<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | ichabod | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ichabod.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bc1fd2775952ff59a51174e898e78b6</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Part 6 - The Vanquishers in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72686</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:45:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a>    Thanks, Arthur.  I couldn&#8217;t find a date on it, which I thought was weird.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08279c31cb72caf16ae5ce4c99058a28</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Part 6 - The Vanquishers in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72679</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Dec 2021 03:35:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a>  &#8212; thanks; here&#8217;s hoping!  And here&#8217;s hoping this link works, for a long and interesting look-back with Moffat that sounds as if was taped just before Chibnal&#8217;s seasons started.</p>
<p><iframe width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vdQVltEx_gE?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cba9ff1293d22de83577af1b28f3ed90</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72665</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Dec 2021 11:44:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a> &#8212; yep.  I think those fans who where whining that Moffat was &#8220;Americanizing&#8221; DW may soon begin to realize how good they had it with Moff, and how bloody awful this shift through idiot Chib-bits to Davies might become, if there really is an American connection.  American pop entertainment is witless and awful, by and large, and y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83028"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72665" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24096991af97f22795003f3013cffffd</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Part 6 - The Vanquishers in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72664</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Dec 2021 11:16:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/juniperfish/' rel="nofollow">@juniperfish</a> &#8212; Thanks for the explanations!  I completely missed the Azure and Swarm thing about their species being wiped out by the Doctor and Division: when?  Which Doctor?  And why?  The Doctor, whichever one, tried to wipe out TIME?  What the hell?  Surely the Doctor &#8211; *any* Doctor &#8212; would know better than to try to do that, and then botch&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83027"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72664" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e5e609a1670a4e499a2e92d868890a7</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72656</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Dec 2021 10:15:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh, my effing gods &#8212;</p>
<p><iframe width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/za8wm1djUHg?start=478&#038;feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
<p>In other words, &#8220;superheroes&#8221; all the way down, idiotic and meaningless battles all the bloody time, utterly meaningless BS to thrill 14 year old boys of any physical age. I&#8217;ll end up curled up in a corner&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83022"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72656" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a32ceda540aca12c9a60b0dd05eaadd</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Part 6 - The Vanquishers in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72655</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Dec 2021 08:19:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This wrap-up was crazy-making.  I&#8217;d re-watch to see if it could be made sense of, but I think I&#8217;d rather chew rocks.  It&#8217;s almost as if Chibnal said to himself, &#8220;So, they thought my first two runs were flat, simplistic, and slow, did they? I&#8217;ll show &#8217;em!&#8221;</p>
<p>Well, he showed me, anyway.  There was much too much going on, much too fast for ne&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83021"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72655" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7d6628095bb6460294674f0089ec09a</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72527</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Nov 2021 09:53:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a> &#8212; Hell, the inside of MY Tardis looks better than all that melty wax with lights inside &#8212; and I don&#8217;t even have a Tardis!</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a> &#8212; 57 of anything is a bit much for me &#8212; I&#8217;m trying to clear out tons of detritus (lived in this house since 1992, so you probably imagine; sort of.  Why isn&#8217;t the Tardis chock full of space&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82884"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72527" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3794595433632313d3744c513507b416</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72467</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Nov 2021 07:05:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/davidwho/' rel="nofollow">@davidwho</a> &#8212; She must be awfully old by now; like most of us . . . !  But yeah, she did a nifty job.  Thanks for the reminder.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a>  &#8212; Yes, yes, a pact!  No dying til RTD is back in the saddle and DW takes off again like the wobbly, wild-eyed rocket it&#8217;s always been, at its best.  And yes on music, too.  I have somewhat, ah, odd-i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82822"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72467" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56d0151a8443bcdc8852f5aaddc208bc</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72455</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:40:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a>   &#8220;A neolithic sex toy&#8221; &#8212; PERFECT!  I hate that bloody mess of a Tardis with quite a few fibers of my being.</p>
