S33 (7) 13 – Nightmare in Silver

Home Forums Episodes The Eleventh Doctor S33 (7) 13 – Nightmare in Silver

This topic contains 525 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  Dentarthurdent 1 year ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 526 total)
  • Author
    SatsumaJoe @satsumajoe

Well, that was a bit good. Doesn’t she get really commanding when kids are in trouble?

@Shazzbot The two soldiers who lived through it all were remarkably similar to the thin-fat-gay-married-Anglican priests/soldiers of AGMGtW.

Yes! For ages, I thought the fat one in this was played by the same actor as last time. Ages! I’m still not sure.

Now there’s an all clear, off to watch He Said She Said.

Timeloop @timeloop

@chickenelly @wolfweed I want to see it! where?

What is BAFTA? Which red button? I’m highly confused now. Is there some colloquial english I am missing out on?

Mephistopheles @mephistopheles

@timeloop There was a different trailer shown. I’m refusing to watch it but I imagine that shows more than She said, he said. 

That title made me think of the Beatles song She Said, She Said. There are lines about loneliness and sadness in there… Released in 66, so perhaps another cheeky nod to Who’s history and the start of Troughton. As with most of this series’ theorising, I JUST DON’T KNOW ANYMORE.

Did anyone else think that the Doctor’s comment about the tightness of Clara’s dress puts to rest the Susan theory? I can’t see room for a comedic ‘eww’ moment next week.

Anonymous @

@timeloop – I didn’t think ‘She said, he said’ told us anything at all – for such a heavily trailed prequel, it was pretty boring imo.  However, both of them said they know what/who the other one is, and both mentioned Trenzalore.

(Hopefully this isn’t spoilery for anyone who didn’t watch the prequel, since we all know Trenzalore is the entire point of TNofD, and they were always going to find out who the other one was, if not in that final episode, then the 50th.)

Timeloop @timeloop

@Mephistopheles besides the song “she said, he said” is an actual phrase also known as chinese whispers or whisper down the lane (did you know?)

Timeloop @timeloop

@Shazzbot yes, it does not seem to reveal much. But I can not go for a week without seeing the other one. Does it have a name as well?

Mephistopheles @mephistopheles

@timeloop This is what I mean. I’m over-thinking everything with this series to the extent that I’m not considering the plain obvious. Thanks for the words of logic realignment.

Anonymous @

@timeloop – the BAFTA’s are like the Emmy’s, awards for television.

The red button is something available with British TV service, but you can watch all clips on the BBC website as well.

Juniperfish @juniperfish

@wolfweed  Good spot on the puppet from the God Complex ! I can’t shake the fact that that’s a key episode (given recurrent minotaur references (ball of string and maze) and the cloister bell, as well as the also recurrent monster-Doctor parallel, present strongly there.

What is Lampwick’s – is that from Second Life?

@bluesqueakpip Yes I think endless iterations is more likely than “it was all a dream”.

I would actually find it pretty cool if we end up seeing a dalekised Doctor in the Asylum, who has been going over and over ways to reverse the dalekisation process in his mind without contemplating it head-on because it’s too terrible (just as we saw Clara Oswin-Dalek build an imaginary reality for herself).

We’ve had endless cyborgs crop up, from the Wifi uploads of the GI to Tricky to Cyber-Doctor, so these may all be products of the Doctor’s unconscious, reworking the problem of his dalekisation over and over again, searching for the right solution – which, as you say, with all the music, seems to point to getting a message to River Song!

Love saves the day 🙂

I was a bit squicked (to use a fannish term) by the Doctor/ Clara flirtations this time and honestly a bit irritated. If she turns out to be a River avatar then fine, but I could do without the over 1000 year old Doctor making oogly eyes at Earth women in their twenties as a regular occurence. I got it with Rose, I understood Martha’s unrequited number, I loved it with River (but she was unquestionably adult) but I don’t want my Doctor to be a space Woody Allen, I really don’t.

Help, I am being cyber up-grade-ed to the Asexual Doctor Preservation Society 🙂

Timeloop @timeloop

@Mephistopheles You are very welcome. Title makes no sense though because THERE IS NOTHING in there. Just the plain obvious. There is no “she said, he said” going on in what I saw… (hope that goes not too far for those who refuse watching it)

Anonymous @

@juniperfish – “I don’t want my Doctor to be a space Woody Allen”

Hear, hear!

