<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | MissRori | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning MissRori.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8394617bd7590dac0b6a1da28395fd4</guid>
				<title>ps1l0v3y0u replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/page/2/#post-77699</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 May 2025 19:10:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>no Susan and Rogue are definitely NOT illusory. Nor is Roger ap Gwillem, Stukey Bill, or the Space Babies. However, everyone apart from Susan, but perhaps her too, are disguised. If anything, they are all rooted in The Doctor’s REAL consciousness.</p>
<p>We know now the exterior of The Bone Palace is unreal. But is the interior? Mavity p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88750"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/page/2/#post-77699" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e00e0cabd548349c1c8a42b56b868e8</guid>
				<title>Mudlark replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77674</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 May 2025 21:17:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Poppy and the army can’t do anything if they’re<em> dead</em>, and they all just fell into giant purple portals with buildings collapsing onto them to boot. The whole Earth’s gone to dust, and they’re not going to have a TARDIS swooping in to scoop them up. We already know from previous episodes that Earth is dead-dead-dead post May 24 2025, an&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88725"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77674" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ccd5e99a0e5b3c0f40f557533563ad7</guid>
				<title>syzygy replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77661</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 May 2025 04:48:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> I think anyone falling to their death thinks of their offspring first. It demonstrates how human the Doctor has become. As it shows the very best of us.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">327d20b3622846d4d318c83227b68dae</guid>
				<title>Dentarthurdent replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/18/#post-72884</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Feb 2022 02:24:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@syzygy    I think Clara knows exactly who the Doctor is.   What she doesn&#8217;t know is, how much he remembers (and I think she&#8217;s fishing for information all the way through).</p>
<p>Of course, WE (on first viewing) don&#8217;t know which (if either) of them remembers.   In fact we don&#8217;t even know they&#8217;ve forgotten, except that becomes fairly obvious in the fi&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83296"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/18/#post-72884" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc38e5e447354780cabe203fc5840ce7</guid>
				<title>Spacely replied to the topic Part 6 - The Vanquishers in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72643</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Dec 2021 21:31:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&#8230;and no master, and no regeneration. I thought for sure memories were going to LEAP out of the watch and create a new doctor in a new way.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78f2d121a87455a10dafb11ecb32f968</guid>
				<title>Missy replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/14/#post-72193</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Oct 2021 07:16:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;m alone here I know.  But I am not surprised about the lack lustre response for the next series.</p>
<p>Perhaps when the REAL Doctor returns, things will be different.</p>
<p>Still my opinion. *grins*</p>
<p>Missy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12fa332856eb76c6491e75dbf9dd57de</guid>
				<title>nerys replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72101</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Sep 2021 14:00:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a> <em>The Good Place</em> comes highly recommended. Thanks for adding your praise of it! I will have to look it up once we finish <em>Unforgotten</em>.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> There&#8217;s not much I can add to what&#8217;s already been said. I&#8217;m glad that it at least helps for you to express your thoughts and feelings here.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/blenkinsopthebrave/' rel="nofollow">@blenkinsopthebrave</a> Congratulations on your Canadian&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82423"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72101" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">358059967b6ff546b8b55eda5f1cc466</guid>
				<title>Dentarthurdent replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72033</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 11:07:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>    What I did find helped a lot with my driving test was, I left off taking it for quite a while, just getting in practice driving with my father in the car.   So by the time I took the test, I knew very well how to drive, didn&#8217;t even have to think about the mechanics of driving, all I had to concentrate on was answering the ques&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82335"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72033" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e853a38b71ed7315a8159e80ead15c8</guid>
				<title>Dentarthurdent replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72031</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 10:18:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>    I have somewhat of a one-track mind but I find I can influence, to a moderate but useful extent, which track my thoughts are going on.   Just occasionally, maybe once a year, I find myself unable to sleep at 4a.m. with my thoughts going round and round like a stuck record.   All I do then is give up any attempt at trying to sleep,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82333"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72031" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d11da9975095d26c60aedaf7b4318e7d</guid>
