BBC Approved Spoilers

Home Forums General BBC Approved Spoilers

This topic contains 712 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  BadWolfAlice 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 701 through 713 (of 713 total)
  • Author

Not strictly a BBC Approved spoiler, but a Digital Spy interview:

Synopsis from the TV on my BT box:

“The time traveller returns for a fresh set of adventures, beginning with a two-part story. When intelligence agents around the world come under attack from alien forces, MI6 turns to the only people who can help – a certain Doctor and her companions. As they travel the globe in pursuit of answers, threats arrive from all sides, leaving Earth’s security resting on the team’s shoulders. But where will this planet-threatening conspiracy lead them?”

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

@pedant

Does this mean no U.N.I.T any more? (Dominic Cummings probably sacked them.)

Oh, well, I ‘m still looking forward to it.

winston @winston

Six more sleeps as my granddaughter measures time.

Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

@blenkinsopthebrave

Cummings would need a TARDIS. UNIT were ‘suspended’ last New Years Day.

::pauses, thinks::

On the other hand, Dominic Cummings as The Master works really well…

New BBC trailer:

Mudlark @mudlark

@blenkinsopthebrave

That trailer gives me a slight tingle up the spine, so I hope that it lives up to its promise. It certainly makes me look forward to next Sunday’s episode with more optimism, because the Judoon don’t rank among my favourite alien monsters and I wasn’t very hopeful.

Looking at the trailer again, I was rather struck by the clip with Ryan and Yasmin, both looking gloomy, and Ryan says: “How long’s this going to last, Yaz?…Is this our lives?” (I think that’s what he said…I found it a little unclear.) Could it foreshadow a change of companions?

JimTheFish @jimthefish
    Time Lord

@blenkinsopthebrave

I think a change of companions is definitely on the cards (tho I’m still holding out for some kind of Dark Yaz scenario).

I’m hearing speculation that the shifty bloke in the TARDIS which might be something for the hardcore spoiler section but would be very interesting if true….

@jimthefish

I am up for something on the Spoilers page, if you want to elaborate…

winston @winston

@blenkinsopthebrave     It gave me the chills! I can’t wait.

Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

@jimthefish

The number of ‘shocked and horrified’ shots Mandip Gill’s been getting, something is definitely on the cards for Yaz. Some kind of breakdown, maybe?

BadWolfAlice @badwolfalice

Interesting (and I use the word ‘interesting’ loosely here) to note that the seventh episode of last series, Kerblam!, was the first ever episode to have an exclamation mark in the title, and the seventh episode of this series, Can You Hear Me?, is the first one to have a question mark. Could this be foreshadowing some sort of punctuation-based story arc that will gradually unfold during the seventh episodes of each series? (No.)

Viewing 13 posts - 701 through 713 (of 713 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.