Spoilers (2)

Home Forums General Spoilers (2)

This topic contains 989 replies, has 78 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    ManyFacesofDave @manyfacesofdave

I’m happy to say that my videos are coming up on searches again. Thanks to all who watched my videos, or saw my posts, and are spreading the word.

wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed

http://doctorwhoworldwide.com/2014/09/14/phil-morris-continues-attack-doctor-claims-jimmy-savile-comes-mind/
    z
    It’s the story of the hero having some sort of paranoid nervous breakdown…

wolfweed @wolfweed

Philip Morris responds…

Check out the responses to the response on twitter…

Craig @craig
    Emperor

Can it be much longer before Morris is taken away to a home? I’m actually concerned for the man.

What’s happened to him? It’s like the curse of the mummy or something. Dust from old film canisters?

wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed

Filming on the Xmas ep continues…

z

Anonymous @

It was Strax under the blanket behind them

It was Strax under the blanket behind them. something with Clara’s pocket maybe? Eh?

The gang is there interacting with the past to set stuff up for a future episode.

Strax on bed trying to get the blanket on him fast enough and so on. Makes what the Doctor said about not looking even funnier.

The clip above is real. I just added the text.

wolfweed @wolfweed

Ho ho ho!

z

z
    z

janetteB @janetteb

Nice that Michael Troughton gets a turn to be in Dr Who. I have not seen him since Testament of Youth in the early 80s, coincidentally in which Willian Russell (Ian Chesterton) also appeared.

Cheers

Janette

wolfweed @wolfweed
    wolfweed @wolfweed

z

Anonymous @

Actually to my earlier post… I was asked to post spoilers in the spoiler section instead.

Some are saying I’m engaged in bonkers speculation on my spoilers, but I am not. I don’t even have to.

There is a Sontaran behind Clara in “Listen”…is it Strax or a different Sontaran? I actually know.

In fact there’s stuff going on in that episode that relates to another episode yet to be seen. It’s not stand alone. I know this as fact.

It’s just interesting that I actually know and people are claiming bonkers speculation and that I’m an idiot.

Not only do I know for sure..though don’t recall everything…but some of it they actually show you. It’s there in the footage of Listen.

If you look at those few frames and read between the lines a bit  then it’s basically given away already.

More theories? Which ones are correct?

1. This Doctor meets up with an old Coal Hill School alumni

2. Dinosaurs destroying robots

3. A trip back to Genesis of the Daleks by this Doctor but not this series.

4. Different Sontaran behind Clara..but definitely a Sontaran under the blanket or is it Strax? Or both?

5. Rusty back to save the day perhaps.

Anonymous @

Strax or different Sontaran?   There’s stuff in Listen going on relating to another future episode. Sort of how BTTF2 had stuff going on in BTTF1 (but after the fact instead of intentional as here).

There’s more. That’s not the only scene.

Not Bonkers Theorizing as claimed.  I don’t have to speculate.

Even though I know more than I want to let on, they kind of show much of it already in frames and stuff.  Clever.

People also claimed I photo shopped this but I’m not the only one that posted this frame.  It’s real and it is in relation to another episode.

Anonymous @

In response to the Nick Frost post…

Nick Frost would make a pretty funny Sontaran.

geoffers @geoffers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p028gvgl

nowhere else on the site to put this, i guess? just to be safe (there are a couple of tantalizing clips towards the end of the video)…

Timeloop @timeloop

Hey,

I just saw a comment under a Youtube video so I don’t know if it is fake or not. BUT He/she said that River Song is starring in episode 4 season 9…. He/she claims to have been in the cast- the comment is from two weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqpZx1USOTI Thats where I have found it and the acc name is PuppahNugget

RobertDaller @robertdaller

Hello! as I said on my previous post i’m a new member on here and would like to post my theory on Missy/Heaven and Danny Pink.

First i’d like to point out this post contains spoilers/rumors read at your own risk.

