S33 (7) 11 – Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS

Home Forums Episodes The Eleventh Doctor S33 (7) 11 – Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS

This topic contains 656 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Dentarthurdent 1 year ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 657 total)
  • Author
    WhoHar @whohar

@htpbdet

I also think that the changes to the TARDIS interior are just to set up a gag for Tennant in the Anniversary Special:
    “You’ve been redecorating I see. I don’t like it.”

That would be splendid – and a nice nod to the past but….
    The Tardis has already changed since Tennant’s doc – in TEH. Therefore, it wouldn’t need to change again for your joke to be spoken.
    I’ve previously posted about this on here, or the G, or maybe I imagined it, or it’s been re-written, It’s getting late here. Anyway. The latest Tardis redesign has not been referenced in-show at all, which makes me think it is a huge clue hidden in plain sight. Similarly with the Doc saying he was now 1200 years old (cf 1102 and 900 in previous eps); this was also obliquely referred to last week when he said he’d been piloting the Tardis for 900 years – given he was 300 when he first ran away from Gallifrey, it returns us to 1200 as his age again.
    Moffat says a lot of things about the show which turn out to be, well, exaggeration, but he has said there is a clue hidden in plain sight. I think this might be it.
    I’m convinced this will prove to be significant, just not sure how / why. Any ideas?

janetteB @janetteb

I always thought the Doctor was running from repressive Gallifreyan society. He also opposed their “don’t interfere rule”. Though Hartnell’s Doctor doesn’t appear to be the rebel hero type or overly concerned with the welfare of others, initially at least but the story is continually evolving. I am not convinced that the Doctor is darker but sometimes he is too focussed on the outcomes or the dangers to notice the details. I do think his characterisation is variable depending a little on the script writer too. I think Madam Kovarian is the enemy. I would not attribute her actions to any fault of of the Doctor’s. I interpret the “long bitter war” as being his crusade against evil doers, maybe the G.I and the Silence.

I can only think of one actor who I could bear to see replace Smith, when he eventually regenerates which I hope won’t be for at least another year, or two, or three,.. as discussed earlier this year on another thread, the wonderful John Noble. (Walter of Fringe & Denethor of LOTR TRotK. ) though I doubt they would opt for a non-English actor.

Cheers

Janette

thommck @thommck

We know

RE: Gamechanger, how about a series of Doctor Who without the Doctor! I can see the Doctor getting killed or trapped in the time lock at the end of the series. Would they be brave enough to do a series with someone else in the lead? It would be almost a spin-off show (I remember talk of Jenny getting one after tDD) but would provide the opportunity for a female lead

@htpbdet & @phileasf I love the idea of “the woman in the shop” being an older Clara. I’ve no idea who it was. I imagined River at the time but it could’ve been anyone who has met the Doctor, maybe Jackie Tyler! I just had a horrible thought that we may never now, fuelling speculation for the next 50 years of who LOL

HTPBDET @htpbdet

@whohar    Where does the 300 years Hartnell come from? I don’t recall that from any televised adventure.

HTPBDET @htpbdet

@thommck         I guess the woman in the shop could also be Vastra…

thedoctordude @thedoctordude

What if what we are seeing right now is actually the doctor giving his memories to Clara as the repository? This would explain why she had to know his name. I think a book or however it happened would be an excellent way for her to find out what his name is without the doctor having to consent or say it himself.

It could be too that the program run:”You Clever Boy and Remember” has already started and is working on transferring memories to her through this whole series.

Polaris @polaris

@thommck Maybe Tennant will return as the Doctor for a season after the 50th!!

Maybe not. But when Tennant mentions he isn’t good at weddings, especially his own, (in Blink?) could he be talking about watching Smith get married to River in the 50th special?!!?

And another thought, I’ve always thought it overtly and excessively emotional with Tennant saying he didn’t want to go whilst regenerating. Maybe it’s because at that point, he’s met Smith in the 50th, he knows what he goes on to become, or endure.

Lula @lula

@janetteb –I don’t read fanfiction (too busy reading proper novels!), but if someone wrote a Fringe/Who crossover, I’d read like it was my job and I was working for a bonus.  My love for Walter Bishop is very well-documented.  Don’t know that I’d want the excellent John Noble playing the Doctor, because I’m one of those Americans fully in the camp of The Doctor Must Never Not Be English! (Then again, I have no problem with Garfield, Cavill, and Bale playing Spiderman, Superman, and Batman, so…yeah…we Americans are easy-going in that respect!)  But it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to have him appear in an episode or two, because I do so adore both the actor and the character.  (It’s time for a Fringe re-watch…I miss it loads.)