				<title>syzygy replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72028</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 06:26:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a></p>
<p>as I know others &amp; <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/janetteb/' rel="nofollow">@janetteb</a> is already aware, <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> has been told “advice,” stories and help many, many, many times.</p>
<p>None of it is followed. It reappears every few months when people suddenly show up again.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4c95eacb0f59ae83f04c76514c03ad5</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72027</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 05:15:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Firstly some old responses that I have been copy/pasting for days.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a> Belated Happy Birthday. Getting older is a misfortune we all share, like lockdowns. Hopefully yours will soon be over. At least you have a responsive government and have lots of water between you and N.S.W though Delta has a way of infiltrating. I believe that we&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82329"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72027" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">777d854923bb4feaaad3256dd7fe409f</guid>
				<title>Dentarthurdent replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72026</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Sep 2021 05:23:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> I assume you&#8217;re young (or at least younger than some of us old relics who saw the first episode of Doctor Who when it was screened and yes I do mean old Who 🙂 So you can take the long view. You have the time. The world will gradually recover from Covid, one way or another. Most people want to travel and commercial imperatives will cause&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82325"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72026" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43bede32f6cbdd4ba45753a9da3fe055</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72025</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Sep 2021 01:48:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>  Hello, It is good to know that you and your family have recovered from the virus. I also feel your frustration with people who won&#8217;t get the shots that will help us all recover. It seems to have gone on for a long time and like most of us I wish it were over.</p>
<p>Being positive is hard these days but my Mom used to say &#8220;this too will&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82324"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72025" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a57e6a4243c6083f351794ec3ccef3a</guid>
				<title>Dentarthurdent replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/10/#post-71688</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 May 2021 11:05:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>    Thanks for that!     Still, sounds like it would be worth my while to pick up a copy of Twice Upon a Time to read for myself.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c527c3ed71686b1b56e0e7ccefd0a8e</guid>
				<title>Dentarthurdent replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/10/#post-71678</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 May 2021 04:45:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@MissRori</a>     Hi, thanks for that.   While I don&#8217;t usually bother with the books (the exception being The Day of the Doctor), I have to say I do like that story.   It fits in with what I&#8217;d surmised and doesn&#8217;t do any violence to the TV storyline.   It hadn&#8217;t occurred to me &#8211; but it&#8217;s obvious now you mentioned it &#8211; that if Bill was &#8216;collecte&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81902"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/10/#post-71678" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56dca41f33328f034a5aa175549fe84b</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71331</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jan 2021 03:25:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happy New Year all. Fingers crossed 2021 will see a turning in the trend in world affairs, not just in terms of the pandemic but that we will also see the end of the march of right wing ideas and some attention given to our beleaguered environment at last. We are at a critical point now and, with a new administration in the U.S. I feel as thought&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81418"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71331" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">737388e49f511c01669b79b745753626</guid>
				<title>nerys replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71313</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jan 2021 17:44:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> I hope you are feeling completely well again soon! It&#8217;s good that you your essential needs are met. As you say, it can be so much worse. I am glad that you are comfortable, all things considered, and managing your way through this.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d8db453ac56f98bf0df852908559b9e</guid>
				<title>nerys replied to the topic Revolution of the Daleks in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/revolution-of-the-daleks/#post-71312</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jan 2021 16:55:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/' rel="nofollow">@ichabod</a> I agree with both you about the &#8220;too much explaining&#8221; going on in Chibnall&#8217;s dialogue. Yes, the Doctor has always been wordy, but it wasn&#8217;t always to explain each and every thing. I sense a lack of connective tissue in the writing. Which, given Seasons 1 and 3 of <em>Broadchurch</em>, surprises me. Clearly Chibnall is capable of writing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81393"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/revolution-of-the-daleks/#post-71312" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15f64158d70fe5e911a6a724cdbd0a4d</guid>
