<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Doctor Who Forum | MissRori | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/missrori/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for MissRori.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:48:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3dd96618238d95f8e94e29337f49a5ce</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/page/2/#post-77725</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 May 2025 16:44:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I gotta say that while I like the chemistry they have together, the Doctor-Belinda pairing&#8230;never really went anywhere, did it? We barely learned anything about her actual life, she rarely had a big impact on any given adventure. And now the season finale has her trying to save &#8220;my daughter&#8221;&#8230;whom we already know isn&#8217;t actually hers. Either&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88777"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/page/2/#post-77725" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d41de6a77a98ce795c1b9da9d49727a1</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/page/2/#post-77697</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 May 2025 16:12:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I get the idea that the whole previous episode, if not season, was taking place in a giant VR simulation &#8211; maybe the reason the TARDIS isn&#8217;t around is because it&#8217;s all inside the TARDIS?  Or is it all real but the Ranis simply <em>materialized the Doctor&#8217;s TARDIS around Earth</em>? But either theory would just leave more exposition for the next episode to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88748"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/page/2/#post-77697" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df39da2e881b9d316500914638bec9f4</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77657</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 May 2025 00:51:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/mudlark/' rel="nofollow">@mudlark</a>:</p>
<blockquote><p>Maybe this is a how the fate of the earth will be determined and the Rani and Omega foiled; by the persistence of an underlying reality, reinforced by Poppy and the army of the disabled and homeless who had no part in Conrad’s feeble Utopia and could therefore see through the illusion.</p></blockquote>
<p>Except<em> </em>Poppy and the army can&#8217;t do anything if th&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88708"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77657" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">574958c1be72100b32fe7c24816cdfbc</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Wish World in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77630</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2025 18:47:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/pufferfish/' rel="nofollow">@pufferfish</a>: The problem with getting rid of the Pantheon of Discord on the way to setting the universe to rights is that the Doctor is probably going to have to use Desiderium&#8217;s powers to save Earth, as there isn&#8217;t any obvious solution to the problem otherwise (and telling him the right story fits into the themes of storytelling and control this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88676"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/wish-world/#post-77630" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a75c6c811b6d75a86f0b373971c0c3e9</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Legend of Ruby Sunday in the forum The Fifteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-legend-of-ruby-sunday/#post-76294</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jun 2024 22:39:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think the butterfly/chrysalis comments are more foreshadowing for Ruby&#8217;s true identity. After all, there&#8217;s a pun everybody&#8217;s missed so far: <em>Ruby Sun Dei.</em></p>
<p>(For those who aren&#8217;t brushed up on Latin, &#8220;Ruby Sun God&#8221;) 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33be9db6654cc0e7c70ccb6e841589fe</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Star Beast in the forum The Fourteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-star-beast/page/2/#post-74717</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Nov 2023 22:16:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I liked this episode a lot if only for being a very well-handled adaptation of the comic storyline, but I didn&#8217;t love it the way the crowd around me at the Chicago TARDIS screening seemed to (same day). I agree <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/miapatrick/' rel="nofollow">@miapatrick</a> that the streets just mending up was contrived! Also, a little of the increasingly slapstick comedy involving Donna and her&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85484"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-star-beast/page/2/#post-74717" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">222503ad67f3aeca65565e70d906d316</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Dr Who News (5) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/dr-who-news-5/#post-73479</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Oct 2022 23:57:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do feel at this point that there was something that increasingly slipped off the brainpan for me with Thirteen&#8217;s stories.  I didn&#8217;t feel as compelled to pay close attention or not do other stuff while they were on like I did with Twelve&#8217;s.  In particular, Chibnall and co. never seemed to find a defining personality or throughline for Thirteen a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84017"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/dr-who-news-5/#post-73479" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1113fb79bdf53a9676fad960b06ac41</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/18/#post-72907</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:54:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/catymcinulty/' rel="nofollow">@catymcinulty</a> !  I&#8217;m sorry I didn&#8217;t catch this sooner &#8212; DW news has been slow lately &#8212; but welcome to the group.  I am on the autism spectrum myself and I think you will be very comfortable here.   🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ad484478f8af0481b7b6dc5e9bf7aed</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/18/#post-72883</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Feb 2022 16:07:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Regarding the Doctor&#8217;s memories of Clara, an interesting detail in the Twice Upon a Time novelization is that regarding the Doctor flashing to his various companions at the end of The Doctor Falls during his near regeneration, he briefly recognized Clara (i.e. the process temporarily bypassed the block) but intentionally put that out of his mind,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83295"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/18/#post-72883" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6694f47cefb6b4d29953d1dacc388a5b</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Part 6 - The Vanquishers in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72645</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Dec 2021 07:53:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/spacely/' rel="nofollow">@spacely</a> Well all that still could happen in next year&#8217;s specials.  😉</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/blenkinsopthebrave/' rel="nofollow">@blenkinsopthebrave</a> Maybe the Flux got them too?  😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e83f28c0c58ea18deceda467a87cd11e</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Part 6 - The Vanquishers in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72642</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Dec 2021 21:20:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/spacely/' rel="nofollow">@spacely</a>, Yes, most of the universe is gone and not restored &#8212; as far as can be told from the text.  Many pro reviewers and plenty of folks on the Tweetosphere are pretty shocked and dismayed that the Doctor and her friends apparently don&#8217;t care about this (or all the species she killed on the way!)</p>
<p>A theory going round is that Swarm and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83006"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-6-the-vanquishers/#post-72642" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f769fa6e17d23fe1c586b400faad600</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Part 5 - Survivors of the Flux in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-5-survivors-of-the-flux/#post-72584</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:40:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Specifically, perhaps the watch can be used to restore the universe from the Flux&#8217;s damage, rather than restore the Doctor&#8217;s memories (which don&#8217;t have much meaning, or positive meaning, for her anyway).  And that could take care of Gallifrey and the Time Lords!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fc761bc12ede26ddb37111e309bec41</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Part 5 - Survivors of the Flux in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-5-survivors-of-the-flux/#post-72583</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:38:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I dunno.  I keep having the sense that most of what has happened in this miniseries isn&#8217;t going to matter after next week&#8217;s finale, given how increasingly messy it&#8217;s become and how thin the new characters are.  I&#8217;ve had a hard time caring about what&#8217;s going on with that in mind. I <em>am</em> surprised nobody&#8217;s theorizing that the ending will involve the r&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82942"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-5-survivors-of-the-flux/#post-72583" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97c9c5833f3be1c1348ad498920b4127</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Part 4 - Village of the Angels in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-4-village-of-the-angels/#post-72489</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Nov 2021 09:52:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Personally, for all the chatter about the cliffhanger, I think the Doctor&#8217;s in a pretty good place at this point.</p>
<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/blenkinsopthebrave/' rel="nofollow">@blenkinsopthebrave</a>, I don&#8217;t know about Bel and Vinder saving <em>everything</em>.  Hasn&#8217;t a major complaint about this era been that Thirteen&#8217;s been a bit on the ineffectual side?  She has to prove herself as A Hero at some point, and the s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82841"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-4-village-of-the-angels/#post-72489" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b105b563dc63045e414f1d9944346d37</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Part 3 - Once, Upon Time in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-3-once-upon-time/#post-72405</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:10:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m getting increasingly frustrated by all the Stuff being tossed about in this story arc.  While I didn&#8217;t find this episode  especially confusing, I am having a hard time working up the energy to care about anything since we&#8217;re not really getting to <em>know</em> any of these new characters (except maybe Vinder) and their relationships beyond ba&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82754"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/part-3-once-upon-time/#post-72405" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f44f7cd784a14e048c8ca1be3972a249</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/14/#post-72178</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:34:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think it&#8217;s nice that they finally confirmed an airdate, but at the same time it&#8217;s sad to see how the nerdy entertainment crowd out there has hardly reacted to the news (and most of the reaction has been dismissive).  DW just doesn&#8217;t seem to mean that much anymore in a world of Mandalorians and Stranger Things.  And about halfway through this ru&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82515"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/14/#post-72178" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cc90e7f08a78179758188fcc47fa8da</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72032</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 10:53:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ugh, I hate not being able to get to sleep but I&#8217;ll keep that advice in mind.  🙂  I&#8217;m in my early 40s now but still live with my parents.  (I pay rent!)  