On The Sofa (10)

Home Forums General On The Sofa (10)

This topic contains 504 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  janetteB 1 day, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 501 through 505 (of 505 total)
  • Author
    AmeliaG @ameliag

I will be reading through all the comments on all episodes, including the classic ones! Ive watched from Hartnell to Pertwee so far in order (and some Tom Baker on dvd and britbox, and remember Colin Baker and McCoy. I have alot to catch up on!

winston @winston

@dentarthurdent  Yes, BG is before gap and AG is after gap.  Doctor Who on a steam train would be cool.

@ameliag  Hello right back!

Stay safe.

janetteB @janetteb

welcome @ameliag It seems you are very busy right now and that I have a lot of posts to catch up on on the episode threads, which is good as I certainly never tire of discussing Dr Who.

Was Colin Baker the first Doctor you saw?

cheers

Janette

Dentarthurdent @dentarthurdent

@janetteb    I’m relieved to see you’re still there and not floating down a river somewhere.   Oz does seem to get some extraordinary weather (if you include fires as ‘weather’).   Still,you don’t seem to get many earthquakes, which is definitely a plus – the novelty wears off long before the repairs are finished.

janetteB @janetteb

@dentarthurdent We were spared the flooding though it would have been nice to get enough rain to make the local river flow but alas, on Thursday when I walked into town it was no more than a muddy drain. The grass is green now though so something to be thankful for.

We do get extremes of weather but are geologically stable which is some compensation for living in the driest state of the driest continent I guess.

cheers

Janette

Viewing 5 posts - 501 through 505 (of 505 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.