That was an aside, of course.  Free of charge.

ardaraith @ardaraith

@whohar – re the TARDIS redesign, Moffat mentions in an interview that the interior will prove to be ‘quit a scary place sometimes.’   http://www.hypable.com/2012/12/26/doctor-whos-steven-moffat-explains-the-tardis-new-look/

I also have a vague memory of Matt, in an interview, referring to the dalek-like circlets in an ambiguous way, perhaps even alluding to weapons.

Timeloop @timeloop
    Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

Okay, bonkers theory re: the finale and the Fiftieth

The finale will be end on a cliffhanger where the disembodied Doctor is trapped within either a Dalek or the GI’s virtual reality.

The Fiftieth will be therefore be entirely about the best way to achieve a Deus Ex Machina – by getting the Lonely God out of the Machine… 😀

::Looks around nervously as @jimthefish@scaryb, and @htpbdet all pick up large, heavy objects to throw::

I’ll get me coat. Back in a few hours. 🙂

HTPBDET @htpbdet

@bluesqueakpip      Very funny! And might actually be on the money…

HTPBDET @htpbdet

The “hidden in plain sight” thing is typical Moffat – it can mean anything but it can drive you crazy trying to work it out.

The trouble here is that the Doctor seems not to have any idea what is going on with Clara – but there are odd moments, like in Snowmen  when he nevers queries why Clara answers the one-word test with Pond, and when this exchange occurs:

CLARA: I don’t know why I’m crying. DOCTOR: I do. Remember this. This right now, remember all of it. Because this is the day. This is the day. This is the day everything begins.

Now, at the time, I thought that just meant this is where Clara’s adventures with him begins. But does it mean something else?

Why hasn’t he given this Clara a key to the TARDIS? She has more than proved herself but still no key.

We won’t know what is hidden in plain sight until he tells us.

But the clues seem to be: the woman in the shop; the TARDIS interaction with Clara; the Doctor’s memory loss; the changes to the TARDIS interior; the key to the TARDIS (both of them);  the Dr saying he was “breaking in” the TARDIS; Clara’s reference to Pond; Ghosts; the leaf; the GI and their plan; secrets that keep you safe (or don’t); souls being the sum of memories of other people; family relationships; alternative/pocket universes; paradoxes that solve themselves; altering the past by what you do in the present.

The key to solving the mystery must be how Clara is in different timelines. I don’t have a clue about that – except if the TARDIS has sent multiple Clara’s out into time to find the Doctor. Or if, in the future, the GI expels Idris from the TARDIS and she takes refuge in Clara and then, in some paradoxical way, sends her off to different times.

Or something else…

Its possible Clara is normal right now, I guess, but it seems more likely she is something waiting to be activated. A friend waiting to be needed. Family waiting to be wanted.

Lula @lula

My family watched The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone last night (my seven year old is a tremendous fan of both River and the Weeping Angels) and I noticed an omega-type symbol on River’s camouflage, as well as the door to the airlock that contained the image of the Angel.  The same (or similar) symbol is also used repeatedly throughout A Good Man Goes to War–it’s on baby Melody’s isolette, hanging on a banner behind the Headless Monks and Colonel Runaway, etc. Just came from the Tardis Data Core wiki, where I looked up “Omega” and it brought me to a page about the Time Lord of the same name–and now I’m even more confused.  Because I’m a nu-Who Whovian, my knowledge of Classic Who is almost non-existent, and I’m unable to glean from the Omega article if he was involved in the Time War.  I’d love any additional info a Who expert might be able to share.  Thanks!

HTPBDET @htpbdet

@lula   We don’t know. we assume that Omega was not involved in the Time War – he was the first of the Time Lords – his sacrifice gave the Time Lords the power of time travel but the cost for him was being lost – alone – in an anti-matter universe where he went insane.

He tried to come back both in Three Doctors and in Arc of Infinity and in the latter he may have been killed or expelled back into the anti-matter Universe.

He has not, so far, been linked to the TimeWar.

