The Snowmen – Christmas Special 2012

Home Forums Episodes The Eleventh Doctor The Snowmen – Christmas Special 2012

This topic contains 180 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 31 posts - 151 through 181 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    janetteB @janetteb

@phaseshift ‘s comment ”

Before I embark on answering posts does anyone else laugh when the click box “remember me” appears below their login details?

It just seems so massively appropriate.”

got me thinking. Maybe it is more than just appropriate.  Maybe she is a kind of log in. This ties nicely with my favourite theory that she is the key to the time lock.

Cheers

Janette

ScaryB @scaryb

@janetteb

Interesting! It also adds to @phaseshift‘s other comment –

RUN : You Clever boy

AND

REMEMBER

(as in computer instruction)

SarahHawke @sarahhawke

Who wouldn’t run from your avatar picture?

Juniperfish @juniperfish

Hi @sarahhawke – welcome to the blog!  Your avatar looks a little bit scary too – who is it? 🙂

ScaryB @scaryb

@sarahhawke – Haha. No worries. It’s chained up 🙂

SarahHawke @sarahhawke

@juniperfish – Why thank you, my avatar is that of Lelouch Vi Britannia. An expert chess player, a brilliant strategist, a great liar and one of the best mad men without a box that I’ve ever seen (unless you count a mech as a box).

@scaryb – Weeping Angels feeding off of the explosion of a TARDIS can open future military grade magnetically sealed doors with their hands alone. I think I’m reasonably all right to be scared of one angel that is simply bound by chains.

Not to mention that whatever captures the image of an angel will itself turn into an angel. You’re playing a risky game there man, risky risky risky.

ScaryB @scaryb

@sarahhawke Mwuhuhuhuh

Just don’t blink 😀

Juniperfish @juniperfish

@sarahhawke I don’t know much about anime but Lelouche looks interesting!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Geass in case anyone else is curious.

@scaryb and @sarahhawke

I always felt Moff could have explored the “whatever captures the image of an angel becomes and angel” trope more. It’s brilliant and scary.

Does it mean, for instance, that if you were foolish enough to take a photo of a Weeping Angel and upload it to your Facebook page, that the pic would gradually become animated and send all your FB friends into the past, one by one via webcam, in a snarky consumption of “what I had for breakfast” trivia?

Although the Statue of Liberty Angel was a great gag, it is the creepy and invasive; those things potentially transformative of the borders of the body, which really terrify – like Cronenberg’s The Fly.

Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

Anyway, whilst rewatching the episode (must be all the snow) I took the opportunity to pause on that newspaper.

As well as the reference to a 1930’s/1940’s Japanese Prime Minister, there’s also a reference to Prague, Jews, fascists and Germany. This also places the other article within WW2 (or just before).

And on the right hand side there’s an obviously faked article – you can see that the paragraph repeats.

It appears to be a story about the shrimp pickers dance – which would suggest the US. The visible names are Joseph Sumption, possibly a Mr Frye, Wrangell (Alaska), and Old Cy Lent.

I dunno if the other names have any significance, but ‘Cy Lent’ is definitely a teaser.

Oh, and in keeping with the ‘mirroring’ theme: Clara’s “It’s smaller on the outside” is a mirror-image of the normal “It’s bigger on the inside”.

ScaryB @scaryb

@bluesqueakpip – re the names on the newspaper (thanks for going back to it and well spotted) – Wrangell (Alaska) – Alaska was the name of Clara’s spaceship was it not?

(Not idea what it means, if anything but that newspaper is odd!)

Yes, @scaryb, you’re right. Clara was entertainment officer on the Alaska.

aaand another thing before I trot off to bed:

from Time of Angels: “What if we had ideas that could think for themselves; what if one day, our dreams no longer needed us? When these things occur and are held to be true the time will be upon us. The time of angels.”

From The Snowmen: “He dreamed you. How can you still exist?”

“Now the dream outlives the dreamer and can never die. Once I was the puppet, now I pull the strings.”

It occurs to me that one dream that has certainly outlived the dreamer is Doctor Who.  And possibly the Doctor himself, in-universe, is another ‘dream that outlived the dreamer’.

Juniperfish @juniperfish

@bluesqueakpip

Now the dream outlives the dreamer and can never die. Once I was the puppet, now I pull the strings.”

