Website comments (2)

Home Forums General Website comments (2)

This topic contains 614 replies, has 74 voices, and was last updated by  Craig 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 615 total)
  • Author
    Missy @missy

@beemartha

Hello there.

Frankly I’m in a minority on here, *grins* PC appears to be the least liked Doctor and I cannot understand why?

For me he was the most convincing, the most endearing, the most human of all the Doctors.

Mind you, Christopher came a close second in the ‘human’ stakes.

David Tennant I found witty and quite mad at times, and  I liked him best after Peter.

Matt Smith was a complete nutter, and unless you were bloody minded, a lot of fun.

All of them showed that ‘steel trap mind’ and icy resolve when required.

Why do you like your three?

Missy

BeeMartha @beemartha

@missy

I can’t lie I must agree they were entertaining to watch.

The War doctors one my favourites because I love his journey throughout time he’s seen so much pain and felt the darkness and it reminds me of how the world can be at times.

I cannot lie David Tennant is my Doctor Who crush there’s not one episode I didn’t wish I was on the adventure with him and I think he’s really funny.

Matt Smith grew on me I wasn’t very keen on him in the beginning but as the season progressed I enjoyed his acting and was nice to see a young doctor for once 😂😂😂

I just think these Doctors had great stories to tell and got me interested in the show and also the fact my mother is obsessed and wouldn’t allow me to change the channel 😂😂

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@beemartha @missy

Hi both, no biggie but could you please move this conversation over to the “Faces of the Doctor” thread? Many thanks.

The Faces of the Doctor (2)

The “Website comments” thread is more for problems with the website or with users so I can know what to fix, or who to have a stern chat to etc., not for general Doctor chat.

Many thanks.

CedarBranchTardis @cedarbranchtardis

I really liked the contrast between the different doctors. Eccleston looking at his “big ears”. More “athletic”, Tennant and his “brooding”, Smith’s “goofiness”, Capaldi should have wailed away on his guitar more. Some changes I didn’t like, the sonic screwdriver not being used, the TARDIS looking like the bridge of a starship, the loss of companions I really liked, but I realize if there hadn’t been changes, the TARDIS would be getting really crowded, no matter how “big it is on the inside”. The “special shows” with the return of old doctors and companions were always great. Or to see Tennant and Smith play off against each other and then Hurt shows up. Great. I must confess, I have not watched the latest doctor, but hope to do that soon. Ya’ll have a goodern.

Craig @craig
    Emperor

Hi @cedarbranchtardis

As above, this thread has now moved to the “Faces of The Doctor” topic.

Please don’t post here unless you have comments about the website or users of the website.

Many thanks.

Missy @missy

<span class=”useratname”>@craig</span>
    <div class=”bbp-author-role”>Emperor</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Sorry Craig, you are quite right, didn’t think.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Missy</div>

Missy @missy

@craig
    Emperor  Don’t know what happened there?

anyway, sorry, you are quite right.
    <
    Missy

Miapatrick @miapatrick

@craig Miss Hadiza has come across my profile and developed interest in me. She’s offered to share photos with me, but since she didn’t specify ‘photos of my pet dog’ which are the only random photos I desire, she might need ejecting.

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@miapatrick Thank you. Have marked them as a spammer.

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

@craig

Miss Hadiza wants to know me (and I am sure I am not the only object of her attentions…)

Devilishrobby @devilishrobby

Ah see you have already had Miss Hadiza reported to you

Craig @craig
    Emperor

Just to let everyone know I have already marked mona chara as a spammer.

toinfinityandbepond @toinfinityandbepond

got a dodgy PM. But enough about Boris, someone called NONA needs me to e-mail her.

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

And I got one from Nancy Adams.

Craig @craig
    Emperor

Thet seem to be coming thick and fast today.

Many thanks @toinfinityandbepond and @blenkinsopthebrave

I’ve marked them as spammers.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 615 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.