But, you are right, there have been Omega references littered through the series – and as Omega was the big bad for the 10th Anniversary special, it makes sense for him to participate in the 50th somehow. Maybe. It might just be a false scent.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@lula – Just to add to @htpbdet’s information:

At the time of the Fifth series there was a massive amount of speculation that he was to return because of the symbols you mention. False entries on IMDB even named him in the cast for “The Big Bang”, which were joyfully repeated as fact on the blogs (Never trust a series ender cast list for Who on IMDB – for series 6 it was “Fenric”). When “The Lodger” was released with its mystery of another time travel device, it made the prospect even more enticing – surely Omega would have that knowledge?

It’s unlikely that Omega fought in the Time War even if he survived the encounter in “Arc of Infinity”. He hated the Time Lords. He certainly has Big Bad credentials though.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

Ha – it appears @omega has entered the building! 🙂

HTPBDET @htpbdet

@phaseshift      I have to say, I wish that somehow the Master were in on the 50th.

A really good Master – unexpectedly now – would be terrific. He could have an allegiance with the GI for instance.

Maybe that is what John Hurt is doing…perhaps he has let Omega take him over?

Lula @lula

@HTPBDET

@phaseshift

Thanks for taking the time to explain this mysterious (to me!) Omega.  Moffat keeps saying there’s been clues about this S7’s final episode scattered in the past few series, and he did write ToA/FaS and AGMGTW. I would heartily congratulate him if he’s been planning to use anything Omega-related in the finale, because those hints were subtle.  Or, as @htpbdet says, it’s just a false scent, which is more likely.  But if Omega is a big bad, then…I don’t know…I can see him being used in the finale, because there’s so many assumptions about Simeon/The GI being the lone big bad.  It’d be very interesting to have more than one Baddie at work.

Now I’m wondering if we’ll see John Hurt in the finale.  Even better, I’m also wondering if those photos of the 50th anniversary filming with Tennant and Smith were one large ruse*.  Maybe Ten will make an appearance in the finale?  The fangirls (and boys!) would explode!

And I never, ever trust IMDb–everyday Joes can put any information they’d like on that site.  Until a project has aired–big screen or small–I don’t take any entry seriously!

*Please note–this is pure speculation on my part. I have read nothing to indicate otherwise.  I’m absolutely not dropping any spoilers here!  Just sussing out all the options…because I am well aware of Moffat’s craftiness when it comes to these stories.

Timeloop @timeloop

@lula Im no help with any old Who – but there is the saying of alpha and omega -the beginning and the end of everything

ScaryB @scaryb

I’m being very wary of the internet from now on, with just 3 weeks to go. There’s going to be all sorts of potential troll-y press and twitterers trying to drop big hints that they know secrets <Secrets keep me safe, oh yes :-) > most won’t know anything but the odd one might!. Especially since Moff and team managed to keep JLC so impressively under wraps before AotD, some will see it as a challenge. Press at previews have to virtually sign the official secrets act before they’re allowed in. I presume the cast/crew are the same.

I’ll be surprised if Tennant, Piper and Hurt are the only names/surprises they manage to sneak into the 50th. 100% agree with @phaseshift – if it’s on imdb pre-episode it’s probably wrong. @htpbdet John Hurt as the Master – that’d be brilliant.

<throws fish finger and custard pie @bluesqueakpip (with no forewarning!!) ;-p >

the cost for him was being lost – alone – in an anti-matter universe where he went insane.

@htpbdet Strike out anti-matter, and you could have the Doctor after the Time War. Was that the reason for all the Omega symbols last year? The Doctor is slowly becoming a mirror to Omega?

HaveYouFedTheFish @haveyoufedthefish

@zaphod – mirroring between clara & doc in the show. Good one! I had put mirroring in the posters down to just artistic styling, but if its on the screen, yeah that sounds significant

@blenkinsopthebrave – I’m kind of thinking that the denoument is not about the answer – I suspect we will not find out the answer – but the question “doctor who” i.e. i think what moffatt might be about to reveal is not what the answer is but why the show is named after the question; why is the question important? It’s like 42 – to understand the answer, you first need to understand what the actual question is. I suspect it’s nothing to do with the TimeLock as the question predates it by 40 odd years, its something much more fundamental.

Like his the word for “doctor” came from the character, not the other way round. Moffatt has been cooking up an answer for this since he was a student musing on USENET.