<p>And *I* can remember, as a little girl living on Manhattan&#8217;s very un-gentrified West Side in the forties, burly men carrying enormous blocks of ice up the stairs of tenements for people to put in their ice-boxes; and the g&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82809"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72455" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be32668a04f4ac7e8eb3368520e65499</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72453</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Nov 2021 07:53:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/davidwho/' rel="nofollow">@davidwho</a>  &#8212; Oh, I don&#8217;t forget the eyebrows!  I treasure the memory.  Thanks for congrats on making it to 82 &#8212; I forget about it a lot of the time, but then I have to get up and walk somewhere . . . and boy, do I remember!  The Doctor is very old; I can relate!</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mudlark/' rel="nofollow">@mudlark</a> &#8212; thanks for the reminder about birthdays!  Libras are the <em>best</em>, espe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82807"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/page/2/#post-72453" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf70c900d3a4a502109fa4570692db34</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-72434</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Nov 2021 10:55:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@blenkindsopthebrave &#8212; dear Brave Blenx, thanks for your welcome and encouragement.  Just passed my 82nd birthday, so I can only hope to hang on long enough to see what Davies will do to rescue the wreckage of the show I loved (well, we all did).</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/davidwho/' rel="nofollow">@davidwho</a> &#8212; I like your speculation re CapDoc and River.  One of those examples of less is more -&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82788"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-72434" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">389c7f916f83d6af400c8ec53abbe9c0</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor (2) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-72410</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Nov 2021 01:49:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having a tough time with this Flux story, I have to admit (so I&#8217;ve been quiet here about the show for a while).  In fact, I couldn&#8217;t stick with Chibnul&#8217;s most recent episodes, partly because the sound balance is (at least on my TV) awful and I can hardly hear what people are saying (or shouting) over the damned loud, lurchy music.  Either I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82760"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor-2/#post-72410" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30ff325416198705a32a31049abcf4a0</guid>
				<title>ichabod commented on the post, Fish fingers, custard &#038; kindness — Looking back at the Steven Moffat era</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/sidrat/fish-fingers-custard-kindness-looking-back-at-the-steven-moffat-era/#comment-4555</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Aug 2021 03:48:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a> &#8212; and here am I, even later at reading this essay &#8212; really enjoyed it, and the responses.</p>
<p>Missy,  yes; I too have reminded myself of what brilliance and daring Moffat and Capaldi brought to DW, and [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fdd3c85d5a3f0728d201fc7f450966c</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Revolution of the Daleks in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/revolution-of-the-daleks/#post-71309</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jan 2021 07:09:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@missrory: <em>I miss the snappier conversations and quiet moments of Twelve’s episodes; a lot of the equivalents here are more like characters lecturing each other, and more telling than showing.</em></p>
<p>Yes, and yes.  I just don&#8217;t like the way Chibnal is writing this.  Everybody keeps explaining stuff to each other, and if there&#8217;s a rhythm to the scen&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81391"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/revolution-of-the-daleks/#post-71309" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7588d6a017aaea6d7a26a076ee73bfff</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Doctor Who memories in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/doctor-who-memories/page/9/#post-68126</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2019 07:42:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pedant/' rel="nofollow">@pedant</a> &#8212; Ha!  Wonderful!  There&#8217;s jargon, and then there&#8217;s self-satirical jargon, but such nuances do tend to get lost outside the fold.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ab020b17155d71ef6760c4a66b3b010</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/11/#post-68123</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:12:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a> &#8212; So sorry to hear about your OH.  I wish you both the best in dealing with it.  The last &#8220;good&#8221; news I had about cancer was that my opposite number, my daughter-in-law&#8217;s mother (who started her own life-long war with this disease when her son went through a bout of it in his teens), died of a recurrence of her own cancer &#8212; aged 92.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">383f325a328eba1162803ed8561413e9</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Doctor Who memories in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/doctor-who-memories/page/9/#post-68122</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Sep 2019 22:52:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em>Winston: Maybe a female Doctor will get a whole new bunch of people watching and loving the show so it keeps going.  . . .  I always understood that to be politically correct just meant being polite and kind and being considerate of everyone no matter who they are.</em></p>
