Website comments (2)

Home Forums General Website comments (2)

This topic contains 658 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by  Dentarthurdent 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 651 through 659 (of 659 total)
  • Author
    Dentarthurdent @dentarthurdent

@janetteb  @craig    … and he’s spammed garbage and links all over the site.   On the Sofa, for starters, but a whole lot of others too.   Craig, please can you nuke him from orbit, terminate him with extreme prejudice, yadda yadda.   I don’t know if you have an easy way to track every post he’s made, if not I’ll volunteer to trawl the site and list every forum he’s dumped in for your convenience, just say the word.

@craig   Also,  Quatermass and the Pit Part 1 – the last post is a big spam.   Hope us users aren’t nagging you too much   🙂

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

@craig, @phaseshift, @jimthefish Am contacting you all in your respective capacities as Emperor and Time Lords of the site about the current spammer who is flooding the site.

As the spammer’s posts are still on the site, it occurred to me that @craig might not be around at the moment. Hence this call to the collective powers of our resident Time Lords.

syzygy @thane16

@blenkinsopthebrave

I tried to contact Craig couple weeks ago via email about passwords etc aaand no reply.

point is, I hope he’s OK.

So, Forum be rocking! 😉

puro.

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

@thane16

Hi Puro, yes I too was wondering about Craig.

I have to ask…surely Thane can’t still be 16…

syzygy @thane16

Indeed in the timey world he be 16…

In the chronological, non inverted anti-entropy world, he’s 19

syzygy @thane16

The inverted concept comes from a film on Netflix, a Christopher Nolan movie, Tenet, which was pretty awful.

I love timey whimey worlds,  cleverness and complexity as much as the next person, but if the characters seem cold and …dead, I can’t relate.😁

janetteB @janetteb

@thane16 Hi. Lovely to hear from you again.  I have been worried about you too. Hope all is well with you.

I am also concerned about Craig. Hopefully he is just caught up with R.L

Cheers

Janette

@craig    Minor website matter – in Dr Who News on 24th June, ‘osdffdsfg’ or somesuch posted a mountain of rubbish with several commercial links in it.   May I suggest respectfully nuking it from orbit?  And maybe banning Mr alphabet soup.

Viewing 9 posts - 651 through 659 (of 659 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.