They&#8217;ve never had a problem getting me around; the anxiety issues I had behind the wheel as a teen led us to mutually decide that maybe driving wasn&#8217;t for me.  (I am on the autism spectrum &#8211; di&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82334"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72032" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c5d34170b2d6b4616bed1f301bae90b</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72030</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 07:44:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think the most depressing thing about the pandemic is that &#8220;Groundhog Day&#8221; feeling of the light at the end of the tunnel never arriving &#8212; that we <em>were</em> looking to move past Covid into a bearable, &#8220;background&#8221; situation like other illnesses we have vaccines and treatments for, but thanks largely to vaccine hesitancy that&#8217;s not happening.  Saying&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82332"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72030" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd4a3f741b7577d9c4b7c3c82ce28613</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72029</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 07:23:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a> No, your suggestions aren&#8217;t irrelevant.  I know I have a lot to be grateful for, and that I can keep my head above water with my job isn&#8217;t nothing.  The last few years have felt unusually rough, though, partially because most of my interactions with the outside world <em>are</em> via the Internet and it&#8217;s clear how much rougher a lot of o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82331"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72029" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">958137807af5dfb725459f60c3072ceb</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72024</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Sep 2021 21:50:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey you guys!</p>
<p>I have the misfortune of living in the U.S. and working an &#8220;essential&#8221; job, so the past month has been pretty demoralizing for me.  After all me and my family have been through &#8212; going through the illness, then my taking personal leave to better recover (which, at least I had that), getting our jabs as soon as we could, still&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82323"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/#post-72024" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b686ea86feea9ac05575134192edc41</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/10/#post-71687</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 May 2021 09:51:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a> Cornell doesn&#8217;t mention anything about Clara&#8217;s further exploits; the appearance of her avatar is regarded from Twelve&#8217;s perspective, but IIRC he&#8217;s pretty sure she had her fair share of adventures before she died (if she didn&#8217;t figure out a way to outsmart the Raven altogether!).   The TUAT novelization has a lot of extra p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81910"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/10/#post-71687" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">404668bfdc25e614f5273c6c6160906a</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic On The Sofa (10) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/9/#post-71676</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 May 2021 20:14:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dentarthurdent/' rel="nofollow">@dentarthurdent</a> wrote:</p>
<p>By the way, I don’t see Testimony (in Twice Upon a Time, having acquired all Bill’s memories) as invalidating this. Any more than their possession of Clara’s memories – which they restored to the Doctor – invalidates Clara’s saga with Me in their Tardis, heading back to Gallifrey by the scenic route. In either case, Testi&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81897"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/on-the-sofa-10/page/9/#post-71676" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c62874c0b08daaaf8f9bb5cd862458c</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71289</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jan 2021 03:46:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/nerys/' rel="nofollow">@nerys</a> It could have been much worse for us.  I&#8217;m still struggling with a cough, and it will probably be a long time before I go on vacation or see my boyfriend again the way things are going, but at least I can afford to take personal time off work.  Things can change so quickly these days, but for now I have a comfortable home to live in, food a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81368"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71289" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ebac9f6e1c844262bd04ffbe8168c58</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Revolution of the Daleks in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/revolution-of-the-daleks/#post-71288</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jan 2021 03:39:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It didn&#8217;t need to be so long.  Given how chunks of it recycled material from &#8220;Resolution of&#8230;&#8221; (as well as, as pointed out elsewhere, other &#8220;Humans can make this Dalek thing work!&#8221; stories), I wonder if the endless plot complications were an attempt to disguise a lack of new ideas for a Dalek story.  I miss the snappier conversations and quiet m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81367"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/revolution-of-the-daleks/#post-71288" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13d1523449b06a1fc4af33fefe30e6de</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71263</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Dec 2020 17:42:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey you guys! 🙂</p>