<p>Thank you, Winston; nicely put.  The &#8220;origin story&#8221; that I&#8217;ve read about the ter&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-77711"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/doctor-who-memories/page/9/#post-68122" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b743ef5482cf30b0d259a8df3b312c6</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic General Music thread 3 in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-music-thread-3/page/20/#post-67276</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Jan 2019 10:02:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  Yup, just can&#8217;t stay away &#8212; civilized and intelligent conversation is much to be prized these days, and youse guys <em>have</em> it.</p>
<p>Yeah, &#8220;Innocence&#8221; wasn&#8217;t wonderful, just pleasant, and that mostly because Nighy is such a pleasure to watch at work.  Speaking for myself, I can&#8217;t stand reading Christie &#8212; it&#8217;s all timetables, &#8220;fixed&#8221; clocks, a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76685"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-music-thread-3/page/20/#post-67276" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b790dedb2b08e46ba78becd92035d813</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic General Music thread 3 in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/general-music-thread-3/page/20/#post-67272</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Jan 2019 08:51:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  S<em>peaking of Nighy….there’s a strange series -an Agatha Christie – starring the venerable Nighy  that looks  horrorific. Has it been well received in the UK?</em></p>
<p>Hi, Puro &#8212; if you mean, &#8220;Ordeal by Innocence&#8221;, I saw that on Netflix, I think, and enjoyed it, but I haven&#8217;t seen anything by way of reaction to it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a05df46be3c4b276bff272202e83aaa4</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Forest of the Dead – S30 (4) 9 in the forum The Tenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/forest-of-the-dead-s30-4-9/page/2/#post-66900</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Dec 2018 21:34:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missy/' rel="nofollow">@missy</a>  Me, too.  Me, too.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">838bd3253f158e8d68a53d92163880ad</guid>
				<title>ichabod commented on the post, On joy.</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/sidrat/on-joy/#comment-4454</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Dec 2018 04:27:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just read this for the first time &#8212; I&#8217;d missed it, somehow.  That&#8217;s a nice clear summary of what we&#8217;ve seen happen, here and elsewhere.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f48fca355800f092aae7c12fd65178f3</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/3/#post-66676</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Dec 2018 05:52:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, you&#8217;re right!  I remember that one &#8212; I saw both versions, and frankly I can&#8217;t remember what, if any, differences the differences made.  But of course that says more about me than about the movie . . ,</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7272ca9bc4fc22e3080e91ec1385e3b</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/3/#post-66663</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Dec 2018 19:28:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, I&#8217;d love that &#8212; maybe some day, but I doubt it &#8212; unless BBC thought they could make Big Bucks from selling that on DVD.  There may be contractual problems with coming around later to do that, too?  At any rate, I doubt they&#8217;ll bother . . . maybe some day after the whole program ends.  But I rather have the program keep going, and just im&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75975"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/3/#post-66663" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4973d93dcbd6ed73d93d8f58bc93543b</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/3/#post-66649</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Dec 2018 09:10:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/kevinwho/' rel="nofollow">@kevinwho</a>  <em>My thought was maybe Graham could have articulated it. I know when I used to watch TV dramas, they’d almost always let the hero express moral superiority over the villain during the climax. So maybe some of us were wishing we’d get something like what I made up over on the fan creativity thre&hellip;</em><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75959"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/3/#post-66649" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54db9a30eac564bb9ac3d9b73b887a9a</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/2/#post-66642</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:34:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/bluesqueakpip/' rel="nofollow">@bluesqueakpip</a>  . . . <em>series 12 is on its way and will be returning to BBC One in early 2020</em></p>
<p>Good!  Thanks.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da389e9f7cbf20c8f89d4139ea164c6a</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/2/#post-66628</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2018 06:33:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/bluesqueakpip/' rel="nofollow">@bluesqueakpip</a> <em> . . . the BBC has said ‘early 2020,’ so it’s not two years at all.</em></p>