It was either PhaseShift or HTPBDET who wrote a thoughtful post about nu-Who companions and the ‘lurrve’ factor.  Yes, Rose fell in love with 10 (but not 9), and Martha’s reign was all about unrequited love.  Donna was a mate but then Amy’s attraction had to be dealt with in ‘Amy’s Choice.’

So yes, the ‘your boyfriend’ parting shot from the Maitlands, and that quease-making ‘you’re so beautiful’ moment from the Cyberised Doctor, were both unsettling and I dearly hope they just cut.it.out.now.

Timeloop @timeloop

@Shazzbot thanks for the enlightment! I am not aquainted with the UK enough to know. BAFTA would stand for…? British annual F… Television awards? *sets of for that one spoiler*

Anonymous @

Two things that didn’t happen in the episode, but appeared to be (at the time) something that could happen:

1) There were two suits of armour behind the Doctor playing chess.  Did anyone else expect them either to come to life as Cybermen, or, be hiding a character who would intervene at the right moment?

2) When Angie Maitland said ‘you have to say yes to being queen of a thousand galaxies’, and the Emperor smiled at her, I thought for a fleeting moment that he was going to change his marriage proposal to her.

Timeloop @timeloop

OMG I just saw it! Everybody is RIGHT! DONT watch it, if you want to be suprised!!!!

Anonymous @

@timeloop – I think, Film & Television Awards.  So, sorta more like the Oscars and Emmys rolled into one.

But here in Britain, we don’t segregate home-grown talent from foreign talent quite the way the Oscars do, so a BAFTA award goes as often to foreign (US or European) shows / movies as to British-made ones.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@mephistopheles and @galactus

Well met my fellow Sandman readers! I spent a lot of the episode just considering how well that translation worked. One of us is going to have to write a blog post about Sandman to introduce others to that realm.

@htpbdet

Having read all of your posts, I feel somewhat confident in suggesting you’d actually get a lot from “The Sandman” series. They are “graphic novels” (comics) but you’ll see why I’ve always said that Gaiman could be to the Moff, what Moff was to RTD. It plays on some big concepts and after the first collected run hits it’s own territory well. Stories about stories. Myths and Legends.

His “A midsummer night’s dream” sees the playwright be inspired to create a masterpiece for a very special audience. It won a World Fantasy Award. Then the people who organised it changed the rules to prevent something similar winning again. Their loss.

Bluesqueakpip @bluesqueakpip

@Shazzbot and @juniperfish – I suspect that’s another hint. This is Eleven. You know, the one who blushes when human sex is talked about. The one who was leapt on by Amy, and Nefertiti, and told them both ‘no’. The one who is married.

I know I was thinking that maybe he and River keep the relationship fairly open, since they have to match diaries to check if the wedding’s happened yet – but while they’re keeping it on a family friendly level, his mind’s pretty obviously running along the lines of having sex with his current companion. This week it went beyond flirting; he very clearly wants to sleep with her. The lines indicate that he wants to sleep with her. And it’s being played as distinctly out of character – even the Doctor knows he shouldn’t be going in that direction. 

So – Clara? Or the Doctor?

wolfweed @wolfweed

The CyberPlanner obviously hung on to the emotion of ‘Randy’.

Or is it just because ‘Mr Clever’ tapped organic potential?

@Mephistopheles – I thought the tight skirt thing was a residue of cyber-11 trying to assert before being slapped down. Just a bit of cheeky smut…

I am now rather inclined to a “House, season4” ending (those who haven’t seen it missed a master class in managed and then confounded expectations)

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

Just an observation but – on the runup to the finale, a chess board in view and NO-ONE on the Guardian Blog is screaming “Fenric”. It seems….. wrong somehow. 😀

HTPBDET @htpbdet

@phaseshift      There is a lot of scremaing though…

I am excited to have been moderated out by the Guardian Nannies.

This is what I posted under Truculent Sheep’s outpuring of bile:

“I bow to your ability, perception, taste and style.

You clearly are a world expert in things that read like “they were farted out during a weekend”.

All kudos to you”

I think that is what I said – and it was deleted….