@bobbingbird – ” the TARDIS not only takes the Doctor where he needs to go, but also creates what he needs to fight.” that’s an interesting idea! Maybe a bit too interventionist though. I was thinking this: in genesis of the daleks, the doctor doesn’t kill of the dalek embryos because they’re a force for good, civilisations that would otherwise fight join forces to fight the daleks. What the the opposite is also true; because the doctor faught their battles for them, they didn’t unite and they went on to fight each other after he went on his merry way? Therefore the doctor is unwittingly a force for evil. Maybe that’s how he’s ended up causing an endless, bitter war?

Maybe the question is actually a statement: “the doctor who started the war?”

@juniperfish “Pandorica … a goblin, or a trickster. Or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it or … reason with it.”

… Hmmmm well there’s a good case that from another viewpoint, “One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world…” is valid description of a house call from the Doctor …

… And “You’re a man with a long and dangerous past. But your future is infinitely more terrifying. The Silence believe it must be averted.” could easily be a continuation of the above description …

@bobbingbird – Amy + River + Clara = ARC. That. Is. Beautiful, my little, bobby, feathered friend. And @juniperfish – that ARC = ARK – that is inspired; that the arc/ark is about how the doctor saved a little piece of gallifrey start it again. If those aren’t in this somewhere they bloody well should be and Moffatt hang your head in shame if they are not.

I bloody love plots that are also puns, me.

@htpbdet – re: changes to the TARDIS interior and why the doctor is “breaking in” the tardis, why the Tardis seems much more tempremental that historically she has been in the past, why its all alarmist ringing the cloister bell at the slightest provocation, why it doesn’t like clara and why he’s afraid to take it into battle.

Here’s a radical thought (you’re going to like this!): Hartnell didn’t steal a Tardis, 11 did (don’t ask me how or where from!), and eventually gives it to Harnell (or at least makes it available for him to think he’s stealing it). This isn’t a new interior, its the *original* interior, pre Hartnell. 11 is breaking the tardis in like a wild stallion, taming it with his 900 years of experience so inexperienced Hartnell can control it, meaning for the moment at least, there are 2 Tardii, with 11’s own tardis parked up somewhere.

The cloister bell keeps ringing because the Tardis hasn’t got used to the dangerous life the Doc leads yet. It still startles easily, and therefore can’t go into battle yet. It doesn’t like clara because she’s the first human it has met, so it’s suspicious.

It also explains why the ArchRecon doesn’t affect continuity – at some point it’s lost, or severly impared and reduced to redecoration duties only.

There are clues! The swimming pool is not – yet – in the Library. The St Johns logo on the door, not seen since Harnell. A large sort of podium above the central console, not seen since the first Harnell set (though this one spins like a carousel). No hat stand – he hasn’t “installed” it yet. It’s still powered by the Eye of Harmony, and not the Artron (?) energy that powered it since Ecclestone onwards.

Huge clues … in plain sight !

I’m having a BOGOF sale on wacky theories today, BTW!

FiveFaces @fivefaces

@htpbdet Thanks for the helpful list of clues: when did the Doctor say he was breaking in the TARDIS?

If only Clara had been looking at the photo of River on the fly leaf cover of “A History of the Time War” … then we’d know for sure that it River she meant with “so that’s who … [the woman in the shop was]”. As it is, maybe she was looking at a picture of the Doctor (with his real name) …. pictured next to his wife…

Lula @lula

@timeloop— Alpha and Omega=beginning and end of everything, yes.  It’s often referenced in literature and, of course, is very Biblical.  Omega is the end.  Is the Doctor (in whatever incarnation) meant to be the Alpha?  Or as @Bluesqueakpip mentioned, is the Doctor mirroring Omega?

Almost wish I’d never looked up Omega because now I have more mad theories to keep me thoroughly bonkers.  (Hey, @scaryb!)  But seeing those symbols throughout the past couple of years really piqued my interest.  Now I want to go back and look for Omega symbols in this series.

@haveyoufedthefish— really like your Tardis theory…a lot!

Whisht @whisht

A(my) R(iver) C(lara) of Infinity?

Omega??!?