So I read that the Cybermen are supposedly the villains of the finale, and there was a post where Missy stated ‘The dead are coming back, all shiny and new.’

So this makes me think the cybermen are responsible for the ‘nethersphere’

And here’s my theory on how.

Regeneration has been shown to be able to bring someone back to life and not change their appearance, for instance when Riversong brough the 11th Doctor back to life.

Now if you think back to ‘Nightmare in silver’ the 11th Doctor gave the Cyberplanner full information on Time lord regeneration.

What if the cybermen were somehow able to emulate this?

‘Missy’ and/or that other guy in Heaven could somehow be the Cyberplanner!

They may have left the Cyberplanner'(s) human to some extent so that they could interact with Clara without making their precense known.

Speaking of Clara I have a theory on her too.

I think she may be the only person who can open the gates to Heaven!

If *spoilers* The Cybermen are going to invade Earth from Heaven, why haven’t they done it yet?

My assumption is that they had to pick someone to be able to open it.

Thus Missy’s line ‘Oh my Clara, I have chosen well.’

I also think she needs Clara on the TARDIS as it can bring her to ‘the gates’

So I also have a theory on what will possess Clara to open the gates.

Errr… more potential spoilers.

Supposedly Danny will become a Cybermen.

My theory is Danny will die, and reincarnate in Heaven, Missy will tell her and she’ll open the gates to bring him back, only to find out he’s a Cyberman.

Now time to move on to my more far-fetched theory… chances are you’ll think i’m crazy.

I think Danny’s The Master.

YES YES I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY!

And yes I know many people thought Rory and even Riversong were The Master.

But I have more grounds on this…

Nothing even close to proof but…

I think he’s probably using the chameleon arc again.

While some might say it’s redundant to use that plot again, the impact would be much bigger as he’s a already important character.

Yes Danny has been seen as a child, but Professor Yana stated he was found as a child.

Perhaps when the Time Lords reincarnate him after losing all regenerations he returns as a child?

After all Rupert was an orphan, what happened to his parents?…

Speaking of which the name ‘Rupert’ means English leader, Prime Minister..anyone?

and ‘Pink’ is a Saxon name.

Now we’re on to Orson Pink.

Like many people I think he is Danny rather than a future version of him.

I’m suspicious as to why he has a space suit identical to one the Doctor wore, but no theories on that yet.

What i’m wondering is… why would he be at the End of the universe?

If you go back to my previous theory, say he becomes a Cybermen, then Clara shows him the fob watch, he turns back into a Time Lord which restores him.

He then leaves, maybe stealing Jack’s vortex manipulator. (This would happen in the finale so UNIT would be involved, they own Jack’s vortex manipulator)

And goes on to become Orson Pink.

Why the End of the universe you say? why go back there?

Well he was there before…. But how did he get there again?

Well logically he probably used his TARDIS….

But he stole The Doctor’s, what if he doesn’t know where it is and went there to try to find it.

Now as to why the time lords would bring him back again.

Well i’m guessing he died after attacking Rassilon.

And the time lords might’ve needed him to find out the Doctor’s name, in order to execute their plan in ‘The Time of The Doctor’

And i’ll be honest, I don’t know how he could’ve got off of Gallifrey, and on to Earth.

What did you guys think? am I crazy and overthinking things? or could I actually be right about these theories? tell me what you think!

Anonymous @

Originally posted by @drben on the ‘Missy’ blog.

In the official BBC synopsis for episode 11, there is a reference to a “sinister organisation” that suggests Missy is something else entirely. Of course, to play devil’s advocate, the “sinister organisation” could have nothing to do with Missy.

Devilishrobby @devilishrobby

Having just watched the latest episode and seen comming next time I won’t really be able to comment in the main episode page about a certain character because all bets are off so to speak and everything we thought we knew isn’t true, typical SM lol. Still trying to process what is to come.

“Time can be re-written”

“Clara Oswald has never existed”

So no reason to assume “everything we know isn’t true”.