🙂

Anonymous @

@phaseshift – tonight I went to the G blog for only the 2nd time in months.  Someone is definitely gaming the recommendations, because all the ‘I hated it / it bored me / Gaiman has lost it’ comments are recommended extremely highly, in fact more highly than there are commenters.

Or, perhaps there’s no gaming of recs, and the average G reader doesn’t make comments but is completely in tune with that POV.

I admit to being frustrated with the Clara arc myself, though.  I shudder to think I’ve succombed to the instant-gratification ethos and so require an explanation before the show is ready to provide it.  That’s not it, though:  her character changes at the drop of a hat (as in NiS when she becomes General Clara without hesitation) and there’s no consistency between episodes to suggest she’s actually the same character in each ep.

Of course, I’m open to this being the entire point of the Clara story – a character in a ‘story’ who is seen by different readers / viewers in different ways.  But it’s being dragged out a bit, and I think it feels tedious because I just want her to be Clara, and get on with her adventures as the Doctor’s companion (or whatever it is she turns out to be).

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@htpbdet

Alexander was always going to revert to type pretty soon. It’s pointless to engage with him. I had a comment moderated under some of his Dalek fanfiction once which simply said “I applaud this. Alexander gives his audience what they want. What a trooper.”

chickenelly @chickenelly

@phaseshift

Re: chess

Even I was thinking Fenric and I can’t remember the original series very well (all picked up from my fellow enthusiasts here).

Had a peep over on the Grauniad and this week it’s beaten the record for descending into negativity.  I must admit I did find the children a bit pointless to the story, but thankfully they were turned into cyber zombies quite quickly (plus they weren’t singing either which can only be a good thing).

wolfweed @wolfweed

ignore

Interestingly, the Official Website has a poll which asks us if we’ve solved the mystery of Clara or not…

thedoctordude @thedoctordude

Great episode. Definitely going to require a rewatch.

Did anyone else notice the reference to the captivity of Amy with the phrase “Wakey, Wakey, boys and girls”??

Yes, I went to the Graun, made a comment, read some – and think I’ll give the place a miss this week.

As far as I can summarise things;

[insert actor’s name here] can’t act. They just raise their eyebrows/look quizzical/open their eyes wide/have a big chin.

[insert character’s name here] is badly written. They’re too inconsistent/overconfident/bossy/lack character/act smart/act dumb/talk too fast.

[insert writer’s name here] can’t write. They’re trying to be too cool/aren’t cool enough/need a better script editor/are dragging out the plot/are rushing through the plot too quickly/are making elementary mistakes/leave plot holes/solve plot holes by DeM.

[insert names of current series leads here] have no chemistry/have so much chemistry it feels incestuous/make no connection/do too much repartee/have no visible attraction/are way too flirty/should be asexual.

[Insert current producer here] makes things oversentimental/undersentimental/too complicated/can’t do endings/can’t do series beginnings/can’t do series arcs/is too cold/too soppy/forgets the kids/forgets the adults/forgets the audience/just generally should be someone else.

[Insert current series here] is too complex/too childish/too dark/too comic/too badly plotted/all plot and no heart/has too many stand-alone episodes/has a too-complicated series arc

[Insert programme length here] is too short/much too short/far too short. The series should be 60 minutes/two-episode stories/four-episode stories /eight-episode stories/black and white. 

😀

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@wolfweed

Now that’s what I call service! 😀

@chickenelly, I started laughing thinking someone was going to post “It’s Fenric” at some point and was amazed they didn’t. They were all over the place at the end of series 6 with that fake Imdb listing.

@shazzbot borking the recommendations was why I had to give up MindOverMatter. The “recommend fairy” took to loading my profile, following me around the system and borking every comment I made. On a five comment blog I’d have 212 recommendations. I talked to the Mods and they suggested a change. I took it. It amazes me people act like that. So glad we don’t have that kind of system here.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

By the way – One for @craig – Dan was asking why we hadn’t confirmed his registration on the Guardian. I’ve just posted asking him to use the e-mail link on the front page of the blog.

At least we know it was actually him claiming to be Dan, and not a replicant!

blenkinsopthebrave @blenkinsopthebrave

I always enjoy reading the comments prior to the delayed screening of each episode in the colonies (spoilers hold no fear for me!), but have noticed that while there is much discussion of other things–potential spoilers in the “coming next” trailers, what is happening over at the Guardian, etc–there is surprisingly little (compared to previous weeks) discussion of the actual episode itself. Strange.

