion/

cheers,

Missy

Missy @missy

@lisaHello !
    Been lurking. Hope your all well !
    During the Matt Smith Doctor times around the time of Elisabeth Sladen’s passing I had the
    notion that it might be great to take Luke around on a few trips? A companion who was the
    former companions kid and so he and the Doctor could share memories? Plus Luke was
    bright, imaginative and a good role model for younger fans that have a bit of an issue with
    an older Doctor, maybe? I felt that had nice symmetry. Or possibly an adult version of Luke?
    I just like it when threads run thru the various Doctor’s story arcs. It’s been a successful strategy
    seeing some of the other old characters return. So how about a new companion that has a
    connection to an old companion?
    Actually, I’m ok with any new companion. TBH I was really having Clara fatigue because
    I just simply liked her a lot better with Smith Doc.

What a good idea lisa, I like it. He could bring K9 back too.

Cheers,

Missy

Missy @missy

I don’t know about the rest of you, but when – one wonders – are they going to bring back the Doctor’s Daughter?

Cheers,

Missy

winston @winston

@missy     Oh yes, another mystery. The Doctor has no idea that she is still alive . She is yet another hybrid Time Lord wandering around the Universe in a space ship. Maybe she will run into Me and Clara or even her Dad one of these days.

ichabod @ichabod

@missy  After having seen a couple of epis of Elementary, with a female as Joan Watson *rolls eyes* I find it an awful idea.

I look in on Elementary from time to time, and the more I divorce it *completely* from any vestige of identity with our venerable Sherlock/Watson duo, the more I enjoy it.  I immediately forget that Watson is supposed to be Watson, and that this needle-nosed piano wire of a guy is supposed to be Sherlock H., and it’s an occasionally quite interesting show.  This last one, about Manhattan real estate and wild architecture, was riveting — probably because I grew up in Manhattan, and this subject matter was a salient factor of life there and still is, so . . . um.

I think I could easily get on board with a female Doctor if she were *alien* enough — that’s why I think in terms of Tilda Swinton, who already looks like an alien to me.  But then what — if you play a female Doctor as an alien whose sexuality is irrelevant (rather as CapDoc is played as functionally, if not innately, asexual right now), then would you really have a *female* Doctor, or just an asexual Doctor with female secondary sex characteristics?  On the other hand, if you play her as some set of variants on human female sexuality, then you find yourself stuck with making definitive statements about Gallifreyan sexuality and/or human female sexuality that are bound to be objectionable to a whole spectrum of people on all kinds of grounds.  And it all becomes about *that* instead of about the Doctor’s adventures, which I think many fans hate to even think about.  *I* hate to think about it, actually — it makes my head hurt, it’s so damned complicated because human sexuality and gender is such a fraught and nasty battlefield right now.

Frankly, I prefer the Doctor male — but I could be persuaded otherwise, by writing and acting that was brilliant enough.

Anonymous @

@ichabod

You’re back! I think you had your eye operation ? Are you better now, at least a bit?

Thinking of you,

P and Son. (hugs)

@ichabod

Hi! Glad to see you back.

Regarding a female Doctor: I think it’ll be someone like Matt Smith; someone who gets cast from an open call because they just are the Doctor. Never mind that they break every casting idea the producers had – they’re the Doctor.

It’s possible that the BBC suits may prefer to go for an established ‘name’ rather than an open call with up and coming male and female actors, but with established names, you’re going to get into the ‘turn it down’ problem. Being the first female Doctor will be a Big Deal; you’d need a name who is a) suitable and b) wants the job.

‘Wants the job’ implies a fan. The move to Cardiff, the press intrusion into your private life, the dangers of typecasting, the danger of it being a career-ruiner if you’re not successful – you need to either be a fan (Tennant and Capaldi) or to have this as potentially the biggest break of your career (the then up-and-coming Smith).

So if you can think of any potential female Doctors who we know are fans, they might be in the running. Otherwise, it’ll probably be a case of ‘Doctor Who?’ 😉

winston @winston

My son visited today (as usual right at supper time) and brought me a nice big TARDIS mug as a gift. I told him I would use it while watching Doctor Who but if I wait till the new series it will sit on the shelf for a long while. Now I can put on my scarf and my cosy TARDIS slippers and drink my tea out of my new blue mug while eating cookies from my TARDIS cookie jar and watch Doctor Who dvd box sets.  Who nose what my boys would get me for birthdays etc. without my obsession to feed.

ichabod @ichabod

@puroandson @bluesqueakpip  Hi, yep, I’m back — with one wibbly wobbly eye, vision distorted by the gas bubble that’s slowly being absorbed, and I am *very* happy to be this far along with no backsliding or further trouble, so far.  Whew.  Hug back; I feel like hugging *everybody*.

