Mentions
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
SatsumaJoe replied to the topic S33 (7) 14 – The Name of the Doctor
so what would the HurtDoctor have had to do to annoy them more than that?
Capture one and have Edvard Munch use them for a painting. The Stetson/fez etc wasn’t really necessary.
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
thommck replied to the topic S33 (7) 14 – The Name of the Doctor
@OsakaHatter That was my thinking, Hurt spoke to ClaraPrime & 11 meaning he either jumped into the timeline is a creation of the timeline itself.
If Hurt was a younger Doctor, maybe that’s why 11 new he could […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
ardaraith replied to the topic S33 (7) 14 – The Name of the Doctor
ClaraNanny makes Davros and Rasillon sit on the naughty step behind the timelock until they learn to get along
@Osakahatter – hahaha!!!! Love it!!!! And your detailed explanation of alternate realities and […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
Timeloop replied to the topic S33 (7) 14 – The Name of the Doctor
Technically speaking, there are no changes to any of this. As with all time travel, you can’t actually go back and change time, because you already did. All time is […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
PhaseShift commented on the post, Cybermen, Emotions and Nightmare in Silver
@HTPBDET, @OsakaHatter, @JimTheFish
I thought about the cloning issue a few years ago. I always imagined it as one of those “moral” issues the Doctor was confronted with. Imagine an isolated human colony that […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
OsakaHatter replied to the topic S33 (7) 13 – Nightmare in Silver
@OsakaHatter (I think) — I’m sure Matt would get his farewell moment, even if he turned evil. I think it would probably go something like season 2 of Buffy (or as someone said (ScaryB? It’s getting […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan replied to the topic S33 (7) 13 – Nightmare in Silver
Love the Clara/Clarence (angel) @OsakaHatter mentioned upstream (Sent by the Tardis? River? Both?)
OI! When I spot something it would be nice to get credit! *mumbles about the attention span of the youth of […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan replied to the topic S33 (7) 13 – Nightmare in Silver
@osakahatter – Of course, every time a bell (of St John?) rings and angel wins its wings….
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
PhaseShift replied to the topic S33 (7) 13 – Nightmare in Silver
I think the drugs comparison is a good one, especially for the Ponds. I really enjoyed the end of “The God Complex” because it seemed like a natural end for their story. I knew they’d be back in […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
PhaseShift replied to the topic S33 (7) 13 – Nightmare in Silver
I think there is a season long arc in play, and The Dark Doctor is what we are seeing to a certain extent. I think we are so used to seeing the arc as being a companion issue there is […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
HTPBDET replied to the topic S33 (7) 12 – The Crimson Horror
Not sure if I can risk Colin Baker though

Quite right too.
Who needs Guantanamo Bay when you have Twin Dilemma?
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
ScaryB replied to the topic S33 (7) 12 – The Crimson Horror
@Osakahatter – my sympathies go out to 6 & 7 – lumbered with possibly the worst companions ever. (Kate O’Mara dressing up as the red haired squeaky one was the worst and I nearly never watched another episode […]
-
13 years, 5 months ago - View
HTPBDET replied to the topic S33 (7) 12 – The Crimson Horror
@OsakaHatter. No, it was never explicitly stated that Hartnell was the first but it always seemed that way. Brain of Morbius is often quoted as evidence that Hartnell was not the first incarnation because the […]
-
13 years, 5 months ago - View
PhaseShift replied to the topic S33 (7) 12 – The Crimson Horror
The secret desire to move North must still exist today, because all over the South, the road signs all have directions to The North.
Absolutely loved that explanation of the North-South divide! […]
-
13 years, 5 months ago - View
blenkinsopthebrave replied to the topic S33 (7) 11 – Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS
@OsakaHatter. Agree 100%. I have also wondered if Moffat might find a way of referencing Hartnell’s lines after he leaves Susan on Earth: “Someday, I shall come back. Yes, someday, I shall come back.” Not sure if […]