My hopes for the return of the DreamLord are raised 🙂

This idea of dreams coming to life (and mirrroring) is interesting in the bigger Moffat arc, as the Doctor has been struggling for a long time with his mirror self – his mythic self, his own mythography.

Because he became “so big” he caused Kovarian (and persons unknown) to fear him so much that they regarded themselves as being in an “endless bitter war” with him (or his future self) and they stole baby Melody. His mythography, according to River’s speech at the end of  A Good Man Goes to War is actually responsible for her “creation” as a weapon; his “own bespoke psychopath”.

And now, as I’ve said elsewhere, the Doctor is reacting (over reacting) to his over-blown mythic self (double?) by attempting to erase all traces of it/ him from the universe.

I don’t know how this ties in with the messed-up time-streams the eagle-eyed among you have spotted in The Snowmen, but it does seem that “realities”, or “dreams” and “realities”, are bleeding together – so it may indeed be the case (as @jimthefish and I were discussing in another time-stream on the board) that the Big Bang, the Doctor’s re-boot of the Universe, had a “code error” of some sort in it which has “jumbled up” time-streams.

Great spot on Cy Lent btw!

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

Just re-watched the end of this again. Why was Clara in this particular graveyard? Who was her friend–too young to be the mother of the Maitland children I suppose?

As @craig says, the discussion that started off this entire site. Summarising the unanswered questions from our original conversation:

• Is Clara the Doctor’s daughter? Or his granddaughter?
    • Is she a chameleon arched Time Lord (biological, rather than born on Gallifrey?
    • Is she telepathic and/or empathic?
    • Did the snow globe mirror the Doctor and/or the TARDIS rather than Simeon, when Simeon was memory wiped?
    • Do the anachronisms (especially in the paper) mean anything?
    • Is the 50th Anniversary going to be about the Doctor becoming ‘Doctor Who’? Or is it partly about his family?

Now, onwards to the rewatch. 🙂

Another cold opening (sorry!), with a short story about little Walter, the boy who doesn’t want play with the other children. And snow that snarls.

Fifty years later. Indeed. We started off the wider story with a tale about an odd, unearthly child. That child’s grandfather grew into The Doctor; this child’s snowman will grow into The Great Intelligence.

The Rose and Crown – nice touch, the wallpaper has roses on it. Clara’s in her signature red here. The pub name references Rose; it also references the long running civil war known as ‘The War of the Roses’.

The Doctor’s costume looks, for the Smith Doctor, extremely worn and battered. Especially the hat. It’s as if he’s picked a set of clothes that represent the way he’s feeling; right now he’s not ‘cool’.

“It always starts with the same two words.” “Doctor Who?”

Yes, I think the echo of the pond and what’s inside it being stolen is deliberate. Dr Simeon appears to be somewhat of a misogynist, btw. The important point about Madame Vastra is that she’s a woman.

Over a thousand years of saving the universe – and the universe doesn’t care. This seems to be a through-line from The Wedding of River Song; the Doctor’s missing the point. The universe doesn’t care – but the people who live in the universe care very much. In fact, one person in the universe who cared so much she was willing to be scattered across time is currently yelling ‘let me out!’ from the coach. Another person who cares was just telling the Doctor ‘Sir, I am opposed to your current apathy.’

The Doctor’s trying not to care; the problem is that he cares too much. It hurts, and right now, he can’t cope with the pain.

My gosh, Jenna Coleman can do wide eyed surprise. And the Doctor’s still wiping himself from the database; he’s even wiping himself from people’s memories. But if you wipe yourself from people’s memories, who’s going to be left to care about him?

The scene with the Snowmen; we still haven’t established why Clara’s quite so extraordinary. Everyone says the same – ‘very intelligent’. And she is; she’s one of the very few companions who’s generally a tiny step ahead of the Doctor. Here, her memory of the Snowmen produces several of the things, and when she thinks of them melting, they speed melt. Later on, her amplified thoughts melt the whole invasion force. Still later on, she’s strong enough mentally to survive the Doctor’s time-stream.

The TARDIS in the clouds; it really is something out of a fairy-tale. And I love the way Moffat took the RTD idea that the Master and the Doctor could literally smell each other (from the End of Time) and carried it on, so that the Smith Doctor uses his sense of smell to identify people or races.