<p>Are you sure?  I&#8217;ve only seen &#8220;2020&#8221;.  If it ends up as September 2020, that <em>will</em> be a pretty long wait.  I hope you&#8217;re right, and I hope BBC is being realistic, not just optimistic.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f31e8b9c22956639618b7dda34536bd</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/2/#post-66627</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2018 06:22:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@magickinn  <em>The Doctor has companions who have killed before and that has not been a problem for earlier one.  I can see  several of the incarnations having no problem if Graham did it.</em></p>
<p>I thought that, too, and it&#8217;s bugging me.  I&#8217;d accept &#8220;no killing the bad guys&#8221; as a <em>new</em> rule, a result of what the AG Doctors have learned in their more let&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75937"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/2/#post-66627" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aee9dbeb858b4d30137102ba361186a9</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-66612</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2018 20:10:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/kevinwho/' rel="nofollow">@kevinwho</a>  <em> . . . in this last season I’ve sometimes felt that whole episodes aren’t showing me a life lesson, they’re telling me what to think.</em></p>
<p>Yes, sometimes &#8212; because she&#8217;s telling her <em>companions, </em>our stand-ins<em>, </em>what to think, but with no detectable (to me) emotion and personally-felt experience behind it.  Good grief, maybe my feeling a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75922"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-66612" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">672a7a38d1751e62338e252b6c3fa0d8</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Faces of the Doctor in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-66584</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2018 07:25:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  Puro  . . . <em>a few people thought “the Doc, on a TANK wearing sunglasses and playing an electric guitar?” That’s not gravitas! That’s baloney!” Except we describe him like this: proud and noble, dignified, dutiful, lofty enough to shit marble when I don’t think 12 was like that much of the time. <a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/" rel="nofollow"></a><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/' rel="nofollow">@ichabod</a> -would you agree?</em></p>
<p>G&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75892"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-faces-of-the-doctor/#post-66584" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a74933026bfadf2637292bd2cb13f5ac</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66549</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:30:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pedant/' rel="nofollow">@pedant</a>  <em>Talking animals crop up a lot in Studio Ghibli animations, and this story had a bit of a Ghibli feel to it, with an ending that was honest, rather than shoe-horned in sentimental. Spirited Away? Princess Mononoke?</em></p>
<p>Gad, yes!  &#8220;Spirited Away&#8221; sticks with me as the best animated fantasy film I&#8217;ve seen &#8212; I rarely miss a chance to see it a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75860"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66549" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceeae7d01a5edb83e1132261e68bb0f4</guid>
				<title>ichabod commented on the post, Faces of the Doctor: Peter Capaldi - the quixotic, unknowable anti-authority figure?</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/the-doctors/faces-of-the-doctor-peter-capaldi-the-quixotic-unknowable-anti-authority-figure/comment-page-2/#comment-4450</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:25:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Same!  Been busy &#8212; I flew to Portland OR to see a local production of my one and only stage play, in a converted chapel seating maybe 50, and had a good time &#8212; apart from nearly being blown off Vista Point and [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a687d04e9f5a57ac44fb6529164290a</guid>
				<title>ichabod commented on the post, Faces of the Doctor: Peter Capaldi - the quixotic, unknowable anti-authority figure?</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/the-doctors/faces-of-the-doctor-peter-capaldi-the-quixotic-unknowable-anti-authority-figure/comment-page-2/#comment-4448</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2018 07:14:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  Puro &#8212; still here, still watching, but not much to comment on here these days, with Capaldi gone and the new order done with its first whole season (barring one special to go, In January).</p>
<p>(waving)</p>
<p>Ichi</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2ff5ad52faa6b0c09fcab1b0102da0f</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/2/#post-66506</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 19:39:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/kevinwho/' rel="nofollow">@kevinwho</a>  . . . <em>too much standing around and talking</em></p>
<p>Well, likely true for some people, and that&#8217;s part of the supposed SJW &#8220;issue&#8221;.  Grounding your action, when it&#8217;s imminent, in establishing clarity re why we&#8217;re going to <em>not</em>-kill the creature trying to kill us &#8212; that&#8217;s got to slow things down a bit (another reason that the &#8220;Bad guy!  Q&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75815"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/2/#post-66506" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d85ee6fe8066dcf554cea9a0c01db6dc</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic On The Sofa (9) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-9/page/13/#post-66501</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:41:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/craig/' rel="nofollow">@craig</a> &#8212; JEEZ!  One look at your Xmas card, and I almost called the bomb squad!  At least now I&#8217;m awake, though, so thank you, and merry thingamabobs to you and all right back!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e4ad7bea798a032be619a134ca1c7ad</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/2/#post-66479</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:44:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/rob/' rel="nofollow">@rob</a>  <em>This is one of the good things that has come out of the regeneration it makes you think about equality,  hopefully it will make me a better person just by making me think about it.</em></p>