				<title>nerys replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71275</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Dec 2020 21:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/arbutus/' rel="nofollow">@arbutus</a> We get Crave with our cable subscription, so as far as I know, that&#8217;s still the same. We have a combo package that includes HBO, so that gets us most of the programs, films and specials we want to watch.</p>
<p>As for my dad&#8217;s recovery, we think this is his last day of isolation. But now my stepmother is faced with the task of finding him a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81350"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71275" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8303894ec044bc51e66a0cb7ed7a2371</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70922</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2020 05:49:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Puro <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a> really good to hear from you again. Glad that all is well up in Brisbane. It is like a yo yo at the moment. We are relatively relaxed here in S.A. but everyone is fearful and unwilling to make any plans. So many events cancelled. It does get a bit depressing but at least we can go out. Pubs, cafes and wineries are open and we are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80867"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70922" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2b0b1a823a5d8576daed10c879aac97</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70918</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2020 02:46:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>   It is good to see you are okay and I feel the same as you about the endless cycle of work and isolation without some of the things that make life livable. It does start to wear on a person after awhile. Everything is cancelled or delayed or just too complicated or unsafe to bother with.Where I live in Canada (Hi! neighbor) I am a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80863"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70918" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0221714ac915fb195d445225c2a7ac3c</guid>
				<title>Oochillyo replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70911</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 20:10:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> I hope your feel better soon about your work and relationships as the improve , this Covid 19 Crisis is awful but I hope it will end soon and we have learnt how to be kinder to each other, I find this forum and the community here to be marvelous and very caring so as I reckon you know all of us here will support everyone here no&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80856"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70911" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">895f1558ef2da79187cf483d2ca147a0</guid>
				<title>the new new doctor replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/4/#post-70786</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:28:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> hopefully, it&#8217;s been crap so far hasnt it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e78249cb6e8f8b2e551c1a9efe9fe35</guid>
				<title>janetteB replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/3/#post-70749</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:07:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> I agree that this current situation needs to be addressed in the next series and I think it will be. Dr Who writers have tended to blend in current situations and this one has great story potential to be mined. The only problem is on drawing one something like the current situation is there needs to be an explanation for why the Doctor&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80620"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/3/#post-70749" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">335dbb78405784c1ef0f7d4f48589826</guid>
				<title>nerys replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70679</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 May 2020 18:44:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a> and all! I realized it was time to check in and see how everyone is doing. My husband and I are plugging along, both of us still working. They just reopened the beaches (with physical distancing rules in place, of course), so that&#8217;s a huge relief. Walks on the beach are one of my favourite stress-relievers. I&#8217;m looking forward to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80509"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70679" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9884884e88e7cf60afa3432396f597fa</guid>
				<title>syzygy replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70614</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 May 2020 09:25:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/miapatrick/' rel="nofollow">@miapatrick</a> oh jeepers, I shouldn&#8217;t laugh about The Brain and Me! You <del>should</del> must write a novel! You put up with a hellava lot &amp; still make jokes? Amazing. I hope you chase up those darn urologists. Widening the plumbing&#8230;.sounds somewhat painful 🙁</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/whisht/' rel="nofollow">@whisht</a> Ah, the boy will survive. Thane The Boy Who Lives (a bit much?).</p>
<p>Denmark? DENMARK??&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80444"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70614" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40f3bc1a4e9162169d55c8fae7c2bf3a</guid>
				<title>blenkinsopthebrave replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70589</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 May 2020 03:36:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>,</p>
<p>This might sound corny, but you have got us.</p>
<p>One of the great things about this site is that it is populated by people who are attracted to a show where the central tenant is &#8220;to be kind&#8221;.</p>