I shall be forced to wait out the next 11 hours….drat!

wolfweed @wolfweed

bork

Remember, Borking is a serious Profession.

@blenkinsopthebrave

Yes, it was a peculiar episode in that you could summarise the plot on the back of a postage note – and yet, it felt like quite a lot was going on – but under the surface.

Which is, I think, why we’re really not discussing it very much yet. It needs some thought.

PhaseShift @phaseshift
    Time Lord

@blenkinsopthebrave

I think for me it was a brilliant episode and I just got caught up with it. I was taken along for the ride. It’s happened a lot this series, and whereas I’d note details before, this run has been so enjoyable I haven’t. My brain kicks into gear on the second watch (which will have to be tomorrow now).

I think you’ll find it a lot of fun. There are some breathtaking scenes and great concepts to dwell over for the next week!

By the way, my thought is that Clara might possibly be a double trap. She’s a trap for the Doctor – but she’s also a trap for the people who set the trap for the Doctor.

TwoHeartsOneShip @twoheartsoneship

Did anyone pick up on the crouching angel next to where the children slept? I’m 99.4% sure it’s hands moved, they started out covering it’s face. Seem to remember some similar statues in ‘Hide’.

P.s I’m sorry if this has been posted before, but I’m late to the party and it’s been a long day.

@twoheartsoneship – Nope, but the badge Clara was wearing looked like angel wings on a wreath, to me, rather than a phoenix.

Welcome!

I think … they do it with mirrors

Which would mean that Clara is a ‘mirror’ to the Doctor. Which would explain why I’m getting ‘Twelfth Doctor’ vibes; if JLC has been told she’s a mirror to the Doctor, she effectively will be playing the Doctor.

Like Narcissus, the Doctor is becoming enraptured by his own reflection.

And with that, I’m off to bed. Hope the night shift enjoy the episode!

🙂

ardaraith @ardaraith

That was amazing!  I loved it, and Matt was spectacular!  His chops are tough, and I adore them!

The prequel was juicy, “I know how she came to be in my life and I found out what she will always mean.”

ardaraith @ardaraith

@juniperfish – I missed the 9 & 10 impersonation.  When did they come up?

HTPBDET @htpbdet

@phaseshift    He writes Dalek fan fiction!!! That explains everything…

@bluesqueakpip       Really? I did not get the slightest notion that Smith was thinking in an sexual way about Clara apart from that odd final remark – which could be interpreted a number of ways.

The Cyberaid made the forward suggestions to Clara – which she repelled. The Doctor did not seem that disturbed by the proposal of marriage – certainly, he did not look like a stricken lover.

Just because a child thinks they are boyfriend and girlfriend (and that is twice now Artie/Angie has said that) does not mean its true – just means it is what they think.

Surely the remarks he makes to Clara when he is rid of the Cyberinfluence are enough to demonstrate that he is not thinking that way about her?

Perhaps it is just me – missing the bleeding obvious because I don’t want it to be that way? /but, truly, I see it not.

Why does the TARDIS want Angie to have the phone…that mystifies me.

OsakaHatter @osakahatter

Well I went to the Grun, but dear god, can’t imagine there bring more negativity on a CiF if Maggie had dragged herself from the grave to write an episode about flambe-ing miners in whale oil before serving them up disguised as Linda McCartney sausages to vegetarian public sector workers. 😉 *

Ill be staying exclusively here for my doc fix i think. once again, enjoyed the episode, cyber men back as both creepy and dangerous, delighted to see that finally. Think this series has been consistently good, unlike the hordes over at the G.

@miapatrick – good point on the universes reaction to that doctor shaped hole  is similar to finding out what the silence have done. Wonder if that hole filled again will have the same outcome as the silence revealing themselves.

@bluesqueakpip – I got the programmed vibe from Clara as well, almost like she’s intelligent code, learning how to be a perfect companion based on input from the doctor. A bit like the spoonheads just responding to input to try and bluff their way as whoever they’re disguised.

thought the docs comment at the end about a tight dress was fatherly disapproval. It certainly jarred with the cyber docs thoughts – but lacking understanding of emotion has he misinterpreted The docs feelings? That locked part of his brain too, has the pocket watch just been to remind us of chameleon arch’s to foreshadow this?