<p>I&#8217;d say so &#8212; one of the clear signs of a knee-jerk reactionary is automatic outrage at the fact that The Contentious Issue *has been raised* &#8212; &#8220;SJW!  &hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75788"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-battle-of-ranskoor-av-kolos/page/2/#post-66479" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0531faf4f0bfbadc8bc4cdfbe39601d1</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic On The Sofa (9) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-9/page/13/#post-66478</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:00:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/blenkinsopthebrave/' rel="nofollow">@blenkinsopthebrave</a>  <em>Mrs Blenkinsop and I just watched the last episode of series 10 . . . Looking back on that episode, I feel that Moffat could not simply do grand emotion, but grand emotion that was almost operatic.</em></p>
<p>Nothing &#8220;almost&#8221; about it &#8212; I think it&#8217;s the operatic intensity that really caught me up in the Moffat era, because I am a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75787"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-9/page/13/#post-66478" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">627e8061f5e6203df042f6c58b9bc541</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic Spoilers (4) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/spoilers-4/page/4/#post-66477</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 06:55:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  <em>Those who hated Moffat are actually (according to a mate who scours youtube when he’s feeling twitchy) wanting him “back.”</em></p>
<p>Holy crapolli, didn&#8217;t I say so?!  I did.  But you don&#8217;t need a crystal ball to see it coming &#8212; isn&#8217;t it <em>always</em> like that after a hand-off?  Speaking for myself, I don&#8217;t actually long for Moffat to come back &#8212; I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75786"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/spoilers-4/page/4/#post-66477" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2965e83489745e380258d5d7400c2d4</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66436</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:46:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/miapatrick/' rel="nofollow">@miapatrick</a> <em>To me the high concept of this series is that the monsters are not just monsters.</em></p>
<p>Yes, that seems to be a theme here &#8212; consistent with a Doctor who&#8217;s &#8220;heroic&#8221; on a deliberately smaller scale, so her companions can share in the heroics on a human scale, instead of having to stretch hard to help rescue a  planet, a species, a u&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75746"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66436" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27cc8d65413976e19e81d541366b0876</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66213</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Dec 2018 17:39:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/kevinwho/' rel="nofollow">@kevinwho</a>  Yes, I think that&#8217;s part of it.  I&#8217;m not picking up cues of reflection; thinking (except about how to solve the immediate problem); or really remembering rather than just ticking off a box from the past.  So maybe it&#8217;s more a matter of the <em>pacing</em> of the episodes (for those who share this reaction).  They&#8217;ve set it for youth, new&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75551"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66213" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">570ca96bf5f1ab489574ef11dad579fe</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66196</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Dec 2018 05:30:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  You make a good case; and I&#8217;m not really looking for an extension of the Moffat/Capaldi tone.  I agree that that was taken as far as it could go within the parameters of the show, and wrapped up pretty well in Season 10.  I don&#8217;t <em>miss</em> it, certainly not pining for a repeat; I&#8217;m just missing a sense of emotional continuity between that an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75531"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66196" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">006cf5fef93bda92db0301be73200a64</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66193</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Dec 2018 03:51:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/" rel="nofollow"></a><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/arbutus/' rel="nofollow">@arbutus</a>  <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  <em>But to me, the baddie was the solitract: luring people with promises of “forever.”</em>  Or not even the solitract, but the refusal to accept reality, let go of the past, and let the dead rest.</p>
<p>Oh, yes; it is our clinging to the past that can never be authentically re-created again for us in the present, that is what&#8217;s being declin&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75528"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66193" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64837b96a6fca9f71dc25bbe4a990ea2</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Ghost Monument in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-ghost-monument/page/4/#post-66192</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Dec 2018 03:41:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mirime/' rel="nofollow">@mirime</a>  <em>‘Timeless Child’ is interesting. I’m torn between wanting to know more and thinking it should just be left as a mystery. There’s such a risk of disappointment and I’m not confident in Chibnall’s abilities yet.</em></p>