<p>Some of us, like the Old Syzygy, are coping with stuff I cannot possibly imagine, yet she can share an incredible knowledge and love of music;&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80422"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70589" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d2b6cdbb619aa91c0ae7b80ee118c31</guid>
				<title>syzygy replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70588</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 May 2020 02:18:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>  <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/whisht/' rel="nofollow">@whisht</a></p>
<p>Absolutely great advice from Whisht &amp; others. it&#8217;s true: life aint fair. I&#8217;m real lucky that due to Crohns I have &#8220;self isolation down pat&#8221; -as my niece said when COVID blew in.</p>
<p>That was just after devastating fires where thousands of people &amp; animals were displaced. Entire towns with huge histories gone overnight even though&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80421"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70588" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b95488404aed336660f3e804b13d1d4c</guid>
				<title>winston replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70587</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 May 2020 01:04:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>  You sound like you are having a rough go of it and I am sorry.First of all thank you for working through this virus,you are very brave. I know that the future looks very uncertain right now and it is good to have something to look forward to. For me that is gardening and I am lucky enough to have the space to grow veggies and flowers.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80420"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70587" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f872d3d3672b0171d3d6cc579c90f011</guid>
				<title>Whisht replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70585</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2020 19:13:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a><br />
In many ways you&#8217;re right.<br />
Life isn&#8217;t &#8216;fair&#8217;.</p>
<p>y&#8217;know, that&#8217;s kinda about it.<br />
It ain&#8217;t.</p>
<p>There are wiser folks than I who have built on the wisdom of people over millennia, so I&#8217;ll let people that understand that wisdom share it.</p>
<p>Me?<br />
Life ain&#8217;t fair. I try to roll with the punches.<br />
The ones that hurt, hurt.<br />
I don&#8217;t think I &#8216;learn&#8217;&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80418"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70585" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a84411cf93a34b2300a15ad6d2a3c94d</guid>
				<title>lisa replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70584</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2020 17:51:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>Truth  &#8211;  <a href="https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/34-days-of-pandemic-inside-trumps-desperate-attempts-to-reopen-america/ar-BB13wlAp?ocid=spartanntp" rel="nofollow">https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/34-days-of-pandemic-inside-trumps-desperate-attempts-to-reopen-america/ar-BB13wlAp?ocid=spartanntp</a></p>
<p>The USA federal government is incompetent under this administration.  So is China. So is the EU.</p>
<p>Big government has been much worse at reacting than all the smaller ones.   The orange cov&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80417"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70584" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fce98458b61e7bd0a57b30955654a5ea</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-70020</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2020 00:21:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>Yes, I think it&#8217;ll be well into s13 before we see any of this stuff returned to. I fully expect we&#8217;ll be seeing RuthDoc back in some form or another.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/badwolfalice/' rel="nofollow">@badwolfalice</a></p>
<p>Yeah, there is already what amounts to a DWEU, I suppose. But I wonder if we are about to get something that keeps that extant but has another branch that can be explored&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79809"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-70020" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a55612fb5b0e051902d4a3f536cd5533</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-69974</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2020 22:55:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well, lots to unpack here. It&#8217;s almost like old times&#8230;</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/bluesqueakpip/' rel="nofollow">@bluesqueakpip</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Really? Sherlock is currently over a hundred and thirty years old and Doctor Who has a much more flexible structure than good old Sherlock</p></blockquote>
<p>Allow me to clarify slightly. I&#8217;m not saying that the cultural text of Doctor Who won&#8217;t be around in 2063. It most definitely will. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79764"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-69974" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e71069b04d7c1b5f7a4cabc8345cde8b</guid>
				<title>Psymon replied to the topic Ascension Of The Cybermen in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69831</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:34:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> I&#8217;m not buying that the Irish Garda is a Doctor/Time Lord &#8211; despite some similarities with the Police Box visual. Otherwise why would he not regenerate when he was shot and fell from the cliff? As pointed out by <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jomomentor/' rel="nofollow">@jomomentor</a> the recovery was more Captain Jack in style so lends itself more to him being a fixed point in time and immortal -&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79602"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69831" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5c3fb43fd5b18e67420077323497381</guid>