Yes, the first female doc is going to be pretty intense for everybody (and we know from the outset that lots of fans will be angry over this or that aspect of every single episode the poor creature is in.  It can’t help but be a football for gender politics, at least among certain die-hard wings of fandom, but we must hope that all that will die down after a bit so we can let the Doctor be the Doctor.  And don’t forget the possibility of the role as a career-ruiner if you *are* successful, which I think some have claimed was Tom Baker’s lot (though there were other factors as well of course).  In any event, it will be a circus, and that alone would be daunting to any actor, I would think.

@winston  sounds good to me.  Has anybody got the S9 boxed set yet, or is that still to be shipped?  Do all the boxed sets of 9 have the cut scenes, or only the Blu Ray thing, which I don’t think will work on my imac or my rather ancient DVD player . . .

Mudlark @mudlark

@ichabod    Delighted that you are back and that all is going well with your eye; eyesight is so precious. So add my <hug> to the rest.

The S9 full series blu ray boxed set is due for release tomorrow (Monday) in the UK and April 5th in the US and Canada.  I don’t usually buy boxed sets of TV shows, but I am making an exception in this case, and possibly in a few others.  I’m seeing the orthopaedic surgeon on the 16th to discuss a hip replacement and if, as seems probable,  I’m going to be largely housebound for an extended part of the late spring/early summer I will need plenty of entertainment and distraction. What better companion than the Doctor in my enforced idleness 🙂

In anticipation I have just bought a smart LED TV and a blu ray player to replace my relatively elderly LCD set and DVD player. It’s absurd: the two together cost less than a quarter of the price I paid for the old, non HD, not-in-the-least smart 22 inch set 12 years ago.  Such is technological progress!

Mudlark @mudlark

@ichabod    I should have re-read your post #51198 before pressing *submit*, as I had failed to register that you were enquiring about the ordinary DVD boxed set, not the blu ray.   The release date is the same, though, and I think that all the extras are included in both.

@mudlark

There is a small possibility I might have pre-ordered.

The steelbook.

(When I move I bought a new TV. UHD Smart/ 4 HDMI etc etc – same price as a big box CRT model bought in 2005 and dumped when I moved)

winston @winston

My TV is smarter than I am.

DalekTor @dalektor

Hello! This is my first real post on a forum ever, and I thought it would be a good idea to do it on a forum where people like the same things as me. I actually have a bit of a nagging question. What do you guys think that the Daleks would do if they won, as in exterminated everything in the universe? Please don’t say that they would find other universes to exterminate or kill each other off, the whole point of the question is to look at more unconventional answers to the question.

@dalektor

hello! If the Daleks did win then I imagine that they would somehow manipulate and erase bits of time itself so that whole races never even existed so they would not need to destroy them making it easier for the Daleks to win.  Other than that I bet they would get just a tiny bit bored maybe resurrect races to destroy again.

So the Amazon Exclusive steelbook is very pretty. The cover art is lickable. Lots of extras on the discs, including both the Xmas specials and the prequels.

Anonymous @

@dalektor firstly, welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as we all do.

Please don’t say that they would find other universes to exterminate or kill each other off, the whole point of the question is to look at more unconventional answers to the question.

🙂

It’s probably best, if you give us criteria, that you try and have a go yourself, first. Basically, writing that they’d find other/parallel universes is exactly what I would say and no doubt that’s a feasible proposition for the Daleks considering this particular, past (and) brilliant season. Or maybe I have no imagination!

Anyway, welcome again. Maybe on the Faces of the Doctor thread you could tell us who your favourite doctor is, who your favourite companions are and as a newish member recently asked (thedentistofdavros <waving to you!>), what type of companion would you like to see next season now that Clara is ‘her own Doctor’? female, male, transgender, alien, robot dog 🙂 etc….

Have a great time!

Kindest, Puro and Son (who is home again with a little flu called ‘I don’t want to hand in my assignment’!)

😈

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 1,017 total)

The topic ‘On The Sofa (7)’ is closed to new replies.