Dr Who News (4)

Home Forums General Dr Who News (4)

This topic contains 863 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Missy 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 851 through 864 (of 864 total)
  • Author

@missy

It’s bowel streak, a vile misogynistic little shitweasel and noted Angry Virgin. and we are more than familiar with his vile spewings – and you would be too if you ever paid any attention to what people actually said, rather than just getting stampy-footed when people pointed out how gratuitously offensive you are being.

Don’t post that shit here, especially behind a blind link.

Miapatrick @miapatrick

So, British residents on here – BritBox? Apparently every surviving episode of Old Who is going to be put on from Christmas. The one thing that makes yet another streaming service sound actually quite exciting. No contract either, I think.

(lots of complaints on the Guardian site, of course, about having to pay again for BBC licence fee funded programs, but to be fair we do that every time we buy a Who DVD.)

janetteB @janetteb

@miapatrick It sounds interesting and I hope it will be available internationally. I would be tempted as I love old British TV, though I do have a good collection already. I wish there was a similiar site for old ABC shows as well. I did see that at least one Australian series was going to be on Britbox, possibly because most of them had some degree of British funding.

cheers

Janette

toinfinityandbepond @toinfinityandbepond

What a vile, idotic rant. You’d almost think he doesn’t like Chibnall and Whittaker

@toinfinityandbepond

As I said almost exactly a year ago about the same twat.

There are legit questions about how the show is going, and the answers are far from simple. But none of those fuckers add anything but noise, so boot them hard and move on.

The Children In Need drop in – literally (side note: JW will be guesting on Graham Norton of 6 Dec)

winston @winston

@pedant  It is a cold,grey day here. There is lots of snow and the temp. is 0C and I am  stuck inside feeling a little blue and not just from the cold. Then from across the ocean you have posted something that has cheered me up and put a smile on my face. Thank you as always for the link.

@winston

Alas, in the clip they didn’t include the supercut that aired of every time she mentioned Doctor Who in her interview and how great she thinks Jodie Whittaker is. Which was a lot.

Representation matters. Who knew?

Aaaaand rest:

A tease….

winston @winston

@pedant  Is it pathetic to be so excited for a trailer?  Probably, but I still am!

Thanks and happy Doctor Who Day.

Devilishrobby @devilishrobby

Lol and hopefully they will give us the series start date too though given the BeeBs usual trailer policy  all it will say is coming soon

Missy @missy

@pedant

It’s bowel streak, a vile misogynistic little shitweasel and noted Angry Virgin. and we are more than familiar with his vile spewings – and you would be too if you ever paid any attention to what people actually said, rather than just getting stampy-footed when people pointed out how gratuitously offensive you are being.

Don’t post that shit here, especially behind a blind link.

I’m offensive? That’s a laugh, re- read your post mate and think again.

A simple  “it’s rubbish” would have sufficed.

As usual I get accused of being snide.  I simply wanted  other members opinions.

Viewing 14 posts - 851 through 864 (of 864 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.