<p>It&#8217;s been a long month-and-a-half in some ways.  For those who don&#8217;t know, I&#8217;m an essential worker.  Mid-November I slowly came down with what my family and I initially thought/hoped was a common cold or winter dryness allergies, which I&#8217;ve worked through before, but after 2 days off from work saw the symptoms get much worse i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81344"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/20/#post-71263" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0afe5851ca42c8f57ffb2897f141bc55</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70933</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:13:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/winston/' rel="nofollow">@winston</a> We recently moved into a new house and between that and my weird working hours (I work a night shift and sleep in the afternoons) there aren&#8217;t a lot of opportunities to try baking and stuff as yet.  I only go shopping about every other week now, the public library won&#8217;t open for no good reason, there&#8217;s no garden to work with, and I can&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80880"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70933" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54071ae801c1a278281f899af4393da0</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70908</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:36:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello out there.  <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/janetteb/' rel="nofollow">@janetteb</a> I hope you&#8217;re doing well down in Oz, or at least better than things are up here in the United States.  Not that that would be hard to do!  It&#8217;s been a lot to stand up here of late, I&#8217;m pretty sure don&#8217;t need to tell you all why.  On a personal level I&#8217;m okay, but sometimes life just seems like a circle of go to work (I&#8217;&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80851"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/18/#post-70908" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1b935572495781d1c35ee809d8a3e33</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/4/#post-70785</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2020 07:41:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/dalekbuster523/' rel="nofollow">@dalekbuster523</a> Well, it&#8217;s possible &#8220;Revolution of the Daleks&#8221; won&#8217;t be an Earth-set episode in the first place, or at least not set on present-day Earth, so the pandemic would be a moot point and no alterations will be needed.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0433d5525d35f58acaaf67ab125d4e6d</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/3/#post-70773</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jun 2020 12:25:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also, the Doctor could explain that since COVID-19, etc. were humanity&#8217;s problems alone, they cannot take charge of the situation without being a sort of imperialist imposing their own morality on it.  Kind of like Twelve deciding not to use a Cyber-army to save the universe, and also an explanation for why they didn&#8217;t do anything about slavery,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80649"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/3/#post-70773" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b9a88ec6e8ad15a0add0e76effbea1d</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/3/#post-70772</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jun 2020 12:18:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/janetteb/' rel="nofollow">@janetteb</a>  I have been thinking of &#8220;Turn Left&#8221; too&#8230; 🙁  And of course, in the week since you wrote that post things have only been getting <strong>worse</strong> with the pandemic in the U.S. and to a lesser extent the U.K. as lockdown measures are being eased &#8212; to say nothing of the anti-police brutality movements in the U.S. and solidarity protests e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80648"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/3/#post-70772" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e437e512241cd822ace36f501176940b</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70591</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 May 2020 16:01:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/thane16/' rel="nofollow">@thane16</a> If you want a bright yellow door I say go for it!  🙂</p>
<p>Actually I will be moving (with my parents) into a newer house across town this summer, if all goes as planned in that regard.  I suppose that&#8217;s something to look ahead to.  Since I am generally a homebody anyway it&#8217;s hard to find a break from the new normal when I&#8217;m not at work.  It&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80424"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70591" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3df6883bd632b8c3ab8a1a492e047cdb</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Kebab &#38; Calculator in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70582</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2020 12:00:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello.  Been a while&#8230;</p>
<p>I live in the U.S. as you might already know from previous posts.  I&#8217;m an essential worker too, so at least I get out of the house often.  But these have been frustrating times for me, and I don&#8217;t have many people to talk with them about.  I live with my parents, but they&#8217;re Trump supporters, so trying to get out my fru&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80415"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-kebab-and-calculator/page/17/#post-70582" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68161f98d276ee323c0611535202bc21</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Dr Who News (4) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/dr-who-news-4/page/18/#post-70581</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2020 11:53:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m wondering if there&#8217;s any news on the status of Series 13 at this point.  Series 12 had such a bummer ending and left the Doctor in a sad place for her character arc, and I doubt that &#8220;Revolution of the Daleks&#8221; is going to do all the heavy lifting needed to undo it (i.e., restore Gallifrey, etc.).  And I&#8217;m also seriously wondering if Chibnall a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80414"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/dr-who-news-4/page/18/#post-70581" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fae309058a8727dea2a829769febd73</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/3/#post-70580</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2020 11:46:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello again.  I&#8217;ve been thinking, and I know this is a dangerous thing&#8230;. 😉</p>