Hmm… Clara’s little bag is the same style as that used by Doctors. That said, it was the fashionable item of luggage in the late Victorian era; even Sherlock Holmes had his Gladstone.

Miss Montague wears blue and green; Clara-the-barmaid wears red. Time travel – red shift and blue shift.

I do love the one-word-only scene. Lovely writing exercise.

Madame Vastra: The Doctor is not kind…the Doctor doesn’t help people; not anyone, not ever. He stands above this world and doesn’t interfere in the affairs of its inhabitants. He is not your salvation, nor your protector.

Looking at that, it’s a lovely description of a Time Lord; given the recent discussion of ‘the Policeman’, I wonder if the Doctor, in his pain, has reverted to an older type. The type of man he was before he met Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright.

The presumption seems to be that each Claricle has access to the subconscious knowledge of all the other Claricles – because as far as I can remember, Clara has never known the Ponds by name. She’s seen a picture of Amy (in the DVD extras), but she doesn’t know the name.

Okay, onward to Part 2, where the Doctor finally becomes actively involved.

wolfweed @wolfweed

@bluesqueakpip – Great post.

The Dr doesn’t want to play with anyone either (another mirroring).

Although this is a Clara-Echo, this is the GI before he corrupted the Dr’s timestream.

It seems that Clara Oswin does what Clara-Echoes do – she saves the day & the Dr (not kids crying @Xmas).

Presumably until that point the Dr is infected by the TNOTD G.I. & so seems to mirror him (copying his taste in jackets). But his dark malaise is also caused by his family having been hurled back to a paradoxically unrewritable past.

Mr Punch of Punch & Judy is a manifestation of The Lord of Misrule and Trickster figures of deep-rooted mythologies. The puppet show also features ‘The Doctor’, ‘The Policeman’, ‘The Devil’ & ‘The Baby’…

It was pointed out to me today by a BBC insider that it’s not explicit – but the Doctor clearly falls in love with Clara during this story. So love saves the day (sorry if that’s too sappy!)

Let’s not forget that there’s also some snogging action, and this all makes things extremely difficult for the theory of Clara as relation (even if Clara Oswin’s just an echo). This all predates Mr Clever’s legacy of skirt length obsession.

It appears that the Doctor can be dangerous if he obeys the rules (Early Hartnell/Policeman), if he breaks the rules (Time Lord Victorious) or if he abstains (The Snowmen). Seems to me he’s a bit snookered…

(And they say that Soap Operas are convoluted…)

z

Part Two

Right. Apart from observing that Richard E. Grant is busy acting Matt Smith off the screen, let’s think about what’s happening here. Clara was born to save the Doctor. In Asylum of the Daleks she saves the Doctor by saving his life – and by wiping the Dalek database.

In this story she ‘saves the Doctor’ by saving ‘The Doctor’. If we presume that ‘The Doctor’ has reverted to classic ‘Time Lord’ mode; is no longer living up to ‘The Name of The Doctor’, then Clara saves him by bringing him back to being someone who ‘keeps the promise’. The man who makes things better; he starts to investigate the snow, to interfere in a possible alien invasion. And he’s investigating because, well:

The Doctor: D’you think I’m gonna start investigating just because some bird smiles at me?

Err, frankly, yes. The Doctor has always had a weakness for a pretty face. He’s no particular objection to travelling with men, but he’s a sucker for the girls. As David Tennant once said, he likes his companions to be easy on the eye. 🙂

Clara’s bedtime story, btw, is ‘The Doctor’ as a mirror image of Doctor Who. Doctor Who is, after all, the show that gives kids bad dreams. 🙂

And finally, ‘The Doctor’ is back, as he destroys the Ice Governess. And puts his bow-tie back on. It’s cooler.

Lovely set of entrances for the Paternoster Gang. I still think it’s somehow significant that the Doctor grabs a drink as they prepare for battle – investigating was fine, but he has to nerve himself up to fight?

That first shot of the new TARDIS is fantastic, with the Doctor presenting it to Clara as the new TARDIS is presented to the audience. Given that the TARDIS exterior is a function of the Chameleon Circuit – is the battered exterior, looking as though it badly needs a new coat of paint, Old Sexy’s empathic representation of her Thief’s state of mind? The way he feels, right now, is old and battered.

