Mentions
-
12 years, 10 months ago - View
IAmNotAFishIAmAFreeMan replied to the topic The Day of the Doctor
of the High Council referring to the Doctor as having gone rouge.
I bet that made them blush 😉
-
12 years, 10 months ago - View
Juniperfish replied to the topic The Day of the Doctor
Well I hope everyone is recovering from their 50th anniversary celebrations, whether that be on your sofa or cinemas from Mexico City to Mars.
@Phaseshift did you manage to quaff cocktails from Doctor 5 to Doctor 11 and stay standing? I’m not surprised the “Great Green Vampire” for Doctor 4 proved strong medicine – it is based on Hemingway’s…[Read more]
-
12 years, 10 months ago - View
thommck replied to the topic Doctor Who News (2)
@ardaraith D’oh they’ve taken that down!
I managed to see it on good old trusty DailyMotion
Not sure if the embed code below works so here’s the link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17faxi_doctor-who-the-last-day-mini-episode_tech
<iframe frameborder=”0″ width=”480″ height=”270″…[Read more]
-
12 years, 10 months ago - View
Tennantmarsters2013 replied to the topic Spoilers
SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER...
-
12 years, 10 months ago - View
Miapatrick replied to the topic S32 (6) 2 – Day of the Moon
@ardaraith, misspelt your name- love your bowtie,(and hat!) Â hate copying your name.
-
12 years, 10 months ago - View
PhaseShift replied to the topic S32 (6) 2 – Day of the Moon
I think River was supposed to be their way of ensuring the silence that must fall at Trenzilore by killing him before he went there. As it turned out she ensured the Silence by saying his name in a way that nobody else could hear. Funny how these prophesies turn out, isn’t it?
-
12 years, 10 months ago - View
CraigNixon commented on the post, The Trailer – Discuss it here
Ooooh, @ardaraith
Maybe the Gallifrey painting links back to Time War Gallifrey?! Maybe its a portal?
Now that IS exciting?!
-
13 years ago - View
ScaryB replied to the topic Doctor Who News (2)
Thoughts on CAF’s interview (and thanks for ever-vigilant link-posting @Shazzbot) – “forfever is a long time”… TV was still very young way back then and actors have (just occasionally!) been known to exaggerate (looking at you Mr H, and you CAF!)
@JimtheFish Re trailer – You BIG cynic you! I think it’s very unlikely that they wouldn’t plan to…[Read more]
-
13 years, 1 month ago - View
Miapatrick replied to the topic Companions past and present
@ardaraith– that’s interesting- did we have conformation, before The Eleventh Hour, that McGann’s doctor was cannon? I almost cheered when I saw his face, because I thought he was badly let down by the film, but […]
-
13 years, 2 months ago - View
curvedspace replied to the topic On the Sofa (part 2)
That was great. And @ardaraith, seeing Matt with an attractive haircut makes me doubly rue the fringe the Doctor sported. He’s much better looking out of the guise of the Doctor!
-
13 years, 3 months ago - View
curvedspace replied to the topic The Rose & Crown
@Shazzbot in re this reply:
No, I’m not in Ireland, alas! I did spend a lovely three weeks there with @ardaraith last November, after which I yearned to spend a year abroad. We just couldn’t figure out a way to […]
-
13 years, 3 months ago - View
curvedspace replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
@ardaraith Many “there, there, dear”s sent to you .We may not agree on Matt Smith as being the best Doctor but I knew you’d be sad at the news! He did grow on me, and it’s mostly your fault that I gave him a […]
-
13 years, 3 months ago - View
budinacup replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
@ardaraith i’m glad i’m not alone here in my hopes of keeping Smith on. I do hope it is some swicheroo (is that a word?) at the end of the “next” doctors tenure……. be that a series or a single episode.
But […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
Timeloop replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
@ardaraith I’m with you on the ‘Matt is my Doctor’ boat [though you never know in advance if that could change. Matt substituted Baker for someone in this forum]
@Juniperfish totally agree with you on your […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
SatsumaJoe replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
@Shazzbot Wouldn’t be concerned with rambling! But yeah, I did wonder if that was a bit too human in thinking; it did remind me of a previous discussion (which I think @ardaraith began) on another aspect of the […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
chickenelly replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
@Ardaraith, et al
Putting my bonkers theorisingâ„¢ pipe aside, I doubt it will be a kiddie due to the UK child labour laws. Â Now that may be wishful thinking on my part, but I couldn’t stand another RoA singing […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
Smith was ‘my’ Doctor.
@ardaraith – yes, that’s always painful. Sylvester McCoy was ‘my’ Doctor, in his last two series (I was unusual in that ‘my’ Doctor was the fifth Doctor I’d seen – but for me, McCoy […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
the Doctor will be a child ( has anyone suggested this yet?)
@ardaraith  :waves hand in the air frantically: Me! Me! Me! (and possibly @PhaseShift as well).
Or at least I suggested he’ll regenerate as a baby […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
Bluesqueakpip replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
@ardaraith – yes, they don’t seem to stay as long as when I was a kid … oh, wait, that would be Tom Baker.  I was primary school aged when he arrived, and applying for universities when he left. : […]
-
13 years, 4 months ago - View
Timeloop replied to the topic The Next Doctor?
@ardaraith I will miss him as well :'(Â Best to cheer up though =) The only constant in Doctor Who is change (saw that somewhere). You got that forum here as support^^
- Load More


