Mentions
-
13 years, 1 month ago - View
Nick replied to the topic Companions past and present
@JanetteB @Shazzbot @Bluesqueakpip @HTPBDET @Madscientist72 @OsakaHatter
As much as I like the idea that each Claraicle is guarding a hidden TimeLord child (anything is possible after all), I thought each […]
-
13 years, 1 month ago - View
Nick replied to the topic Companions past and present
What would bother me more if Susan turned out to be Clara’s mother would be
1) her travelling back from the future (assuming David has died of old age) so from around 2225 to before 1995 and […]
-
13 years, 1 month ago - View
TardisBlue replied to the topic The Next Doctor
@OsakaHatter and @MadScientist72,
Rufus Hound’s apparently very upset by his goofs last night. In a blog post that turned up on my smartphone’s newsreader, he says he “got all over excited … and just went […]
-
13 years, 1 month ago - View
Nick replied to the topic The Next Doctor
Isn’t the description 12 th doctor correct anyway as John Hurt isn’t technically a Doctor (by name). PC is therefore also the next Doctor ?
On the other matter, I’m not sure they can […]
-
13 years, 1 month ago - View
Juniperfish replied to the topic The Next Doctor
@Phaseshift 13 millon eh? Oh, some dodgy alien bar will take ’em – wheeeeee, that purple liquid goes well with this tooth medication! 🙂
@Osakahatter I hear the writing for Hannibal is excellent, but the […]
-
13 years, 1 month ago - View
Juniperfish replied to the topic The Next Doctor
@JimtheFish Oh, there’s a doll of Levine with pins in it somewhere on Moff’s desk, for sure!
And I can’t picture PC doing the Last of the TimeLords angst – I reckon he’ll either have come to terms […]
-
13 years, 2 months ago - View
Nick commented on the post, The Distinction in AG Doctor Who
HTBPDET and OsakaHatter I intuitively agree with most of your analysis. I do rather wonder what the focus will be post Steven Moffat and post Matt Smith although I have some faith that the […]
-
13 years, 3 months ago - View
Whisht replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2
no worries @OsakaHatter, all you have to do now is lurk outside your house until its redecorated and wait until someone strips the wallpaper, reads the message and then lob the rock in.
And if they don’t duck, […]
-
13 years, 3 months ago - View
Whisht replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
btw @OsakaHatter – an actor contracted per episode to increase jeopardy.
I like your devious mind!
-
13 years, 3 months ago - View
Whisht replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2
yep @OsakaHatter – while in the track she has memories, but once scattered she enters the particular timeline as a baby (and really, the whole plot device shatters before our eyes, as she’d have to be in the […]
-
13 years, 3 months ago - View
HTPBDET replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2
I have to say I rather suspect that your wild theory will not be too far from the actual mark.
It won’t happen like that I suspect – but I will not be surprised at all if there is an aborted […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
StratCat01 replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
@OsakaHatter – Oh dear you are absolutely correct! Since re-starting DW, I’ve been watching out of sequence beginning with ‘The Impossible Astronaut’ forward, at the same time going back first to ‘The Eleventh […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
ScaryB replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2
On sneaky ways to introduce a female Dr without her being annihilated by the fan base before they even screen the first story –
LOL at @OsakaHatter‘ s suggestion of Dr Lite seasaon – certain trolls are […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
Whisht replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2
@ScaryB? or was it @OsakaHatter (who had some beauties upstream) or @Bluesqueakpip..? have trawled back but can’t find the posting I’m trying to reply to, but….
The idea that at the end of the 50th, […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
ScaryB replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2
Hartnell and Troughton did their share of running – it may not have been stylish or fast but they did 🙂
Running, corridors, fainting assistants spraining their ankle, […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
SatsumaJoe replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2
Any other thoughts on why the HurtDoctor has a more definite presence in the timestream than the other doctors?
I had thought it served as a kind of prison. That, assuming he had (or, as you […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
ScaryB replied to the topic The 50th Anniversary Special part 2
Interesting thoughts @OsakaHatter (future Dr, what he didn’t do etc)
But I don’t know that he’s any more solid than any of the others. He is different though. He’s not running and he does interact with 11. […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
ScaryB replied to the topic S33 (7) 14 – The Name of the Doctor
Gi jumps into timestream – it turns distinctly red and Dr looks very unwell. Says he is going to reverse all the Dr’s victories into defeats. Dosn’t mean the Dr dies in these defeats, though his […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
ScaryB replied to the topic S33 (7) 14 – The Name of the Doctor
@OsakaHatter I agree with you re your idea for the 50th generally, that in some ways it will be the pitch for the future. I think we’ve probably finished with Clara’s backstory. Once the Dr gets ClaraPrime back […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic S33 (7) 14 – The Name of the Doctor
I right in thinking that Eccleston was credited as ‘Doctor Who’ rather than The Doctor in the end credits?
@OsakaHatter – several of the actors have been credited as ‘Doctor Who’. William Hartnell was credited as […]
- Load More