Why is Clara crying? Well, if she does have a subconscious memory of the other Claras, she knows deep down that this Victorian Clara dies. This also feeds back to Oswin on the Alaska, so suspicious that the Doctor is going to leave without her. Why? Because she, too, knew that the Doctor will remember her as having died.

But this is the Clara that the Doctor really wanted to travel with; he picks up Clara from Blackpool both to find out who she is and to try and stop her dying. Clara’s really representing all the AG Companions here – she keeps dying. The Doctor not only can’t prevent her death, can’t protect her, she dies because of the mistakes he makes. Here it’s because he forgot that frozen water vapour wouldn’t really stop a being that can reconstruct itself from ice.

Whether he genuinely forgot, or this is all part of the GI’s reboot, is another matter.

He can’t accept that Clara’s is dying. He’s lost too much, he’s reached the point where he deals with yet another loss by complete denial. She’s not going to die (and a nice glance from Dan Starkey, who manages to convey without any words that he knows it’s hopeless). He’s going to save the world, and then she’s going to come away with him.

But in fact, Victorian Clara’s death is completely necessary; if she hadn’t died, the Doctor would never have found Blackpool Clara. And it’s Blackpool Clara who has to step into the time-stream and create Victorian Clara. It’s a classic time paradox – Victorian Clara has to die in order to live at all.

Final part: the GI vs Clara battle – except no-one knows that’s what’s going on. The GI adjusts things so that – instead of the Doctor winning – the GI revives, reanimates Simeon, and kills the Doctor. Clara then uses Victorian Clara to turn the snow to tears – just in time to save the Doctor. Looking at the script, you can guess that the original time-line had the Doctor succeeding at the moment he wipes Simeon’s memories; the GI becomes formless until the events in Tibet.

The Doctor: It rained.

Yup. He has a sliver of ice in his heart in Hide; here he’s entirely frozen. Until the tears fall and the ice begins to melt, when he can start to move on. I think that it’s not until The Name of The Doctor that we finally see him cry – is it at the news of his own approaching death? Or at the mention of his dead wife’s name?

Clara was born to save the Doctor. Here, she dies to bring him back to life. This particular Christmas Special is the introductory episode for the main story – and I’m not entirely sure that we’ve got all the answers yet. 😉

@wolfweed – yes. I like the idea that Clara is somehow a descendent, because that takes us back to the beginning. The Doctor travelling with his family. But there’s that damn snogging to get over (and the tight skirt). It’s extremely obvious that he and Clara fancy each other; if they are related, you’ve got to find a child-friendly way of explaining that the clear attraction between them is actually them recognising the family relationship.

That is, they love each other because they’re family. But because they don’t know they’re family, they’re reading it as romantic love. I admit that if there’s one person who could get round that, it’s Steven Moffat.

But I wonder – from the teaser – if Clara represents ‘The Companion’. She’s in the line of Susan and Sara Jane not because she’s a relative, but because they are in the line of Companions trying to protect The Doctor. It was in Dalek Invasion, I think, where the Hartnell Doctor says that he thought he was looking after Susan, but it was really her trying to look after him. There’s a mirroring with Clara, where the Doctor thinks he’s the one protecting her – and really, she’s the one protecting him.

Really, really good catch with the Punch and Judy show – I wondered what that was doing in there. As well as The Constable, the puppeteer is often called ‘The Professor’, which is both a nickname used for The Doctor and River Song’s title. Mr Punch is also notorious for failing to look after and then killing his own child; we keep seeing the Doctor in Series 7b failing to look after children. It’s one of my pet theories, of course, that we’re going to find that the crime that really hangs heavy on the Doctor is not that he killed the Time Lords – it’s that he killed their children.

I think we just have to say that The Doctor is a very dangerous person; I’ve seen arguments that this ‘don’t travel alone’ is a Star-Trek-isation of Who. That it makes the Companions, instead of the Doctor, the moral centre in the same way that Star Trek generally had Truth, Justice and the American Way of Life represented by the USS Enterprise. But ‘don’t travel alone’ has always been there even though it wasn’t explicitly stated until AG Who; the Doctor doesn’t start out as morally superior – though he certainly thinks he’s superior. It’s Ian and Barbara who start to change him into a hero. Then he starts picking up various waifs and strays, who often need him to act like – well, ‘responsible parent’ is a bit beyond him, but certainly like that slightly disreputable uncle who’ll do his best for you. 🙂

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

Gosh – Just read that first page and weep, as we merrily sign in to set sail on the good ship thedoctorwhoforum.