Another numerical counted list – 699 something’s? Another TARDIS lack of reliability reference. Feeling sorry for the person who presses the button to destroy 1000 galaxies – different perspective on the doctors guilt, he is to be pitied for his responsibility? Why was the emperors throne a pyramid?

*As a fully paid up member of the stereotypical Guardian reader club, this is meant in a spirit of self depreaciating jest and I hope no offence caused!

wheels @wheels

bluepipsqueak, so agree with yr comments about the guardian blog at the moment, well put ! And funny !

wheels @wheels

whoops  bluesqueakpip, sorry !

ScaryB @scaryb

Oh Wow!

Got home late; thought.. it’s late, I should leave it till the morning… yeah, right!! And now I CAN’T sleep 😯

Exciting and very very scary. <Hi fives @Juniperfishfor  Dark Doctor theory> And I’m not convinced the Doctor is completely uncyberised – or there’s something else still working him. Someone mentioned upstream about smoke and mirrors and that maybe the main story is happening just out of our attention span, on the edge of our peripheral vision – Dr held captive somewhere?  And that little cybermite flashing its way across the universe at the end, with a lot more information about the Dr and Time Lords than they had before.  Will it grow slowly in his brain or can he keep it under control. Maybe just a fraction of the Dr’s knowledge but…  (Loved the “upgrade in progress” – very Borg-like, but very very scary. Did it manage to upgrade to resist gold btw? (so the golden ticket would stop working)).  It may not be something that pays off immediately, but be one of Moff’s dangling ends for picking up as and when required.

@bluesqueakpip – re sleazy Dr, I don’t think there’s anything about Eleven in that sequence – it’s all about the cybercontrol wanting to manipulate Clara – he’s picked up the Dr’s fascination with her and twists it – he unsettles her, catches her offguard – she’s already stupidly told him exactly what weapons they’ve got and where the bomb remote is. He needs to bring her close enough so he can grab and destroy the remote.

@wolfweed – great pics, as ever

@StevetheWhistle – yay! long time no see – Escher pic sums up the cybermites really well – small, creepy, relentless and everywhere!

ScaryB @scaryb

Some random thoughts –

@juniperfish – Lampwick was Pinnochio’s friend who persuades him to skive off and go to Pleasure Island – where the boys all get turned into donkeys

The Dr threatens to regenerate if he has to, to get rid of the cyber”infection”. Just a thought – he was bluffing (apparently) when he said the tardis had self destruct setting, so…?

What did people make of the screen-POV we got several times – first in the main hall, apparently with a viewpoint near  the statue of the emperor, but also in the “castle”, on Clara… will need to check again for exactly where. If that was the emperor’s ship monitoring (wild 4am guess), what does that say about the emperor. What’s he emperor of? And why (as someone else pointed out) is his ship shaped like a pyramid.

And who took all the photos last week?

Someone mentioned that in numbering all the previous incarnations, there is a pause before eleven. New(ish) bonkers theory… Clara isn’t no 12 – she’s 11 (but chameleon arched or disguised in some way by herself to be in the right place to save Smith (at Trenzalore). Who’s no 12.

ScaryB @scaryb

@bluesqueakpip @whisht @craig and everyone

Personally, after seeing the various reactions to the various trailers I’m going to play safe and avoid till after next week. I managed to avoid the 2 Doctors pic (I presume that’s the one that was on the radio times site) till after the show, and with hindsight I preferred it that way.

Like @whisht I’m happy to go with the majority view on this – I realise I may be a bit extreme but experience from earlier today reminds me how easy it is to get spoilered (and that was very minor, and presumably not intentional).  I would say that for the next week anything which isn’t in the actual episode I would consider a potential spoiler/too much information. Unless there’s a little space that could be made in eg the library which we could guarantee was spoiler free…?  It would be great if we could work something out that doesn’t leave some of us off the sofa for the week 🙂  <thinks: I have NO chance of getting to November without finding out who John Hurt’s playing, have I?!!>

And I think I’ll give the Graun blog a miss given the reports coming in! It’s usually reasonably positive till late Sunday/Mon. How can they complain about that?! I mean seriously? Tho I suppose Gaiman has his own haters as well as the usual Who ones. I loved the reinvention – very Moonbase (thanks @htpbdet) – which really scared me first time around – no silver piper this time tho 🙂  Really glad they didn’t all move as fast as that first one (Did I miss something about why that was the case?). The threat of just a few cybermen for ages, which was scary enough, then the end scenes of Zulu! (via the tribute to Tomb).  Interesting, perhaps significantly, although the long term danger was to the earth, other planets etc the story was again “small”, base under siege with a small no of characters. Cyberisation growing on and in you like a virus is soooo much more insidiously scary than being carved up.