Although I’m reminded @bobbingbird of the story that people (like us??!?) surmised that HAL from 2001 A Space Odyssey was one step ahead of IBM (H – A – L).

which (surprisingly??!!?) was nonsense!!

davemorris316 @davemorris316

Dammit! Now I  know no one will believe me, but I was in the middle of typing a “11 stole the Tardis” theory, then had to go out for a meal, and partly because I thought it sounded inferior to the spectacular theories on her. Alas! I’ve been beaten to it 🙁

Bobbyfat @bobbyfat

i was ruminating (beat that you cogitators) on jenny being constructed from the doctor’s dna, when it occured to me that perhaps the 3 Claras are clones, built from identical dna, which would explain 3 identical humans, with slight personality differences due to nurture rather than nature. 3 identical claras, each entirely human with no recollection of the other clones, would certainly seem impossible if you didn’t know they were clones.

if this is so, then the question becomes more about who made the clones and placed them around time, and why. maybe its another fixed point in time issue, that clara and the doctor must go to trenzalore. the claras are there to make sure the doctor cannot escape his destiny.  not necessarily an evil plot. maybe it is a benign plot, that he needs to face whatever happens there to come out the other side.

jlc says the doctor has met clara before, but maybe he met the original person who’s dna was used for the clones (eg if the moff is ripping “never let me go”) and the ‘mother’ is unrecognizable eg if a lot older.

oh and what if they were cloned from the similarly three worded sarah jane smith?! smiths key hidden in plain  sight 🙂  ok pure gibberishy speculation but makes a change from amy/river/tardis. ok maybe ignore this last paragraph.

@davemorris316 – yeah yeah yeah 😀

If we both thought of it, it’s probably right! Happy to share co-authorship …

Juniperfish @juniperfish

@haveyoufedthefish and @davemorris316 I’ve been lost in music with @scaryb and I nip back here and I LOVE the time-loop-iness of Eleven being the TARDIS thief.

Gosh I am really hoping that David Warner returns as the First Doctor and River is indeed his wife, because the Warner-Kingston chemistry, and the Smithy jealousy, would sizzle.

Timeloop @timeloop

@HaveYouFedTheFish Love your theory! Only in the eleventh hour the swimmingpool is in the liberary because of the crash. It’s not like it is supposed to be like this.

@Bobbyfat very probable! (the clones) Like it

wolfweed @wolfweed

@ardaraith – I didn’t realise Matt Smith had played that theatre role  – incestous with his mother!

This brought to mind the film ‘Womb’/’Clone’.

Perhaps Clara is the Dr’s mum in ‘human’ form, & a version of her snogged him in ‘The Snowmen’ after all…

All that tactile behaviour recently could also be a sibling thing (or other relative or just a much loved ‘assistant’)?

Also, I predict that next series Matt will always wear matching clothes with his Sindy Doll…

OK I’m warming to this – if 11 is to hand over the Tardis, that implies we’re going to see the 1st, and some kind of Origin story. The docs memory we’ve established is getting hazy and swiss-cheezy, so there’s a good chance he won’t remember what he looked like when he met himself 900 years ago.

So what if the docs story is itself a paradox loop? The kovarian/silence/etc conspiracy pursue him all the way back to gallifrey 900 years ago (I guess we’ll have to open the time lock for some reason first), forcing him to flee with his grand-daughter (she just happens to be with him, he has no choice but to get her out of danger), in a Tardis that mysteriously happens to be at the right place at the right time, dropped off by a mysterious man wearing a fez, and is surprisingly easy for a first-time pilot to fly (even if he leaves the hand brake on). Possibly Kovarian etc frames him for some crime so neither he nor Susan can return.

davemorris316 @davemorris316

@Juniperfish@HaveYouFedTheFish Where does The History Of The Time War book fit in? If the Tardis we saw in the last ep is the first stolen Tardis, then how is that book in the Library? Surely, even in a timey wimey kind of way, that book is surley in the future of the Tardis. And if this Tardis is then ‘delivered’ to Hartnell, then either the book must be moved, or he becomes aware of the future.

Miapatrick @miapatrick

OK, was just browsing through the DM thread, and some people talking about all the aliens in 11’s first series fleeing the silence, and whether ‘the silence’ always meant the alien Silence, or something else, and I realised what that series had reminded me off, that I couldn’t put my finger on. Something that involved breaking the forth wall (in a way), memories, stories and names.

The Nothing in The Neverending Story, probably my favourite book when I was a child. The first film wasn’t bad, but no one ever captured the second part of the story, I think.