It was cunning planning unleashing the site on New Years Eve. When we celebrate the sites first Birthday we already have a fantastic excuse to be well oiled. 😀

wolfweed @wolfweed

@phaseshift – Only 10 months since we weighed anchor – How far we’ve come – It seems like a lifetime ago…

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@wolfweed – you can’t help feeling that @craig must sometimes resort to peels of maniacal laughter, shouting “It’s ALLLLLIVVVE! I’ve created a MONSTER”.

I know I would.

Great posts from @bluesqueakpip and you. The significance of the Punch and Judy show had passed me by as well, and it’s brilliant.

I think the scene where Clara starts to cry is really well done, if you watch this after Name. The act of giving her the key seems to set her off, and that’s something that the original Clara doesn’t get, in fact it’s pointed out more than once she’s shut out of the TARDIS.

I think our original speculation about whether Clara is empathic and/or slightly telepathic was on the money (especially when viewed in conjunction with Rings and Hide, which we won’t be covering in the retrospective), even if it hasn’t been spelled out yet. I can’t help feeling that’s a storyline that may be germinating for Clara for beyond Day of the Doctor.

I still find this episode a beautifully put together thing. Hats (battered big tall ones) off to everyone involved. The Paternoster Gang just work for me. I still think the “One Word” scene is a thing of beauty, the comedy well pitched and the end well done. I think there was a lot of criticism back in the day that, because this was part of an “arc” it was difficult to understand, but I can’t see that. You start of with the Doctor miserable (and every Christmas special with ten post Christmas Invasion had that – his theme could have been Mud’s “Lonely this Christmas”), you get the random meeting and encounter, and adventure as the Doctor pulls himself together, and then you are told that the Doctor may have encountered the mystery girl in the past. I think it’s pretty self contained.

Jenna is smashing in this. I thought she made an immediate impact in Asylum, but the interaction with Matt is delightful. Less caustic and more trusting that Oswin, but Oswin had undergone conversion and therefore may have lost some “love” however she resisted.

I was delighted to hear @wolfweed say the guy who has storyboarded the next Christmas Special is rating it so highly. I think each of these Christmas Specials have been real showcases for Matt. I know some are hoping for a surprise regeneration in the Day of the Doctor, and an early appearance by Peter Capaldi. As I’ve enjoyed Smith so much in the role, I wouldn’t want his end to the overshadowed by the events of the anniversary special, and I think a good hour in his company before he signs off would be most welcome.

Miapatrick @miapatrick

I had forgotten this was where all this got started. @craig provided one of my best Christmas presents ever!

I agree with @PhaseShift- this episode followed the conventions of a Christmas episode: Lonely doctor, a story that makes sense on its own. The Paternoster Gang may not have been brand new, but no prior knowledge was really required. Clara’s mystery didn’t really arise in the story until the end, and you would have to be living in a bunker not to know that she was the new companion. The Great Intelligence, I’ll admit (this being BF (Before Forum)) didn’t ring any bells for me, but nor did it need to, for the story of the episode. This was an origin story, it was nice coming to it fresh.

Jenna was fantastic in this, practically playing two roles here, both somewhat distinct from Oswin. And although the ‘tears at Christmas’ was a little cringe worthy, it was Christmas. I didn’t even mind ‘the mothership’ that much. This is the best of the Christmas Specials I have seen. (Just as- and I make no complaints about the others (Moffat’s at least)- TNOTD was, to me, the most logically coherent series end.)

thommck @thommck

Just re-watched this and it is even more emotional after seeing TNotD.
    This Claricle plays it firmly as a too-good-to-be-true companion. It’s a delight to see Eleven getting on so well with her and this makes it seem even more cruel how he treats Clara-Prime afterwards.