And yes, the block in the Dr’s mind – is it something he could do himself or was it put there? As a protection or a an attack…?

Ooooh! Lots to think about. But remind me never to engage the Dr as a babysitter. Great games, very sympathetic… but absolutely no concept of risk assessment, LOL. And how anyone thought it was a good idea to leave them alone in a dark creepy room, with possible cybermen (who are now so scary you have to blow up entire planets if you so much as find a smidgeon of one) on the loose, I don’t know. But full of lots of interesting little knick knacks.

Children’s brains “on standby”… well yes I know they often seem to be in RL ( 🙂 ), but…

Rewatch, rewatch.  Maybe not tonight tho! Lots to think about first.

And remember – don’t feed the trolls!  Brave hearts 😉

😛

Lula @lula

I should change my user name from “Lula” to “I require a re-watch.”

There’s the obvious parallel between Porridge’s self-imposed exile from his imperial responsibilities and the Doctor erasing himself from history (“I got too big, Dorium, too noisy…”), but I also found the Cyber Planner telling the Doctor, “You know you could be reconstructed by the hole you’ve left behind,’ very intriguing.  Reconstructed by Clara?  Of course.

I believe the prequel and trailers for next week’s finale have overshadowed Nightmare in Silver.  While it wasn’t my favorite episode of S7 (thus far), Matt Smith’s dual Doctor performance was absolutely perfect.  That, and Warwick Davis’ Porridge truly elevated the episode for me.  I just wish we’d seen more of Jason Watkins, but only because I’m a big fan of Being Human…and I really miss that program.

As it’s officially Mother’s Day here in the States, I’ll use “my” day to begin the re-watch…at 12:10 am.  I’m hardcore like that!

ScaryB @scaryb

LOL @lula <waves at other awake person>

…You know you could be reconstructed by the hole you’ve left behind,’ very intriguing.  Reconstructed by Clara?  Of course.

Hmmm, intriguing. Or what about… Clara IS the attempt to reconstruct the Dr from the hole…?! But it went a bit skweewiff cos they missed out the dark bits  :-) OK, maybe not!

I’m really having trouble with this series – can’t work out my favourite! Personally I think Moff and Smith, in particular, are on fire and have really raised the bar on what Who can be. I love the stories they’re weaving.

Happy Mothers Day to all the USA moms :-)

Lula @lula

@scaryb   Agreed.  I, too, love the stories being weaved, as maddening as they’ve been.  CLARA, WHO/WHAT ARE YOU? But this is why I love Doctor Who.  And why I enjoy you people, who also seem to love it, as opposed to those folks over on the G, who just really need to simmer down a bit.

Also, after NiS ended, I tweeted, “Just give the BAFTA to Matt Smith already!”  I may be throwing down some boldness with that opinion, but I think he’s earned it.

thedoctordude @thedoctordude

Rewatched and noticed a couple things…

The cyberman in the chess room was the 699th wonder of the universe? do our number geeks have any connections on that one?

I thought it was interesting when Clara said the “only reason I’m still alive is because I do what the doctor says”. As others have pointed out, she has been the first companion to do what he says. She also states that she “trusts the doctor.”

The “Child’s brain with infinite potential” line very much reminded me of the leaf from RoA

Mr clever states that if he wins he gets “brains and memories, all of it”. Again the importance of memories.

“And nobody dies, you got that nobody dies”. I can’t remember where, but I’m sure I’ve heard this in another episode.

Angie’s statement at the end seemed like to almost be directed at the doctor about Clara…
    “It’s obvious…am I the only one paying attention to anything around here?”

@htpbdet I think the phone had to do with the fact that Angie lost her phone to the cybermites when she set it down.

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 526 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.