So in The Neverending Story, all the creatures of this world are fleeing the Nothing, which is spreading patches of, well, nothing. The reason for this is because the Child-Like Empress is dying, and the reason she is dying is because someone from a different world/universe/our universe had to give her a new name. Eventually a young boy from our world who is reading this in a book names her and crosses over, which is where the interesting (I think) part starts. He remakes the world with stories, some from his memories of what he read, some with his own ideas. But what he doesn’t know at first is that every time he makes up a new story, he loses a memory.

It turns out that eventually- because this has happened many times before- he’ll tell his last story and forget his own name, and having no more memories, be consigned to a kind of purgatory. But while he’s losing more and more memories, he becomes more and more dangerous and stubborn. Eventually he does run out of memories, I think, but manages to find a memory of his father in a kind of mine (honestly, it makes sense in the book) and is saved.

And isn’t Doctor Who, in a way, we hope at least- a never-ending story?

@timeloop – thank-you!

Only in the eleventh hour the swimmingpool is in the liberary because of the crash. It’s not like it is supposed to be like this.

True – but it has presumably remained there since then though (didn’t River fall into it when she was thrown out of an airlock?), ergo this could be an earlier Tardis? They are now pointedly different rooms – why is that important to point out?

One other clue – this tardis is infinite, whereas, as mentioned earlier, he had to loose 25% of it in Castrovalva (75% of inifinity is still infinity, but lets assume maths is not Moffatts forte)

ScaryB @scaryb

Oh my giddy aunt! @haveyoufedthefish – that’s BRILLIANT!

So just to get this straight (keeping in mind it’s a timeloop) – are you saying Hartnell’s actually no 12…? (I come out of partying in 60s psychedelia on the Music Board with @juniperfish and feel like I’ve dropped a tab of acid, ha!)    <Hastily tries to cover up the burn mark on the carpet, before anyone sees 8-D  >

The timey-wimey loop I was considering was that the Doctor regenerates to a female baby and is adopted by Ellie Oswald, who is really a Chameleon-arched Susan.

Susan wants to do this for her Grandfather before she goes off and gets killed in the Time war ::sniff:: because it’s both repaying him for saving her (Bells of St John ref) and ‘he looked after me, now it’s my turn’ (Journey to CofT). Oh, and – of course – ‘blood calls to blood’ (Hide).

So the Doctor has been brought up as Clara Oswald by her own granddaughter and is, therefore (by adoption) her own Great-Grandfather. 😀

wolfweed @wolfweed

@miapatrick – excellent observation about The Neverending Story. I also suspect that Moffat will riff off this plot further…

@davemorris316 – good point. Amy’s tardis is there too. Lets assume the doc keeps his valuables and mementos close by, whichever tardis he’s in.

The book is both valuable (because of what’s in it) and of sentimental value (because it’s his beloved wifes meisterwork they wrote together)

@scaryb – well I’m not, but doesn’t stop it being a crazy theory of your very own. A loop of regenerations? The mind boggles.

I just mean 11 ensures 1 and Susan set off on their journey safely. And invisible timey-wimey hand.

ScaryB @scaryb

@haveyoufedthefish – sorry – just read your follow-ups. Scrub  my 11 is 0 and 1 is 12 add-on to your theory

Whisht @whisht

hmmm…. ruminates….. [gotcha]

so, the next Doctor as far as I can tell from this forum is either going to be:

a) Black
    b) Forty-ish
    c) Female
    d) a fish

or a combination of the above.

hmm…… regurgitates further……

Timeloop @timeloop

@HaveYouFedTheFish =/ Dunno. I dont think so, though. I thought that huge amount of water swept just out of the swimming pool into the liberary – ruiuning a lot of books. No clue how the Doctor repaired that. It’s not like these two rooms have fused.

River has fallen into the swimming pool, true. there is also more than one door to the swimming pool (amy and rory should open them all). It has allways left me puzzled how river had no injuries – falling past the main room (gosh, forgot t’s name) through all the corridors into one of these doors – we could see the water splash out of the TARDIS. Also the gravity is different in there. Everything gravitates to the floor – so while falling she would have hit bottom eventually…. Can the Doctor decide where the door to the outside is located?

Why did she loose 25%?

For the next episode: he is going back to the time he found clara the second time, right? SO will the others confront her with the Clara they knew?

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 657 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.