<p>When we last convened to discuss this episode, and what it might mean for the next season&#8217;s arcs, the real world was&#8230;a different place.  And I&#8217;m thinking that Series 13, whenever it arrives, is going to have a bigger challenge than we previously thought in making t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80413"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/3/#post-70580" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7338629cc23868d8b2e25b38f0eb821c</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-70012</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2020 16:39:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jimthefish/' rel="nofollow">@jimthefish</a> wrote</p>
<blockquote><p>But something seems to be happening to fandom. At one end, you have the repellent bigotry of the NMDs but at the other the fans of 13 and Chibs have become somewhat fundamentalist, perhaps understandably fearing that acknowledging any issues will be giving ammunition to the NMDs. The loser seems to be anyone who wants to engage&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79801"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-70012" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c25dcd7a5a03be7df55e95d67da72e4</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-69971</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2020 20:02:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/badwolfalice/' rel="nofollow">@badwolfalice</a> I&#8217;m with you in that I&#8217;m less concerned with the canon being changed and more concerned with <em>why</em> it&#8217;s been changed, especially so drastically.  The Doctor seems to accept all these revelations quickly enough and good for her for seeing it as a glass-half-full situation.  But especially with the ending plunging her in what may or may&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79761"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-69971" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">493a2f929fd89309c313b9824f26d249</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-69966</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2020 17:49:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/jimthefish/' rel="nofollow">@jimthefish</a> Can you, I, or anybody really say that <strong>anything</strong> the Doctor does is un-Doctorly anymore?  We have no idea what all those <em>other</em> Doctors have been up to all those years, working above the Time Lord law to boot!  For all we know some of them really did eat babies, and not the jelly kind!</p>
<p>A common theory for the prison the Doc is trapped&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79754"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/page/2/#post-69966" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b63003710344a32f4bab12b9dea1090</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Timeless Children in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/#post-69927</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Mar 2020 11:14:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ha!  Everybody said the Doctor <em>didn&#8217;t</em> deserve to have Clara brought back from the dead in &#8220;Hell Bent&#8221; and now it turns out they&#8217;re the most important person who ever existed!  <strong>Justice for Twelve!</strong></p>
<p>I think will be interesting to see where &#8220;Revolution of the Daleks&#8221; goes from here.  We need a light comedy episode for a breather after all this,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79709"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-timeless-children/#post-69927" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c9617e4195cf8ae64912d266a679777</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Ascension Of The Cybermen in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69819</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 18:46:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also &#8212; who wants to place bets that we get an &#8220;everybody lives&#8221; finale?  Think of it: The Cybermen become good as part of their <em>ascension</em>, while humanity gets a fresh start somewhere else.  Gallifrey and its people gets restored, while the Master gets away as per usual.  The Doctor and the fam can keep travelling hopefully on their own terms no&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79590"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69819" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73934b4e61ea06bebf20410c2a1986cc</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Ascension Of The Cybermen in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69818</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 18:34:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s been pointed out elsewhere that Ko Sharmus and old Brendan are played by the same actor, which means Brendan <em>probably </em>cannot be Ashad, the Doctor, or the Master.  But they still could be the Timeless Child, and will thus help the Doctor in the next episode.  They seem nice enough.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a75a0fe396d568495e68a97813212cf5</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Spoilers (4) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/spoilers-4/page/5/#post-69814</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:23:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Given that next week&#8217;s episode is called &#8220;The Timeless Children&#8221; and there was all that fluff with Brendan in last night&#8217;s episode, plus Gallifrey and the Master, I&#8217;m thinking that arc&#8217;s going to be resolved next week.  If anything&#8217;s going to be held over at this point, it will be the Fugitive Doctor, perhaps for Christmas/New Year&#8217;s.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87f17b7e85df43aa7380b0950e022583</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Ascension Of The Cybermen in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69813</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:06:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m surprised that more people aren&#8217;t going with the theory that Brendan is one of the Doctors rather than the Lone Cyberman.  Unless they and the Timeless Child are all one and the same?  That would certainly shake up the franchise.</p>