				<title>Ollie14 replied to the topic Ascension Of The Cybermen in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69822</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 21:03:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>. Do we know how far into the future this is set? Would then be interesting to see how that ties in with other future Earth/human stories. Surely you can’t always say&#8230; “time is wibbly wobbly” etc! &#x1f605;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d069d4d9cebef39bed18744379f4e27e</guid>
				<title>Ollie14 replied to the topic The Haunting of Villa Diodati in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/page/2/#post-69821</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 20:53:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>.</p>
<p>Think there’s so much to clear up in the last 70 mins of the series&#8230; is there possibly to much to clear up, maybe?</p>
<p>Dont think we’ll be seeing Ruth again this series. I’d imagine she’ll return in a special or S13.</p>
<p>I keep thinking the lone Cyberman looked like the old Brendan. What did the lon&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79592"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/page/2/#post-69821" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a54eed5310b22c67a82d8ea031355b46</guid>
				<title>Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic Ascension Of The Cybermen in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69816</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:44:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay, so I had a chance to rewatch this episode &#8211; some thoughts on that.</p>
<p>Firstly, while I&#8217;m going to wait and see what next week&#8217;s like, I think I may have to apologise to CC for saying his &#8216;future-set&#8217; episodes aren&#8217;t that good. Given the massive amount of information that had to be given to the audience, this was a very well paced first&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79587"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69816" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb1a5e12f3fede08efd8ea9fdfa70d39</guid>
				<title>lisa replied to the topic The Haunting of Villa Diodati in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69794</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2020 19:44:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>Time is becoming all messed up because the Cybermen are changing it to benefit themselves.</p>
<p>This is also  how we can have changes on Galifrey and the Ruth Doc and  Master in current time.</p>
<p>The divergence does seem rather sudden.  Did  the Master destroying Galifrey  have an</p>
<p>effect on  these new differences too?   Because he gives&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79561"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69794" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3a3fae40e04da1c606a021b92393569</guid>
				<title>Ollie14 replied to the topic The Haunting of Villa Diodati in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69759</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 02:28:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Agree <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/psymon/' rel="nofollow">@psymon</a>. Think Master and Timeless Child will be cleared up this series, but as much as I’d like to see Ruth again, they could potentially try and cram to much into this 2-parter and ruin it.</p>
<p>I’d save the Ruth Doc stuff imo. Keep the excitement going.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>. Is the Cyberium the thing the Alliance sent back through time to destroy the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79513"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69759" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0d4402304d4406c6d2f832ac206e289</guid>
				<title>Mudlark replied to the topic Can You Hear Me? in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/can-you-hear-me/#post-69664</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:56:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>In that link the BBC do make a valid point. It is true that a lot of people have difficulty responding to those who have suffered a bereavement or who are in mental distress, and they do tend either to avoid the issue altogether or to resort to euphemisms or platitudes; if someone has died it seems people have difficulty saying the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79401"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/can-you-hear-me/#post-69664" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd1f3077e721ff4737b6bbd9f542fbad</guid>
				<title>BadWolfAlice replied to the topic Can You Hear Me? in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/can-you-hear-me/#post-69663</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:26:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@MissRori</a> That statement makes it clear that the intention of the scene was good at least, even though it clearly could have been handled better.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4052f4158d25a7a470fab78b27fabd2</guid>
				<title>Arbutus replied to the topic Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/nikola-teslas-night-of-terror/#post-69269</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:54:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> that the ending was lovely. It reminds me that even now, with all the challenges facing the world, there are forward-thinking, inspired people with ideas that might just take us into a better future!</p>
<p>Oh, and nice research <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/whisht/' rel="nofollow">@whisht</a> on the Kraftwerk connection!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c3bdc941d4dd6f3d0c856d394acb78d</guid>
				<title>Arbutus replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/14/#post-69123</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2020 18:26:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@MissRori</a>     I understand that your special circumstances present particular challenges. But I do relate to the statement &#8220;<em>to keep the peace, I just don’t talk to her about much anymore</em>&#8220;!</p>