One thing that jumped out on the re-watch was the “memory worm”. Perhaps the Doctor got a few bites when he was obtaining it, which has led to his faltering memory. For an even darker thought, perhaps he was self-harming to try and wipe out the pain of loosing the Ponds! More than likely just part of Madame Vastra’s collection.

@blenkinsopthebrave I also thought that Clara-Prime’s friend in the graveyard (at the end of this episode) looked very familiar to the Maitland girl but also too young. It could possibly still be the Maitlands Aunt and that is how Clara new them.

The bit about being born behind Big Ben still jumps out as a timey-wimey reference even though it was just probably written to sound fantastical and Christmassy. A possible reference to the Claricle’s being borne from the Doctor’s time stream.

Glad I got to re-watch it before this Saturday! I just want to squeeze in tBoSJ and tNotD with my sons to lead up to the anniversary episode. After seeing the trailer I’m still wondering how much Clara will feature in this. I have a slight feeling she will get left in present-day London while the Doctor is stolen away from her. I can’t imagine them focusing too much on the Impossible Girl while there is a Time War to deal with

Clara-Prime’s friend in the graveyard (at the end of this episode) looked very familiar to the Maitland girl but also too young.

I assumed that was the Maitland mother who died and for whom Clara was atonement-nannying.

Anonymous @

Quick Question: How did Clara know to say Pond? Or was it unrelated to THE Ponds?

Anonymous @

@DW1716231163

Boy have you been busy here already!! Welcome.

Pond was part of the issue she was attempting to describe?  She didn’t know the Ponds. Or so we imagine. She was, of course, the Impossible Girl in this -though only something we clocked to much later.

Anonymous @

@purofilion No, she didn’t technically know the Ponds as 1890’s Clara Oswald- she was referring to the governess frozen in the pond- but, perhaps, whilst she was scattered across the Doctor’s timestream she saw them, and that memory remained in her subconscious, as Clara, so she was able to remember the significance of that word to the Doctor.

Just a theory of course.

Anonymous @

@katieofthecakes

Yes.  She was the Impossible Girl so subconsciously (but that word doesn’t fit -we’re describing a person being flung about in someone else’s time stream!) she knew ‘pond’ would be appropriate. Of course the pond was the terminal word concerning her current experience.

All theories are welcome -our mast head basically expects theories more insane than what is actually happening.

If you’re new, then welcome. If you’re not new, then halloo anyway! Perhaps pop over to the memories page and introduce yourself. You might say how you first came to watch Dr Who or, on the accompanying Companions thread, you could narrate your favourite companion(s).

Enjoy <*\*>

Kindest, puro

KasiaP @kasiap

I love Doctor Who like you wouldn’t believe. TRUE WHOVIAN, RIGHT HERE!  I love this episode.  You get to see a brand new companion, Clara Oswin Oswald.  She is really sweet, adventurous, and is a perfect companion for the Doctor.  This is the episode, right after Amy and Rory were sent back in time.  It is 1 year later, and the Doctor, stays in his TARDIS, on top of a cloud.  He does not do anything.  No more adventures, no more traveling through space, and no more saving people, and planets, and fighting off bad guys.  He is too sad about Amy and Rory’s tragic death. (I totally cried on that episode)  But, luckily for him, he happens to run into Clara, and she changes everything for him.

Clara is a very confusing girl.  You will learn more about her, later on.  She “dies” in the episode, but somehow ends up in another time period on another episode.  This one is modern day.  The Doctor, goes on a journey to find her, and when he does, finds out that she does not remember who he is, or what happened back in time.  They go on many amazing adventures together, and ends up seeing the 10th, and the 9th (war doctor) Doctor with zygons.

Anonymous @

@kasiap welcome to the Forum -tis a great place; very welcoming and a lot of fun.

I liked  The Snowmen too-but haven’t seen it in ages. I agree that Clara is a wnoderful companion -sweet and adventurous as well as very brave and entertaining. Like Amy, she’s smart and prioritises very well.

Based on your enthusiasm, I’m going to pull it out from the DVD collection and give it a watch! Who is your favourite Doctor? Or is that a difficult question because there’re so many from which to choose? I always loved Dr Pertwee (I guess I grew up with him, in one way) Tom Baker and Doctor Smith.

Thank you 🙂

Kindest, Puro and Son

Viewing 31 posts - 151 through 181 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.