<p>Basically, Brendan is the first of many many Doctors (the name and box come later) and at this point the other T&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79581"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/ascension-of-the-cybermen/#post-69813" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60622ec4a3eb63b8100149bb50a497ab</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Haunting of Villa Diodati in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69795</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2020 19:59:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/lisa/' rel="nofollow">@lisa</a> I&#8217;m thinking that the Time Lords are the ones making time wacky, which is why we&#8217;re seeing the Cybermen first, and as you note, we saw the Master running around before any of them.  Or maybe this Timeless Child is the real culprit behind it all.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e567118c1cc56a157a76ca524d7737c</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Haunting of Villa Diodati in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69793</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2020 19:35:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/lisa/' rel="nofollow">@lisa</a> The problem with one or more of the companions being Cyber-converted is that we just had that with Bill Potts, and with two of the companions being minorities like she and Danny Pink were, there are some ugly optics by constantly turning those characters into Cybermen at this point.  (There are also &#8220;stuffed in the fridge&#8221; issues raised if&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79560"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69793" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cf87d7feb8da003357b7d2b4d14533f</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Spoilers (4) in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/spoilers-4/page/5/#post-69792</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2020 19:27:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think it&#8217;s important to remember here is that this season has had a bad case of the glums; aside from the Tesla episode, it&#8217;s been pretty downbeat.  So to keep people wanting to follow things into next year the season finale has to end on a hopeful note of some kind &#8212; the way all the Capaldi season finales did.  We get a rough episode t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79559"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/spoilers-4/page/5/#post-69792" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fe7d382077be1030808386cbebacfa1</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Haunting of Villa Diodati in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69791</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2020 19:03:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/ollie14/' rel="nofollow">@ollie14</a> (sorry for the late reply) The Cyberium is basically a record of the Cybermen&#8217;s history.  Apparently because the future Cyberman empire was close to the losing end of the war, it wanted to use the Cyberium to figure out a situation/place in the past to time travel to and change the outcome so that humanity would end up on the losing end&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79558"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69791" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">414300eef0ab6bf2e25606f69ce2240b</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic The Haunting of Villa Diodati in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69702</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Feb 2020 13:12:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/psymon/' rel="nofollow">@psymon</a> My theory &#8212; given what the titles of the next two episodes are, and especially with word getting out (i.e. filming dates) that we probably won&#8217;t see Series 13 until well over a year from now &#8212; has it that most of this season&#8217;s plot points will be wrapped up in the next two episodes, with anything left being held over for the holiday&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79452"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/the-haunting-of-villa-diodati/#post-69702" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a545d37d556c56b88ab7e10e47b46cda</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Can You Hear Me? in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/can-you-hear-me/#post-69662</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2020 16:26:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just saw this article &#8212; apparently, the Doctor&#8217;s behavior at the end of this episode got enough criticism that the Beeb had to put out a statement explaining it.  Twelve never had it this bad!</p>
<p><a href="https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-bbc-responds-to-backlash-over-doctor-whos-approach-1841634018" rel="nofollow">https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-bbc-responds-to-backlash-over-doctor-whos-approach-1841634018</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55bb78207683d5f4a59dbb33111e9103</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Can You Hear Me? in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/can-you-hear-me/#post-69630</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:36:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This one came off to me as half filler episode with regards to the Immortals&#8217; plot, half oh-no-we-forgot-the-companions-have-lives catching up episode (with, as <a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/members/davros/' rel="nofollow">@davros</a> notes, a bit of PSA thrown in).  The bit with the Timeless Child seemed thrown in as a bone for anybody actually concerned about this season&#8217;s story arc, given that the Doctor and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79361"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/can-you-hear-me/#post-69630" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bddbb211797ad34465716b9ac2deac97</guid>
				<title>MissRori replied to the topic Fugitive of the Judoon in the forum The Thirteenth Doctor</title>
				<link>https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/fugitive-of-the-judoon/#post-69407</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2020 14:24:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the meantime, with all the talk going on about how dark this season&#8217;s been going for Thirteen&#8230;Blogtor Who was commenting that perhaps whatever she learns in this year&#8217;s finale will &#8220;break her&#8221; and she&#8217;ll go all Time Lord Victorious and stuff.  Personally, I think it would be a lot more interesting to see her hold up and Be Kind whatever she&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-79126"><a href="https://www.thedoctorwhoforum.com/forums/topic/fugitive-of-the-judoon/#post-69407" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>