<p>I love my parents dearly, but they live in a part of Canada where the politics are so different from those of mine that I end up avoiding a lot of topics. It’&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78827"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/14/#post-69123" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f913488384d27c6e7389072aed4f5591</guid>
				<title>Arbutus replied to the topic Orphan 55 in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/page/2/#post-69122</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2020 18:22:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@MissRori</a>     Responding to you in the pub so as to avoid getting modded!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e8145f48020e05ffc747c8a96c5c5da</guid>
				<title>Miapatrick replied to the topic Orphan 55 in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/page/2/#post-69075</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2020 06:48:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> thanks for the clarification! I have to admit that had me stumped!</p>
<p>That sounds stressful, and dealing with parents as an adult can be tough &#8211; I also live with my mother, though in my case it&#8217;s more her living with us.</p>
<p>I feel for kids nowadays, I hate those memes that get circulated mocking young people for protesting about the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78775"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/page/2/#post-69075" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1982ef1aa0b7e2b17f5230b95674dbde</guid>
				<title>Juniperfish replied to the topic Orphan 55 in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/#post-69053</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2020 20:28:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/craig/' rel="nofollow">@Craig</a> you are indeed Emperor 🙂 And Tim Minchin is fab.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jimthefish/' rel="nofollow">@jimthefish</a></p>
<p>Essentially, the whole of Nu Who, up until the &#8220;fix it&#8221; of <em>The Name of the Doctor</em>, has the Doctor as having committed genocide against his own people. In <em>The Satan Pit</em>, the Beast refers to Tennant Doc as &#8220;the killer of his own kind&#8221; and we eventually find out what&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78752"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/#post-69053" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9692591f2be432f52ac7c64a5d59f1d3</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic Orphan 55 in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/#post-69044</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2020 18:49:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>Interesting points re. Morality and the Doctor and I think we can say that Doc&#8217;s morality and system of ethics sometimes doesn&#8217;t resemble ours and is sometimes contradictory to what we&#8217;ve seen in the past (largely to do with individual writers). You could credibly argue, however, that the Doctor&#8217;s entire character arc from An Unearthly&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78743"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/#post-69044" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">854de3cde018473e56c355c70f981b94</guid>
				<title>JimTheFish replied to the topic General Open Thread - TV Shows (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-open-thread-tv-shows-2/#post-69042</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2020 18:05:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/phaseshift/' rel="nofollow">@phaseshift</a></p>
<p>That&#8217;s a fair point re. Dinosaurs and I think you could be right. That was certainly a theme in s7 up to and including the 50th anniversary</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/juniperfish/' rel="nofollow">@juniperfish</a> and <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a></p>
<p>Yes, let&#8217;s take the question of the Doc&#8217;s morality over to the Orphan thread. I&#8217;ve certainly got some thoughts on <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a>&#8216;s interesting post above</p>
<p>@everyone</p>
<p>I&#8217;d be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78741"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-open-thread-tv-shows-2/#post-69042" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53c40e4f57bd9369f9601edbd875b92e</guid>
				<title>Juniperfish replied to the topic General Open Thread - TV Shows (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-open-thread-tv-shows-2/#post-69040</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2020 17:35:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>P.S <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jimthefish/' rel="nofollow">@jimthefish</a> and <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> I&#8217;d like to continue the discussions about the Doctor&#8217;s morality, as I think it&#8217;s a really interesting topic (and personally I don&#8217;t think WhitDoc is more morally dubious than previous Nu Who Docs) but this is a General Open Thread for TV shows other than Dr. Who so we need to take it somewhere else on the forum!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78739"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-open-thread-tv-shows-2/#post-69040" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">412c8638bc88d35cc4fd46ce1b2db4ec</guid>
				<title>Juniperfish replied to the topic Orphan 55 in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/#post-69037</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2020 17:12:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/' rel="nofollow">@missrori</a> I absolutely love <em>Nausicaa</em> and I totally agree &#8211; it wasn&#8217;t the Dregs&#8217; fault that they were the way they were &#8211; a broken eco-system had resulted in their genetic mutation, so it&#8217;s a shame the Doctor couldn&#8217;t communicate with them more as a species.</p>
<p>I agree with you <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/rob/' rel="nofollow">@Rob</a> , it wasn&#8217;t clear what level of sentience they had. Were they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78734"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/orphan-55/#post-69037" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>