<p>Me too; I&#8217;d love to see that bloom into something gripping, something to help anchor this Doctor to her own deep past maybe,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75527"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-ghost-monument/page/4/#post-66192" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bc0c5c12003a309b994991ca0c6d72e</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66190</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Dec 2018 03:23:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  <em>She’s completely a new person but she still has, deep inside, those memories, that sadness and that loss. It isn’t front and centre. This world is not just about the Doctor anymore. It’s like she steps back to serve. Or, almost, like she’s an idiot in a box, stepping in and out to help when she can.</em></p>
<p>Agreed &#8212; that&#8217;s clearly the intentio&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75525"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66190" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">baeeaceedcc72ba410356f47bd109909</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66175</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Dec 2018 20:17:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/arbutus/' rel="nofollow">@arbutus</a>    <em>I’d like to think that the Doctor’s offer was more of a “take me instead”, spur of the moment attempt to save Erik, and that she only realized afterward that she wouldn’t be able to stay.</em></p>
<p>I like that better, too.  What I missed, though, was some &#8212; sense of connection between Doctor and the Solitract &#8212; it&#8217;s a being from an old Gallif&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75510"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/page/2/#post-66175" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b5fbcf44786467d0316dba6f4fa798f</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/#post-66146</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Dec 2018 06:37:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/notime/' rel="nofollow">@notime</a>  <em> It didnt even try to trick the Doctor or Jaz with memories</em></p>
<p>Wonder why it didn&#8217;t try to draw Ryan in, maybe with a double of his father . . . ?  Or does it have to be a siren &#8212; female, singing to men of assured and deathless love?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ac75b059d76828325d94aa3305bd172</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic It Takes You Away in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/#post-66145</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Dec 2018 06:33:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  <a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/" rel="nofollow"></a><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ichabod/' rel="nofollow">@ichabod</a> <em>I think you might like this one?</em></p>
<p>You&#8217;re right; for me, this story had a pleasingly disconnected feeling that I think came with the &#8220;through the looking glass&#8221; echo &#8212; first time I felt that they dared to take off without a clear flight path to an expected landing place (except that a sort of resolution between Ryan and Graham&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75474"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/it-takes-you-away/#post-66145" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3350b00a200fa3ad6cdef38b347305ad</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/5/#post-66026</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Nov 2018 06:27:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a>  Happy birthday!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8395110610b94d62420315b45ad776f</guid>
				<title>ichabod commented on the post, Out of the comfort zone</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/sidrat/out-of-the-comfort-zone/comment-page-2/#comment-4439</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:28:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/miapatrick/' rel="nofollow">@miapatrick</a>  the actors did seem to be working to that reading,</p>
<p>They certainly didn&#8217;t shy away from it.  Now I think I see something to watch for here: the emergence of this disparity as an ongoing but not &#8221; [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">060d8ff92c0483b6d909e35314c41bb1</guid>
				<title>ichabod commented on the post, Out of the comfort zone</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/sidrat/out-of-the-comfort-zone/comment-page-2/#comment-4437</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Nov 2018 20:07:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/miapatrick/' rel="nofollow">@miapatrick</a>  I always liked Danny for pointing that out, it seemed to slightly deflate Twelves self image as a wayward rebel. He was a wayward rebel who reeked of privilege.</p>
<p>Yep, neatly put.  I liked that in D [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c15fb4564fd731dcce8f3cc5d7605a97</guid>
				<title>ichabod replied to the topic The Witchfinders in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-witchfinders/#post-65950</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Nov 2018 04:16:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Enjoyed it, might watch again because the ending was so rushed that I can&#8217;t sort it out clearly in my head.</p>
<p>I did wonder, though, if the Morax thing would say &#8220;imprisoned in the hill or war crimes&#8221;.  What, no denial, no self-justification?  Odd.  And I wondered why the Doctor didn&#8217;t have some reaction to the high-handedness some deep space Nu&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75276"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-witchfinders/#post-65950" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>