Website comments (2)

Home Forums General Website comments (2)

This topic contains 515 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  Craig 6 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 501 through 516 (of 516 total)
  • Author
    Craig @craig
    Emperor

As you all, hopefully, know, I can’t stop people signing up to spam you. But I will try my best to shut it down as quickly as I possibly can – if you let me know. So thank you.

Cath Annabel @cathannabel

I got a private message from the same ‘person’. I’ve just deleted it.

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

Yikes. Me too. Based on the language used I assume “Harriata” (and her/his/its) similar ilk have never read anything on this site.

Thanks, @craig. Stepping in to save us (which is imposed upon you far too often) is greatly appreciated.

Miapatrick @miapatrick

Hi @craig, sorry to bother you. Just got a private message from a fransico alice, much the same lines as the Harriatta ones, Also works at the United Nations and uses hotmail.

Mudlark @mudlark

@craig  Fransico alice apparently wants to be my friend, too (message now deleted). I checked on her/him/it, and apparently they registered here about a month ago.

Craig @craig
    Emperor

Thanks all. I’ve marked them as a spammer now.

@craig @jimthefish

Somebody unlock the episode thread!

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@pedant Sorry about that, my bad. Is open now. I got dragged into a building meeting that went on much longer than expected.

@craig

And what did the building have to say for itself?

Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

Hi, @craig

Spammer on the BBC Approved Spoilers forum. @blair2019 is the ID.

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@bluesqueakpip Many thanks – dealt with.

FatManInABox @fatmaninabox

@craig @jimthefish

Spam on the ‘Faces of The Doctor’ page – user name morganallen45

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@fatmaninabox Many thanks, now dealt with.

Kevin Who @kevinwho

@craig @fatmaninabox – Thanks, he was covering an entry I put some thought into! 🙂

Devilishrobby @devilishrobby

@craig is there any way there could be a method to be notifiedor follow a specific topic without actually posting first,like the notify me of follow up replies is emails, as I often like to follow a conversation thread before putting my own two penny’s worth into the discussion. May be something like the Facebook follow button for any given topic.

Craig @craig
    Emperor

@devilishrobby I’m afraid not – well, not that I know of. Maybe in the next update. But no one would mind if you just posted something like:

“Just posting a comment so I can follow this thread”

If you want to unfollow you’ll have to do the same. It’s been done many times before.

Viewing 16 posts - 501 through 516 (of 516 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.