Plus, Moffat likes to use the trailers to mislead.

@pedant too true but you’ve got to admit the end of episode trailer trailer is essentially a game changer.

Anonymous @

So apparently, in the finale, the cybermen can convert the dead. AND amy and rory’s gravestone were spotted at the filming scene. OMGGGGG ARE THEY COMING BACK OR SOMETHING??????

Anonymous @

I’d normally post an interview with a guest star on the Doctor Who News thread but this one has a pictorial spoiler so better safe than sorry. That’s a very familiar looking window!

http://doctorwhoworldwide.com/2014/10/28/chris-addison-comments-being-reunited-peter-capaldi-praises-performance/

Tennantmarsters2013 @tennantmarsters2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKZ-aBbu_s

Watched this a minute a go very interesting

What ate your thoughts

lewis97 @lewis97

Although Missy has been revealed to be The Master, I’m not entirely convinced that’s all there is to her. The scenes from the finale trailer at the end of last week’s episode depicting Clara emerging from one of the tanks watched by Cybermen and the moment where she says “I’m not Clara Oswald – Clara Oswald has never existed”, still leave questions.

Could it be that Missy is also Clara, or at least the Clara in these episodes, or is some way significantly involved with her?

lisa @lisa

for Arbutus —http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/89318-Dark-Water-(3411-811)?p=14268913

lisa @lisa

In the trailer for Death in Heaven Clara says time can be rewritten and that she never existed so that
    made me think she maybe has been cameleon arched ?
    Also I am not entirely convinced that Missy is the Master -[yeah I know] but I have to admit that I’ve been
    thinking its a mis-direction/lie….just saying

zeitgeis @zeitgeis

Perhaps because I live on the other side of the pond and haven’t been reading forums such as this for long, I find myself ignorant of key notions concerning Doctor Who. Elsewhere a poster referred to the long wait till series 9 begins. So, I ask, what is meant by the notion ” series 9″ and when will it start?

contactus @contactus

I don’t think Missy was the Master.. The Master is too big of a character to play in a small manner.

As for Clara, her story was getting old. She lost the flare of the as the innocent girl

Why would the Master tell Doctor Who about the coordinates of Gallifry? Iam sure 5he Doctor knows the original coordinates and besides I am quit sure the Time Lords will look for the Doctor when the reappear.

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

Not a spoiler as such, but I thought it prudent to post it here:

On the BBC Doctor Who page there is a short video interview with Ingrid Oliver, talking about playing Osgood and her death at the hands of Missy. She ends the interview by saying (something like): “But hey, it’s Doctor Who, so who knows…” and then smiles knowingly.

Anonymous @

Originally posted by @nerys on the ‘Death in Heaven’ thread.

“I just spotted the Christmas special trailer on IMDb, so I watched it. There’s a scene where the doctor and a group of people are facing forward, and one of them on our right looks like it might be Clara, possibly in a nightgown? So if the “three months to live” theory is correct, then I’m hoping they will resolve this … in a positive way. It doesn’t have to be a perfectly “happy” ending … just a good one.”

DrBen @drben

@blenkinsopthebrave On the BBC Doctor Who page there is a short video interview with Ingrid Oliver, talking about playing Osgood and her death at the hands of Missy. She ends the interview by saying (something like): “But hey, it’s Doctor Who, so who knows…” and then smiles knowingly.

One hopes.  Although I watched the video, and I interpreted the smile as more hopeful than knowing.  Plus, if you watch the full Doctor Who Extra video on Death in Heaven (from which the Ingrid Oliver interview is excerpted), Steven Moffat talks about a bit about why Osgood had to die.  Which is not to say that she won’t be back, but it doesn’t seem likely.

@drben

More hope dashed. Now I really do need the jammie dodgers. I’ll have to settle for a glass of wine.

JimTheFish @jimthefish
    Time Lord

Cat slightly out of the bag….

@jimthefish

Excellent news!

demafromua @demafromua

Really, what about waiting till season 9? Is it really not going to come next autumn (2015) and we will see it much later?

