The Doctor Who Forum

Theories even more insane than what's actually happening

  • Search
  • Menu
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Blogs
  • Activity
  • Etiquette
  • Members
  • Join
  • Help
Profile picture of Pufferfish

@pufferfish

active 1 year, 3 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Forums
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites

Mentions

  • 12 years, 10 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Magnetite

    Magnetite replied to the topic The Rose & Crown

    As this might be the last time some of you look in before tomorrow, I hope that @Shazzbot @ScaryB @Bluesqueakpip @Juniperfish @Craig @JimTheFish @pedant @Whisht @DanMartinUK @Arkleseizure @Pufferfish (not forgetting @Airedales) have a great night on Friday – I can also imagine that the steam will be escaping the doors of the Dean Swift as various…[Read more]

  • 12 years, 10 months ago - View

    Profile picture of WhoHar

    WhoHar replied to the topic The Rose & Crown

    @Shazzbot @ScaryB @Bluesqueakpip @Juniperfish @Craig @JimTheFish @pedant @Whisht @DanMartinUK @Arkleseizure @Pufferfish @Airedales etc.

    Hope you all have a great time meeting up and I am genuinely sorry to miss it. Looking forward to the post meeting stories and also how your impressions of each other in RL compared to the online perception. Also…[Read more]

  • 12 years, 10 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Bluesqueakpip

    Bluesqueakpip commented on the post, The Trailer – Discuss it here

    @Pufferfish – I was going by the number of mosquitoes who said: “English actor! Fresh meat!” Everyone else in the cast was laughing at the way there was a cloud of the things trying to munch on my delectable […]

  • 12 years, 10 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Timeloop

    Timeloop commented on the post, The Trailer – Discuss it here

    @Pufferfish I think there are only the two of them

  • 12 years, 10 months ago - View

    Profile picture of PhaseShift

    PhaseShift commented on the post, “Days of the Doctor – The “Big 50” Blog 23-11-13

    @Pufferfish @ScaryB

    More cocktails! I think @Pufferfish is on the right lines with the Pimms concoction. Something to celebrate those long lazy summer evenings, the sound of ball thwonking onto willow, and the […]

  • 12 years, 10 months ago - View

    Profile picture of ScaryB

    ScaryB commented on the post, “Days of the Doctor – The “Big 50” Blog 23-11-13

    @pufferfish Nice one re turboPimms for the 5th Doctor

    If you’re coming up with an absinthe one (and since @adlerinthelibrary has already nailed a Spoilers one (haha re your comment about 4 or 5 🙂 ) – should […]

  • 12 years, 11 months ago - View

    Profile picture of ScaryB

    ScaryB replied to the topic On The Sofa (3)

    @Pufferfish – right, that’s it! No excuses – looking forward to seeing you in the pub on 22nd 🙂

    re the retrospectives and communal viewing – I’ve really enjoyed both the BG and SM retros. My main reason for not commenting often has been extreme lack of RL time –  I’ve not always been able to watch quite in synch with everyone, had to time…[Read more]

  • 13 years, 3 months ago - View

    Profile picture of HTPBDET

    HTPBDET replied to the topic The Next Doctor?

    @Pufferfish          I have been meaning to ask. Where did you see Jonjo O’Neill’s name on the cast list for the 50th?

    He is an interesting actor – but not, I think, a Doctor…

  • 13 years, 4 months ago - View

    Profile picture of chickenelly

    chickenelly replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2

    Aaah the Bank Holiday is over, back to work and posting about Doctor Who.  Quick foray into Bonkers Theory™ territory.

    Following on from @Pufferfish‘s comments.  Clara deleted the Doctor from every database, […]

  • 13 years, 5 months ago - View

    Profile picture of PhaseShift

    PhaseShift replied to the topic S33 (7) 12 – The Crimson Horror

    @Pufferfish

    A GALLIFREY VOWEL

    Loving that – although a slight re-arrange gives AW …. GALLIFREY LOVE which will keep the “Shippers” (as I think @pedant termed them) happy.

  • 13 years, 5 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Juniperfish

    Juniperfish replied to the topic S33 (7) 1 – Asylum of the Daleks

    @Pufferfish Hello fish friend. Well y’know both milk and eggs are traditional antidotes to heavy metal poisoning now I think about it. The kinds of foods one might imbibe to try and resist being turned into a […]

  • 13 years, 5 months ago - View

    Profile picture of Juniperfish

    Juniperfish replied to the topic On the sofa

    @Branfish – Ah ha – finally another missing member of Clan Fish! We have @Pufferfish and @JimtheFish and @HaveYouFedtheFish and @IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan (aka @PedanticHammer)…

    Welcome!

    Yes, I can’t keep up […]

  • 13 years, 5 months ago - View

    Profile picture of WhoHar

    WhoHar replied to the topic S33 (7) 8 – The Rings of Akhaten

    @Pufferfish

     “But I’m glad of the space to entertain all manner of Who-hah”

    Just to let you know I am very entertained (but sort your spelling out) 🙂

  • 13 years, 5 months ago - View

    Profile picture of ScaryB

    ScaryB replied to the topic S33 (7) 8 – The Rings of Akhaten

    @Pufferfish – Nice call. But then Joni has a habit of being relevant! There’s also “We are stardust, Billion year old carbon, we are golden” from Woodstock… bloody hippies!! 😉

  • 13 years, 9 months ago - View

    Profile picture of PhaseShift

    PhaseShift replied to the topic The Snowmen – Christmas Special 2012

    Welcome @pufferfish

    You do realise that I now need to rewatch that episode again 🙂

    I’m beginning to think I should have selected the username “PhaseFish” to fit in.

  • Log in

    Forgot your password?

  • Recently active members

    Profile picture of janetteB
    Profile picture of Dan51@2026
    Profile picture of winston
    Profile picture of nerys
    Profile picture of ps1l0v3y0u
    Profile picture of CookJane
    Profile picture of syzygy
    Profile picture of SpaceyChip
    Profile picture of The Unified Doctor
    Profile picture of WhoHar
    Profile picture of Dentarthurdent
    Profile picture of Hardog81
    Profile picture of Peterwritesstories
    Profile picture of Tenth_
    Profile picture of Walkersmith
    Profile picture of Dr. Pepper-Bean
    Profile picture of amozonpill
    Profile picture of Pro Esthatic Nutrition
    Profile picture of nawazish78
    Profile picture of Wesleyflowers

DISCLAIMER: The Doctor Who Forum is a Doctor Who fan site and is not, in any way, connected with or affiliated to the BBC.
Doctor Who is copyright © the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). No copyright infringement is intended.

All posts, blogs and comments are copyright © the original author, and represent their own personal views and not those of the site owner or anyone else on the site.
They may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the individual author.
css.php