Just watched  the Ingrid Oliver interview again and that look definitely has “I know something you don’t know” look.

DrBen @drben

For any parents concerned that Santa would turn out to be evil in the Christmas Episode, Steven Moffat puts our minds at ease.

Sure, we all know that Moffat Lies, but I suspect he’s telling the truth about this one.

wolfweed @wolfweed

The Sleepers and the Dream Crabs in the Xmas ep?

Are these the same Sleepers from The Trial of a Time Lord?

@wolfweed!!

Does this mean you are back in the land of the living?

Sleepers in Xmas ep? Umm, what have I missed?

janetteB @janetteb

To echo @blenkinsopthebrave Dream Crabs? and more importantly, nice to have you about again @wolfweed.

Cheers

Janette

Juniperfish @juniperfish

Sorry to link to the Daily Fail but it’s a non-BBC-bashing article about Jenna and Capaldi’s on-screen partnership which is quite interesting, with various spoilers for the Christmas special included…

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2852588/Doctor-s-Jenna-Coleman-reverses-decision-quit-Christmas-special.html

Anonymous @

Although I can’t find any official confirmation, Twitter is ablaze with the news that Alex Kingston has signed up to appear in Series 9.

Yay 😀

lisa @lisa

Found this and I put it on the Sofa thread too because got so exited 🙂
    http://www.cultbox.co.uk/features/guides/doctor-who-news-summary-everything-we-know-so-far-about-series-9

lisa @lisa

Sorry to the Mods in case the above news is put in the wrong location ! [I will try to do better
    next time I get too exited]

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@lisa I’ve deleted the post on the sofa. All future news should go in spoilers. Sorry for quick reply, am in the pub on my phone. At least no harm done.

lisa @lisa

Since the possibility that River may return in the next series I have to tell everyone
    a theory I have about River and Clara. [Although I haven’t been right on most of my ideas]
    I think that they could be half sisters and that Rory Williams/Pond is their dad. Rory
    traveled thru time by himself back and forth waiting for Amy and then there was the time when
    they almost got divorced. He spent lots of time away from Amy. He probably wasn’t aware of
    the child and I noticed a few people felt that Clara might be adopted. He may have been Oswin’s
    Dad too in the timey whimey Who-verse? Maybe he accounts for some of the links between Clara and
    Oswin besides the splitting along the Doctors time lines thing. Remember the ‘conference call’
    in NotD. Well even though River kept a mental link with Clara I got the feeling it was really
    a bit like maybe a rivalry over the Doctor and just maybe a little like a sibling rivalry.
    Any thoughts?

janetteB @janetteb

Thank-you @lisa for the link. Some exciting rumours there. I was pleased that Ian Chesterton got a mention also happy that Jenna referred to unresolved issues or threads with her character. Hopefuly Orson and the toy soldier is one of those.

Sorry but I think the theory regarding Rory being Clara’s Dad would somewhat tarnish his character and I just don’t think the series would go there. I think the hint of rivarly over the Doctor was more current verses ex, akin to the Rose’s reaction to Sarah Jane Smith. Every companion likes to think they are special, the one and only and River was understandably miffed to find that her “husband” had not informed his current pretty young travelling companion that he had a wife. Thank you though for bringing up the link between River and Clara. I keep forgetting about that. I do hope we get an explanation for it, along with Dan the Soldier Man. (I can’t think of any explanation for it myself and it is always fun to toss ideas into the ring. The more bonkers the better. 🙂

Cheers

Janette

lisa @lisa

@Janette -I agree it probably is a bit over the top for the show. I also came across
    recent complaints that the show was going in directions that some folk found offensive
    Besides there isn’t a lot of resemblance between Rory and Clara. But having said that
    I think it might interesting to see them all team up as a kind of family – I think
    the Doctor would rather enjoy that dynamic a lot!

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 990 total)

The topic ‘Spoilers (2)’ is closed to new replies.